Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

###dartagon pk movie 3###

This is a discussion on ###dartagon pk movie 3### within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ^_^: yeah i worked my ass on this one xD Wac: everything is written in the credits H0RR0R: yup i ...
Page: 3

NaidenZ

^_^: yeah i worked my ass on this one xD

Wac: everything is written in the credits

H0RR0R: yup i was listening to that song on my ipod and at the begining i noticed there was exaclty the same ammount of group notes than the letter of my char's name.

Ezquerra: ok i guess u saw something else than others didnt saw, if u come with that opinion u must have proofs to hold it. so on what i have to improove?

thanks everyone for good comments [/b]
    I have the proof to hold it, just looking at your video, there is nothing special on your video and as I said before, make 8 skills after every spike on lvl 60 is basic, I can do it even with my eyes closed for 10 hours without fail one skill and that's why I said also, " you should get 70"

if I'd bother making videos on lvl 60+ only then I'd have made like sexyreplay pk vid vol.10 at least...
    but still the video is nice because it has a nice edit .
    hopefully you make a rogue vid on lvl 70 , it would be more interesting.

This is my skill bar for lvl 60 rog, u get 9 skils after every spike , its not a big difference but helps. h34r:
    F1_________________F2________________

or just look at my video vol.2 on the minute 02:38 as I said before h34r: , I just give u this tip if you gonna stay on lvl 60 h34r:
    people like to see videos of a guy playing on any lvl 70 char at least and videos of any lvl 80 is even better and that's probably you don't get many comments
    btw, don't hate me It's just my opinion

dartagon

I have the proof to hold it, just looking at your video, there is nothing special on your video and as I said before, make 8 skills after every spike on lvl 60 is basic, I can do it even with my eyes closed for 10 hours without fail one skill and that's why I said also, " you should get 70"

if I'd bother making videos on lvl 60+ only then I'd have made like sexyreplay pk vid vol.10 at least...
    but still the video is nice because it has a nice edit .
    hopefully you make a rogue vid on lvl 70 , it would be more interesting.

This is my skill bar for lvl 60 rog, u get 9 skils after every spike , its not a big difference but helps. h34r:
    F1_________________F2________________

or just look at my video vol.2 on the minute 02:38 as I said before h34r: , I just give u this tip if you gonna stay on lvl 60 h34r:
    people like to see videos of a guy playing on any lvl 70 char at least and videos of any lvl 80 is even better and that's probably you don't get many comments
    btw, don't hate me It's just my opinion [/b]
    as i said before, these clips are like 1 year old, my combo improved a lot since that....

btw 9 lawl, i can make 10 sweetheart
    http://files.filefront.com/comboavi/.../fileinfo.html

and stop acting whit the

"uh im better than anyone else follow my tips blalba, go check my movie 2 i make rogue 60- combo and go check movie 102 i make rogue lvl 60- with less minor and crapy comp and you can go check my lvl 60- vid showing combo on a laggy comp."

DUDE ur annoying. i have nothing against u but its just they way you type things that maakes me freaking out.

ok i guess my frustration passed :P, thanks for constructive comments and yeha i know lvl 80 noobish vids looks more attractive than lvl 70- skilled people sad tought

NaidenZ

11 > 10
    same skill bar but since cut take too much time for recharge then added BB for use 1 time =( and another skillbar which looks nice h34r:
    http://files.filefront.com/Sexywmv/;.../fileinfo.html

anyway if you have improvied your combo good for you nd then make a video with your "new improved combo" but right now the point is, your video has your old combo and there is nothing special on it , basic nd easy so if people says " interesting but not impressive... " then there is nothing wrong.

maybe I'm better than anyone nd maybe I'm not but I don't really and care this is my way to talk

dartagon

11 > 10
    same skill bar but since cut take too much time for recharge then added BB for use 1 time =( and another skillbar which looks nice h34r:

anyway if you have improvied your combo good for you nd then make a video with your "new improved combo" but right now the point is, your video has your old combo and there is nothing special on it , basic nd easy so if people says " interesting but not impressive... " then there is nothing wrong.

maybe I'm better than anyone nd maybe I'm not but I don't really and care this is my way to talk [/b]
    prob is that i dont have any char yet and im just pissed of this game atm :P

Tbh I think his combo is fast, but you only have to put the lowest purple skill before the 150% skill, otherwise you ahve to wait. Tada

Banned Senior Member

I thínk it was a really great video!
    9/10, and good combo aswell

dartagon

11 > 10

maybe I'm better than anyone nd maybe I'm not but I don't really and care this is my way to talk [/b]
    nice combo but if u didnt noticed i didnt use BB. and btw ur hitting BB at the wrong time sigh.

should be

spike, thrust, pierce, BB, then you hit the 4 skills left, then hit BB again, 3 other skills and back to spike. ur bb will rechage right after thrust or pierce so u can keep going with the same rythm.

