Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

DarkForces owned Imsorry at Isiloon

This is a discussion on DarkForces owned Imsorry at Isiloon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i see u got +9 shell gay set ppl too^^...
Page: 4

i see u got +9 shell gay set ppl too^^

japo

i see u got +9 shell gay set ppl too^^[/b]
    mrvadis have +9 shells, Coool had, Xrag3 have full shell+9, leader of Imsorry have full+9 set too, and 2 other wariors called Reel, MasterMRHaron, and im sure i forgot more pple...

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

u wrong, the funny thing was the pic^^ and this offtopic ones

Coool,one of the strongest lvl 80 Imsorry members. beated without use undying^^

Mrvadis lvl 80... got owned even when i was hp built(2150ap in the pic), but now i have almost 400ap more

skilled Imsorry!! Cool is a good dude, never run in a vs... but Mrvadis redballing is so funny [/b]
    Well done on MrVadis redballing, I don't think I ever saw some one get him to redball...fucker always ran or had too good gear for the other person to win....

dliel

Darkforces would roll imsorry in a pvp match.[/b]
    lol

ngojceta

Well done on MrVadis redballing, I don't think I ever saw some one get him to redball...fucker always ran or had too good gear for the other person to win....[/b]
    LoL, japo how can you have 8,5k hp :blink: , that's just sick.
    Even when your opponent would have 4k ap(rogue :lol: ) the vs would be incredibly looooooooooong
    Anyways gz on redballing or killing w/e that overgeared noob MrVadis, I remember my spike on him was around 500 with like 1900 ap

Evilyoshi

Darkforces would roll imsorry in a pvp match.[/b]
    Lol cool

XRAG3

what a nıce :0) Darkforce clan users gay (*_*)

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

what a nıce :0) Darkforce clan users gay (*_*)

[/b]
    rofl

well go to felenkor! Well..if you can get to it in time. The koxping situation is becoming worse and worse. Everytime felenkor comes up on resatart in girakon, its down in a matter of seconds by the koxpers.

yeah first of all ImSorry should be ashamed cause ksing shit like that is defenetly 100% turkish bullshit.. and with the amount of lvl 80's with shell +9 and uniques +2-3 you should be able to ks 8 people .... why you showing off in here? we really dont give a shit

japo

LoL, japo how can you have 8,5k hp :blink: , that's just sick.
    Even when your opponent would have 4k ap(rogue :lol: ) the vs would be incredibly looooooooooong
    Anyways gz on redballing or killing w/e that overgeared noob MrVadis, I remember my spike on him was around 500 with like 1900 ap [/b]
    204 dex 203 hp, and using hp +8 paper helmet :P

but this built is only useful for vs warriors, vs rogue dex built is the best :P

i hit him low with 2155ap and now i reached 2611 o.O it will be fun test lvl 80 skill heh

XRAG3

What a nice :0)

Just to clear something up you weren't ksing their whole clan. I don't know how stupid people are to buy into this bullshit.

People show up with a full clan to make the isiloon killing process go faster. But effectively by having larger numbers they give their parties less chance to recieve a higher percentage of the damage total dealt.

Because the damage they deal is divided between their parties it's much harder as a clan in that position to defend against one pure drain / damage party.

Either they have to rework their parties quickly to have mass drainers, just like we do or they are simply just assisting another clan in getting the drop.

japo

Just to clear something up you weren't ksing their whole clan. I don't know how stupid people are to buy into this bullshit.

People show up with a full clan to make the isiloon killing process go faster. But effectively by having larger numbers they give their parties less chance to recieve a higher percentage of the damage total dealt.

Because the damage they deal is divided between their parties it's much harder as a clan in that position to defend against one pure drain / damage party.

Either they have to rework their parties quickly to have mass drainers, just like we do or they are simply just assisting another clan in getting the drop.[/b]
    another smart guy

the funny thing is we didnt got BUS/BES, and... yep they maybe dont know they are ksing themselevs

ngojceta

204 dex 203 hp, and using hp +8 paper helmet :P

but this built is only useful for vs warriors, vs rogue dex built is the best :P

i hit him low with 2155ap and now i reached 2611 o.O it will be fun test lvl 80 skill heh[/b]
    lol, prozac had hardly 2k ap with 255 dex on that char on lvl 77... what are your ętams? :P

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast