Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

dartagon memories

This is a discussion on dartagon memories within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow.. amazing fights especially the one in the 4th minute.. the guy dropped ur hp in the first 5 seconds ...
Page: 2

wow.. amazing fights especially the one in the 4th minute..
    the guy dropped ur hp in the first 5 seconds of the fight to redballzone and you turned back and killed him.. dream fight.

ko needs ppl like u in this times <_<
    fix ur prob, get 70, get dagger of dartagon +7 (:P) and pwn the cz even more

human_sin

very nice 12/10
    gogo lvl 70

damn... its fuckin awesome movie.. dude u ownz .. with low lvl u can own on Xig
    i love ur movie 10/10 :wub:

dartagon

thanks all you made my day lol ^^

gyrgi: thanks ^^ always wonderfull to hear that

human_sin: everyone was telling me that like 1 month before i quit, then i came back for about 1 week and everyone told me the same thing, then ko fucked up again, and here i am now, i was about to return to play but maybe someone dont want lol ^^ the onoly answer i gave to everyone who was asking me gogogo lvl 70 ull own blalbalba, i always answer : its too booring, and its true, pking is my life

aligator; yup, u problably noticed i miss completly my soul pot there---> = dont get heal for about 5 sec and enough to be redballed facing wawas, i just press harder on the 7-8 buttons xD----and for the fixing i really tried everything and u see it EVERYTHING its just fucked up ko

saltman: lol yeah i noticed, it was just not fitting with the rest of the naration, like after all the ..... and then oh thers a shaula :P wasnt fitting so i didnt put it

wac: best price for that hard time ^^ thanks very much dude

KalaBunga Senior Member

first i watched the google vidoe while i was pking on llaptob next to me then i was like dam its look nice so i started to download it now going to wath it in a min :P

Fuck me, lay down on the big ego <_<

Fuck me, lay down on the big ego <_<[/b]
    +1... ur combo is alright i guess but come on u act like ur the best sin ever or something. ur 24/7 with a dd helmet so it isnt hard to kill sins 1v1 and ur using 2 minor which is so easy to use... how would a 65 sin with 300k nps be famous btw... not much of a super leet accomplishment u.u. well not trying to flame u but ur ego is way too high gotta put it down a bit... it was an alright vid but dd helmets and 2 minors dont impress me.

Jesusr0x

+1... ur combo is alright i guess but come on u act like ur the best sin ever or something. ur 24/7 with a dd helmet so it isnt hard to kill sins 1v1 and ur using 2 minor which is so easy to use... how would a 65 sin with 300k nps be famous btw... not much of a super leet accomplishment u.u. well not trying to flame u but ur ego is way too high gotta put it down a bit... it was an alright vid but dd helmets and 2 minors dont impress me.[/b]
    Jealousy seriously, can&#39;t show it much more. Also its Xigenon, most of the people he did 1vs1&#39;s with were probably 70 with better items, he only has kekuri rings and +7 dex earrings, i think he said pp and he has no belt. He&#39;s damn good.

Banned

i think it was posted alreayd but its GG

Jealousy seriously, can&#39;t show it much more. Also its Xigenon, most of the people he did 1vs1&#39;s with were probably 70 with better items, he only has kekuri rings and +7 dex earrings, i think he said pp and he has no belt. He&#39;s damn good.[/b]
    WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I BE JEALOUS? OMG IM NOT EVEN JEALOUS OF CHUSCO OR 0000000 OR NOBODY OMFG. ur like retarded to think i&#39;ll ever be jealous of some1 who uses 2 minors and dd helmets... i know his items are crap but that&#39;s even more to prove that he isnt a famous rogue. hes good i guess but im not a big fan of 2 minors and definetely not of fan of dd helmets in 1v1s.. i hate when nubs like u make retarded comments like that calling others jealous... it&#39;s just plane ignorant <_<

dartagon

ok first to dont start flame, i was wearing dd helmet all the time because every dawn sin was lvl 70+ in the vid, second, why so lame to use double minor? i just dont like 1 minor, it does exactly the same not cooler or better, dont understand ur point, i also never said i was the best of all times, just said i was the best 65 on xig cuz its true and ask everyone in xig, about the 300k, maybe if u never been prenium, pked all the way witouth scrols and nice partys and like 2 hours a day, witouth a good gear, maybe ull understand why im happy -.-, like i said come to xig lvl 65 facing everyone 70+ with just a dd helm to save ur ass

maybe ill say my gear so ull understand why im using dd helm ( ps its only dawn chitin 13 def dd! )

armor- full set shell +7 rebirth
    weapons- dual shard +7 rebirth
    jewelry- dual dex ring +7 dex, pp pendant, +7 dex belt, dual kek +0
    hp point- 94-------1314 hp unbuffed---------2814 hp buffed ( some 70 have lot more hp than that unbuffed)

ur choice if u dont like it but dont flame and im just telling the truth

Jesusr0x

i think i had 2900 hp at 70 unbuffed lol

EMW

that video was like boring..

SokoBo4

nice vid
    i looked in the google vid and i think that u got the lvl 70 dagger?
    but u r lvl 65 Oo
    or im wrong

S1LenT

9/10 realy good movie, and u r only 65lvl

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast