Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

damn duppers these days

This is a discussion on damn duppers these days within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I like to duppe it duppe it...
Page: 2

Taylan

I like to duppe it duppe it

Haxium

ive seen glarfist selling a lot of shitty uniques also like light/ice/fire belt / platinium ring and a lot of shit like that. Its more like a clan leader selling all noob drops then a duper (a duper dupe, he don't create, no point duping noob items like that).

Originally posted by Haxium
    ive seen glarfist selling a lot of shitty uniques also like light/ice/fire belt / platinium ring and a lot of shit like that. Its more like a clan leader selling all noob drops then a duper (a duper dupe, he don't create, no point duping noob items like that).
    Hahahahaa U are so right...That char belongs to me...actually name NOPankki ( clan name that char is leader ) means NOBank, even it's just seller char. Those items are not dupes but some shitty uniques we have gained ( gay talos 2x crystal belts, 2x diamond rings, opal ring wtf ) Ty god we got IB from talos yesterday...all u know on human side that NO takes a lot of bosses down and they drop souls but also medium shit. Oh and that belt is ice belt, good for some moments in pk...but u know...

I tought this would happen but then I tought nvm I don't like sitting in middle of moradon selling crap...Like merchant text says " selling crappy uniques ". Thanks for exposing my merchant, now go buy something because now I need to make new one :lol:

Before someone says anything gay about my female mage, Mari is my gf's name, so better be polite!!!

Oh and did I mention that even there is same items, they are not duped...no wonder no1 buys

::HiGhTiMeZ::

ok this is a mage we are talking bout i dont think like a lvl 50 mage can take talos,tk,or even shula come on now pplz

Originally posted by ::HiGhTiMeZ::
    ok this is a mage we are talking bout i dont think like a lvl 50 mage can take talos,tk,or even shula come on now pplz
    Read above post pls Mage is lvl 43 actually :lol: She cannot kill anything with her wood staff +8 and shitty gear. It's selling NO ( NewOrder ) clan's shitty uniques we don't need...I am sorry if you don't know us, but we can kill those bosses easily :lol:

well i am say _mari_ is ur mages name that sell ur shitty drops?

Haxium

its called a merchant char.

Yep that's what I am saying Non of those items are duped...not even duper would dupe them :lol:

I will change merchant char propably because now people know char and also see how shitty drops we mostly get :P

evenson

Originally posted by MarvinTheMartian
    dont see how you know these are dupes? if he is like me, he collects uniques/ high class items until the time is right to sell them, been playing for almost 2 years, its easy to see when the market will fluctuate to your benefit, right now i have 6 uniques and a few high class items in merchant..and im certainly not a duper.

lOl, the correct time to sell them is when the market is dead? :lol: GL in life.

JustNothing

Ban this mage :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by JustNothing
    Ban this mage *:angry: * :angry:
    Fu abaza :lol:

OK i am srry i seen fuking lot of uniquess ona shit char and hell mari sounds like a turk name no offence but srry i oussed of u merchant char duping man srry kk baba :P

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

:lol: :lol:

Thats funny. Anyways i have great memoris with this mage. Wag was playing with when we was undercover. He arranged my first 1v1 with mee: in cz beasts>.< Mee: won coz i better wont tell what gear i had back then :rollseyes:

And wag u scmmer we need crystal belt+1 :P

:wub:

hoody

Default Re: damn duppers these days

[IMG]http://img150.imageshack.us

damn this shit is getting stupied i wish KO would do a fucking dupe whipe
    ahuahauahaa why u didnt think maybe its merchant ? hauahaaa gm ban this ghay hahaha

hoody

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-::HiGhTiMeZ::
    Read above post pls Mage is lvl 43 actually :lol: She cannot kill anything with her wood staff +8 and shitty gear. It's selling NO ( NewOrder ) clan's shitty uniques we don't need...I am sorry if you don't know us, but we can kill those bosses easily :lol:[/b]
    cause hoody in N_O .best boss checker in diez :lol:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast