Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

dartagon memories

This is a discussion on dartagon memories within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice vid i looked in the google vid and i think that u got the lvl 70 dagger? but u ...
Page: 3

nice vid
    i looked in the google vid and i think that u got the lvl 70 dagger?
    but u r lvl 65 Oo
    or im wrong[/b]
    it looks like he got 70's dagger but only because the lame quality
    good gun man =]

ok first to dont start flame, i was wearing dd helmet all the time because every dawn sin was lvl 70+ in the vid, second, why so lame to use double minor? i just dont like 1 minor, it does exactly the same not cooler or better, dont understand ur point, i also never said i was the best of all times, just said i was the best 65 on xig cuz its true and ask everyone in xig, about the 300k, maybe if u never been prenium, pked all the way witouth scrols and nice partys and like 2 hours a day, witouth a good gear, maybe ull understand why im happy -.-, like i said come to xig lvl 65 facing everyone 70+ with just a dd helm to save ur ass

maybe ill say my gear so ull understand why im using dd helm ( ps its only dawn chitin 13 def dd! )

armor- full set shell +7 rebirth
    weapons- dual shard +7 rebirth
    jewelry- dual dex ring +7 dex, pp pendant, +7 dex belt, dual kek +0
    hp point- 94-------1314 hp unbuffed---------2814 hp buffed ( some 70 have lot more hp than that unbuffed)

ur choice if u dont like it but dont flame and im just telling the truth[/b]
    dont listen to the flamers and do your job <3
    get 70 with bronze premmy i cant get enough (btw downloaded now )
    and start to farm for items im sure you can fight w/o dd too then

kibal

Jealousy seriously, can&#39;t show it much more. Also its Xigenon, most of the people he did 1vs1&#39;s with were probably 70 with better items, he only has kekuri rings and +7 dex earrings, i think he said pp and he has no belt. He&#39;s damn good.[/b]

rofl dont think so look at the dmg , they r all noobs ...and the war with the avedon ( i think was an avedon) didnt know how to combo .

kibal

ok first to dont start flame, i was wearing dd helmet all the time because every dawn sin was lvl 70+ in the vid, second, why so lame to use double minor? i just dont like 1 minor, it does exactly the same not cooler or better, dont understand ur point, i also never said i was the best of all times, just said i was the best 65 on xig cuz its true and ask everyone in xig, about the 300k, maybe if u never been prenium, pked all the way witouth scrols and nice partys and like 2 hours a day, witouth a good gear, maybe ull understand why im happy -.-, like i said come to xig lvl 65 facing everyone 70+ with just a dd helm to save ur ass

maybe ill say my gear so ull understand why im using dd helm ( ps its only dawn chitin 13 def dd! )

armor- full set shell +7 rebirth
    weapons- dual shard +7 rebirth
    jewelry- dual dex ring +7 dex, pp pendant, +7 dex belt, dual kek +0
    hp point- 94-------1314 hp unbuffed---------2814 hp buffed ( some 70 have lot more hp than that unbuffed)

ur choice if u dont like it but dont flame and im just telling the truth[/b]

If they r all 70 ,rofl what a noob server cose they r horrible.

dartagon

If they r all 70 ,rofl what a noob server cose they r horrible.[/b]
    fine ur taughts, ur a god so you could pwn the whole server maybe if they are all horrible? lets show us how you do that kind of things cuz personaly, ur just not fucking me but the whole xig server.

Hadouken

i have to say one of the best Sin pk movies ive seen for a while great job, p.s please pm me and tell me how you got the flame and the poison glow on the daggers looks amazing

vid is ok... BEtter vids are available tho..

best sin of xig... nah.

Nice Vid

only lvl 65 and u own everything

Banned

Im not gonna knock you imma just give u some helpful criticism. Your combo is good, u dont needa work on it just keep it where its at. Your healing needs help, if u have to switch your skill bars between pk and 1 on 1 u have to have some sort of trouble. Honestly u have a wasted space by putting 5 attacks on 1 skill bar, take 1 out, stick to 1 minor ,put hp pots on 6, then u can heal real effectivley. The only rouges who should be putting 5 attacks on one skill bar is the rouges who can lightfeet using right click. And it would also be good to dedicate 1 full skill bar to healing, put 2 minors,hp pots,mp pots, lf, cure, magic sheild and whatever else on 1 skill bar, use this just for getting away purposes. Also helps if when running away u put minor on right click switch to the skill bar and heal by using keyboard and mouse at the same time. This makes your minor godly till u can get away ( just make sure u spam mp pots). O well this is just my opinion on how u can improve your game, the stuff i typed with the skill bar if i were u i would use since it would probably help a lot with your skill bar trouble. The healing skill bar is just a trick that has seemed to help many rouges in the past.

dartagon

Im not gonna knock you imma just give u some helpful criticism. Your combo is good, u dont needa work on it just keep it where its at. Your healing needs help, if u have to switch your skill bars between pk and 1 on 1 u have to have some sort of trouble. Honestly u have a wasted space by putting 5 attacks on 1 skill bar, take 1 out, stick to 1 minor ,put hp pots on 6, then u can heal real effectivley. The only rouges who should be putting 5 attacks on one skill bar is the rouges who can lightfeet using right click. And it would also be good to dedicate 1 full skill bar to healing, put 2 minors,hp pots,mp pots, lf, cure, magic sheild and whatever else on 1 skill bar, use this just for getting away purposes. Also helps if when running away u put minor on right click switch to the skill bar and heal by using keyboard and mouse at the same time. This makes your minor godly till u can get away ( just make sure u spam mp pots). O well this is just my opinion on how u can improve your game, the stuff i typed with the skill bar if i were u i would use since it would probably help a lot with your skill bar trouble. The healing skill bar is just a trick that has seemed to help many rouges in the past.[/b]
    everything u said is true :P when i begun combo, i get used to switch between F1 and F2 to change skill bar because i didnt used minor alot in theses times, when i began minoring, i was already used to change only F1 F2 when im vsing so i couldnt just put like F1 F2 for pk with hp pot, and F3 F4 for vs, was too ahrd for me , so when theres a vs i just change my hp pot for souls and i put my minors, i should learn ur trick, seems a lot better i also cant put smth on right click cuz i use 2 hands for combo

anyway i cant enter game right now im fauking bored, i want to kick some humans anyway thanks for tips

Banned

my skill bar = f1 1.mp 2.hp 3-6.attacks 7.lf 8.minor f4 basically same thing. Thing is your used to starting spike with 2 so u cant put hp pots on 2 (i used to have spike on 2 also, changed that to hp pots. I swear i lost bout 2k np fucking up lol, at least till i got used to it). So just put 6 as hp pots, and then jsut feel it out in arena for a while. Have your friends rape u in the back while u run trying to heal using hp pots and minor wiht f1 and f2. And if u REALLY need the double minor u can always switch it up and take off lf and put it on right click, and put minor on 7. Hope it works out for u, theres always ways to improve your abilities 1 way or the other.

ps: stick with the combo dont change nothin bout it lol

dartagon

my skill bar = f1 1.mp 2.hp 3-6.attacks 7.lf 8.minor f4 basically same thing. Thing is your used to starting spike with 2 so u cant put hp pots on 2 (i used to have spike on 2 also, changed that to hp pots. I swear i lost bout 2k np fucking up lol, at least till i got used to it). So just put 6 as hp pots, and then jsut feel it out in arena for a while. Have your friends rape u in the back while u run trying to heal using hp pots and minor wiht f1 and f2. And if u REALLY need the double minor u can always switch it up and take off lf and put it on right click, and put minor on 7. Hope it works out for u, theres always ways to improve your abilities 1 way or the other.
    ps: stick with the combo dont change nothin bout it lol[/b]
    still need to learn runing combo+minor healing+souls, so hard, cuz i use 2 hands normally to do a runing combo, just need to learn runing with 1 hand, and i will get it right, just so hard xD

Banned

optimize right click lol, put minor on right click. It will be just like your tanking combo but ull just have 1 hand on mouse instead of keyboard

( if u minor to slow with right click, put it on hp pots and spam hp with right click instead)

u might have already thought of this lol... If u really want combo practice ill give u a lvl 70 char on myko and u can practice all day in arena to your hearts content with free scrolls and free pots. Then u dont gotta waste money on usko. Just PM me your msn if u want it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123