Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

DarkForces owned Imsorry at Isiloon

This is a discussion on DarkForces owned Imsorry at Isiloon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +Pyrina[/b] depends on when he decide to quit^^ isnt still a member...
Page: 7

japo

+Pyrina[/b]
    depends on when he decide to quit^^ isnt still a member

+Pyrina[/b]
    turkmusun

TouchMyBlade

Ya dont need to be 80 to pwn imsorry

Me and Tinkerbell do it fine at lvl 75 hehe.

We can jump into clan for ya 8v8 if you like.

Show em real PK. Best to learn with noob lvl and noob item. Then get good stuff.

Some just rock up with lvl 80 supa gear and suck bad.

Some are good though. Xrage, coool, MrMaster and IREELI. But like you say when ya lv 80 warrior with UNDY and supa sweet gear hard to be beaten unless ya priest aint much chop.

And not many of their preists are any good.

If you can kill the priests u kill the party so dont matter about the rest of the players Funni when they have 2 x party of 8 in CZ with like 4 priests in each party and a mage that slows 100% 24/7 its a cure fest but still 1 good party could take them and has.

ImSorry = 10% of them are good skilled players the rest are just numbers for CSW. But thats same with most clans. DF would only have small percent of supa leet players rest are average. BUt they all good ppl least the ones ive met.

Cept NewDimension he is worst INT preist ever lol hehe jk jk bro <3

IAMstong

Cept NewDimension he is worst INT preist ever lol hehe jk jk bro <3[/b]
    :wub:

hey gratz on ksing the imsorry :lol: ...nice drop btw..pfff 2 IN in 2 weeks time....

No offense but im really dissapointed in Imsorry...I was in their clan for almost 2 months..and i nver experienced a real pk... To think that Imsorry has the capability to own the cz....

In my time 12-15 members already lvl 80...including all lvl 80 priest in server pffffff ....Ive talked to their clan leader and assist several times to call for clan PK party and it nver happened :angry:... Seems the clan leader dont have power to his members -.- . I cant resist to compare them to 4sultans my former clan also... with 90% members are lvl 75 below but they can really own the cz..Imsorry really lack of teamwork..

They have this :

But they dont have this :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8bMx2sJ1JA...feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX4HFF6CuY0

In fairness to them,they are 100% fair in terms of clan drops because they have clan points system....

More power to DarkForces clan...u guys should be thankful coz they Nted to orc..and u have chance to Ks their isiloon... :lol:

peace

japo

More power to DarkForces clan...u guys should be thankful coz they Nted to orc..and u have chance to Ks their isiloon... :lol:
    peace[/b]
    we do but we hope that gm will transfer any orc clan to human, or some orcs will move soon to human... server is so boring^^

im lucky that im not pking atm xD It was more fun when imsorry and sultans were humans...

Gunes is the strongest human clan, and they cant even raid a mage party that is doing EW, when they came 2 full party with healers and his warriors lvl 80 ^^

Unskilled lvl 80 babashoped chars FTW o.O (DeathM4chine for example that isnt able to down my hp even to 90% hiting me for 650-680 dmg and using all skills, YuiChiro and many others) GOD IS SO HARD W R SKILL?

The king. Senior Member

flame about?
    after get the box they started to shout and cry as noobs they are. even being a game they dont know how to accept a lose

Im bored of Imsorry, most of them are retarded and selfish people...
    and u are more bored than me about that xD arent you?

btw we drained faster, thats the only thing that u have to do :P but i guess imsorry dont know... and i bet they could make 2x party with 8rogues lol
    u are so smart come darkforces?[/b]
    ROFL XD if iwasnt in vindictive/ruthless and did play ur server i could xD

japo

ROFL XD if iwasnt in vindictive/ruthless and did play ur server i could xD[/b]
    The worst thing of Edana is that ko4life community is small, i wish i could be in a clan with 36 english speakers :S DarkForces always recruiting but is hard find...

The king. Senior Member

The worst thing of Edana is that ko4life community is small, i wish i could be in a clan with 36 english speakers :S DarkForces always recruiting but is hard find...[/b]
    buy me ubergeared lvl 80 rogue in edana and ill come ;p

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Ya dont need to be 80 to pwn imsorry

Me and Tinkerbell do it fine at lvl 75 hehe.

We can jump into clan for ya 8v8 if you like.

Show em real PK. Best to learn with noob lvl and noob item. Then get good stuff.

Some just rock up with lvl 80 supa gear and suck bad.

Some are good though. Xrage, coool, MrMaster and IREELI. But like you say when ya lv 80 warrior with UNDY and supa sweet gear hard to be beaten unless ya priest aint much chop.

And not many of their preists are any good.

If you can kill the priests u kill the party so dont matter about the rest of the players Funni when they have 2 x party of 8 in CZ with like 4 priests in each party and a mage that slows 100% 24/7 its a cure fest but still 1 good party could take them and has.

ImSorry = 10% of them are good skilled players the rest are just numbers for CSW. But thats same with most clans. DF would only have small percent of supa leet players rest are average. BUt they all good ppl least the ones ive met.

Cept NewDimension he is worst INT preist ever lol hehe jk jk bro <3[/b]
    Thats not true, most of their priests were excellent for support, and not just cuz of their gear, I think I have the right to say that because I PK&#39;d with ImSorry priests constantly, bp/support priests parties 24/7
    Btw, DiD0 was also an awesome priest too, even tho he played mage most of the time, I vs&#39;d him on IIVadisII and he kicked my ass a few times :lol:

TouchMyBlade

Thats not true, most of their priests were excellent for support, and not just cuz of their gear, I think I have the right to say that because I PK&#39;d with ImSorry priests constantly, bp/support priests parties 24/7
    Btw, DiD0 was also an awesome priest too, even tho he played mage most of the time, I vs&#39;d him on IIVadisII and he kicked my ass a few times :lol:[/b]

Im sure they are good or appear that way when they are in a full party of 8 with three other preists. When me and tinkerbell 2v2 with xrage and masterhealer master allways goes down even when he is using xrages +7 CS.

NewDimension is by far the hardest INT priest and only one i dont bother trying to kill. Just keep duffing him to keep him busy <3

The Imsorry ppl cant take the heat unless they have like 4 or so preist backing each other up. There mages should pwn us but with me and 2 warriors or even 1 most times we can take out there EW party. For their gear and lvls they should be better as I said only a few of the warriors that I think are skillful players.

I agree with S1ngle 4Sultans were extremely good at PK and CSW they didnt have to just put 2 billion ppl in the castle to keep it. Yes they got caught up in some dodgy stuff but I respected them for their skills and stratergy in PK.

lucifer4

lol 5 parties imsorry noobs

and 1 party df owns )))

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567