NaidenZ

Question

nice combo but if u didnt noticed i didnt use BB. and btw ur hitting BB at the wrong time sigh.

should be

spike, thrust, pierce, BB, then you hit the 4 skills left, then hit BB again, 3 other skills and back to spike. ur bb will rechage right after thrust or pierce so u can keep going with the same rythm.[/b]
    I don't care how it should be, but I made this video http://files.filefront.com/Sexywmv/;.../fileinfo.html using your same skillbar + bloody beast instead of your evade because cut takes too much time for recharge, just for let you know how easy is hit a doll and trying to let you know why people says " interesting but not impressive "

what you just said is " 3 skills + bb + 4 skills + BB + 3 skills nd go back to spike + trust nd pierce( 3 skills ) which means 6 skills + BB again ? lol

3 skills + bb + 4 skills + bb + 6 skills + bb bcz it will recharge right after trust or pierce , which means the combo wont be constant

make a video with that combo please, looks really stupid but look at the video on the second skillbar as you can see I'm doing 5 skills before and 5 skills after every BB , which is probably a good skillbar because it's constant.

Banned

LMFAO

Come on you noobs, combo speed stopped being impressive in 2007. Get off your own dicks, prove your worth in game.

NaidenZ

LMFAO

Come on you noobs, combo speed stopped being impressive in 2007. Get off your own dicks, prove your worth in game.[/b]
    I have done this already since nobody have killed me after I learned minnor combo ofc xd

but I find funny these things :

how you call me noob

and how the other guy thinks everyone have to give him a medal for his video

Banned

I have done this already since nobody have killed me

but I find funny these things :

how you call me noob

and how the other guy thinks everyone have to his a medal for his video[/b]
    I'd beat you soundly if given the chance. Now plz hop off your own dicks, your "combos" don't interest any1.

Ontopic:

Movie was a bit boring.

NaidenZ

I'd beat you soundly if given the chance. Now plz hop off your own dicks, your "combos" don't interest any1.
    Ontopic:

Movie was a bit boring.[/b]
    ye sure :lol:

anyway , I don't care about the combo speed , I've been talking about a good skillbar...

and I personally think this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hTGDPsxUec is kinda interesting because you make 5 skills before and 5 skills after every bloody beast and is constant... I have never used this skillbar before on vs but I'll try when servers gets up because with my skillbar I use ( bloodybeast,spike,trust,pierce,cut,shock,jab,stab) I make 5 skills after and 4 skills before of every BB h34r: that's why I find intersting this skillbar =(

didinino

the movie is just like all other rogue movies, im tierd of this, some rogue please post a video with NEW things that happen and not just usual pk...

dartagon

the movie is just like all other rogue movies, im tierd of this, some rogue please post a video with NEW things that happen and not just usual pk...[/b]
    lol what else would you want?

frapsing at paramuns? killing the whole spot of haungas unbuffed? dude what else would you want except pk. youll reply with the "well 5 vs 1 and some other stuff like that are interesting" well u know first u have to be GEARED to do those kind of things, i personally know nobody tht could handle 5 lvl 70+ with normal gear srry. i tried to be creative and put some vs against lvl 70+ but seems u didnt notice a shit. what else? rape a EW party alone? also got to be hella geared.

if u want me to run naked in cz with the song "what is love" and then make a coegraphy on some random songs, then i guess ko isnt your type of game.

this a pk video not a lord of the rings IIII.

@noobyboody2: i just showed my combo becuz he was saying i was a piece of crap, not showing my combo like omfg pwnzor no one can be faster than this balblla. and as far as i know, the most skilled always win on a fair vs so yeah combo speed still impress in 2008. srry if i blowed up ur balloon.

@NaidenZ: im not asking for a fucking medal, im just askig what the guy saw to find it normal, cuz everyone else seemed to like it. and btw look at who is talking with the dam medal. ea dam post you make is a kind of "do what i said cuz im the king of the world" ur just a dawn normal player with a good char. shut up and consider other people might be at the same or even over your power so stfu.

BACK ON TOPIC PLZ.

Hey cutie Senior Member

nice one enjoyed it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast