Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DarkValkyre PK vol.2

This is a discussion on DarkValkyre PK vol.2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just try it ... i think it's maybe 7/10 nothing special ... http://files.filefront.com/DarkValkyre_vol...;/fileinfo.html...
Page: 1

just try it ... i think it's maybe 7/10 nothing special ...

http://files.filefront.com/DarkValkyre_vol...;/fileinfo.html

::ShockWave::

nice dude songs name?

asmoondei

I really enjoyed watching it ^^ ...maybe cause i'm playing mage at dcz too and i have almost same skillbar but anyway 9,5/10 :wub:

PS. mage stats pls :P and whats your gun? :unsure:

osepipi

dlw
    i love your clan baba ^^
    ardream ruless BTW

Fallensix

^^

Fallensix

Mate its nice demo but.. U own mostly with partys in that u cant really do so much by urself with ur mage =D well its lightning anyways .. Also i think tupe can beat u without malice ^^.. where was my and anilayboys vs! they were only 6mins long and stuff .. we took em like 5-6 times i won one he didnt won at all ^^.. Also everytime we have party like u do we always get u guys down ^^.. Btw this isnt flame or anything .. nice demo anyways.. I will make soon one too =).. PS. J0P0 and JoPo has different player im J0P0.. with zeros bitch rogue .. Also heard that u guys have told I suck or something .. Well Im lvl 55 and have 15chitin dd.. and have pked for 3-4days.. in xig ardream..

I really enjoyed watching it ^^ ...maybe cause i'm playing mage at dcz too and i have almost same skillbar but anyway 9,5/10 :wub:

PS. mage stats pls :P and whats your gun? :unsure:[/b]

glacier erenion ... i know i cant do dmg but i want to stun and slow.. its enought and best spike dmg is about 500, coz 25DD and 928 def ftw...

Mate its nice demo but.. U own mostly with partys in that u cant really do so much by urself with ur mage =D well its lightning anyways .. Also i think tupe can beat u without malice ^^.. where was my and anilayboys vs! they were only 6mins long and stuff .. we took em like 5-6 times i won one he didnt won at all ^^.. Also everytime we have party like u do we always get u guys down ^^.. Btw this isnt flame or anything .. nice demo anyways.. I will make soon one too =).. PS. J0P0 and JoPo has different player im J0P0.. with zeros bitch rogue .. Also heard that u guys have told I suck or something .. Well Im lvl 55 and have 15chitin dd.. and have pked for 3-4days.. in xig ardream..[/b]
    J0P0 ! u old b1tch ... :-) i think TUPE cant kill me without malice he gives me 350-400 dmg to my mage and 300 to my BP ..

i want do some duels with you all but not for my mage but for my BP ...

btw. all 3 chars in movie are on 1 acc

ughh grits my life be like is in soo many vids including one of mine

but really nice lots of action

Fallensix

J0P0 ! u old b1tch ... :-) i think TUPE cant kill me without malice he gives me 350-400 dmg to my mage and 300 to my BP ..

i want do some duels with you all but not for my mage but for my BP ...

btw. all 3 chars in movie are on 1 acc [/b]
    Duels is fine for me but first i take lvl 59 kk? =p

osepipi

light mage is one of the best in ardream and he can hit 400-600 damage np with good staff like Elysium or some thin like this
    2 imir rings...
    mage>rogue in ardeam when he got good items..
    and even paper flam is good mage just need good items like you have..

light mage is one of the best in ardream and he can hit 400-600 damage np with good staff like Elysium or some thin like this
    2 imir rings...
    and even paper flam is good mage just need good items like you have..[/b]
    hmmm as ice mage i can hit 200-250 with staff ... but 400-600 ... lol +2 bifrost ring s and elysium +8 maybe

Fallensix

2 imir rings...
    and even paper flam is good mage just need good items like you have..[/b]
    bullshit if rogue got enought of hp pots in 1v1 we will win for sure or it will be never ending..i mean vs light mage

Duels is fine for me but first i take lvl 59 kk? =p[/b]

lol im noob in vs. my combo sux ... but we can try it

Fallensix

lol im noob in vs. my combo sux ... but we can try it[/b]
    gimme malice then ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast