Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

dart is back with brand new drawings!

This is a discussion on dart is back with brand new drawings! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when its just head its good but when you draw entire body the perspektive and anatomy is really bad they ...
Page: 2

spab

when its just head its good but when you draw entire body the perspektive and anatomy is really bad they look like that all bones are broken, sorry
    work on it
    i like 6/2

Axarus

wow very nice 2nd pic is the best

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Yes, very nice work.

Make a career out of it.

looks traced.. lines are oddly distorted.. not saying you did.. just looks like that

razzy

awesome dude.

Keep up the good work.

amazing...

dartagon

looks traced.. lines are oddly distorted.. not saying you did.. just looks like that[/b]
    maybe its just you, or my *drawing style* but sure i didnt traced anything, maybe lines are disorted cuz thats how i draw, first i make all the shapes with light pencil and then i go darker and darker maybe that gives illusion of traced but no one here noticed i didnt even see whats the problem with my lines for me it dont looks like traced but no one have same toughts

thanks for comments guys, and yes i wanna make a carrear with that, im only 15 still lot to learn, i wanna be an illustrator for some video games or movies or anything else

dartagon

there's a drawing contest on Koranking U should go posts some of ur drawings U could win[/b]
    i would if i could tried since many months to register to ranking but they dont accept new members...sad

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

very nice stuff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12