Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

DarkOdin's First Ares PK Video

This is a discussion on DarkOdin's First Ares PK Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bump...
Page: 2

Magelord1257

bump

Odin

bump

Your comboing too fast, slow down...missing lots of hits.

You slide archers, be more effective and slide while comboing, or tank them with the S +r combo.

Most of the arena fights were with random players, i think lots of people will agree with me when i say adding some comments who your 1v1'ing with between the fights would of been suitable.

Billy Talent - Red Flag was used in the AHM żnt pk video that was released recently, for me videos are a source of finding good new music, keep it that way please :wub:

I'd give the whole movie a 7/10 .

Odin

Originally posted by MeeP
    Your comboing too fast, slow down...missing lots of hits.

You slide archers, be more effective and slide while comboing, or tank them with the S +r combo.

Most of the arena fights were with random players, i think lots of people will agree with me when i say adding some comments who your 1v1'ing with between the fights would of been suitable.

Billy Talent - Red Flag was used in the AHM żnt pk video that was released recently, for me videos are a source of finding good new music, keep it that way please *:wub: *

I'd give the whole movie a 7/10 .
    I've never heared of AHM, got the song from a friend on msn.

Thanks for the advice and honesty, I've only started playing my warrior recently and I need to work on the combo.

Baffer

I think u should add me vs u in ur movie, when I pwnd ur ass :wub: :wub:

Odin

When you acid potted my armour to 0 durability so you hit me for 800 and I didn't fight back? Great fight :wacko:

Baffer

Originally posted by Odin
    When you acid potted my armour to 0 durability so you hit me for 800 and I didn't fight back? Great fight *:wacko:
    thats the second fight...what about the first fight where I made u reball like 5 times be4 u said: Kill me, im to poor to try to recist this -_-

Cocaine

Not bad, I too would suggest you telling who your going to be 1v1ing, it also looked like you were unbuffed. :wacko:

Odin

Bump

CorpseOfDeath

Buhp

Bring
    Up
    His
    Odin

up

FunnyFrisch

nice quality and good combos

Odin