Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

###dartagon pk movie 3###

This is a discussion on ###dartagon pk movie 3### within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can u share it on youtube plx write me he Désolé, cette vidéo n'est peut-être pas disponible. Si elle a ...
Page: 4

can u share it on youtube plx

write me he

Désolé, cette vidéo n'est peut-être pas disponible.

Si elle a été récemment ajoutée, il est possible qu'elle soit toujours en cours de traitement.
    Si elle vous appartient, vous pouvez vérifier son état.

Pour voir d'autres vidéos, visitez notre page d'accueil.

what that mean?

i liked it. music was very nice to listen and was good to the footage.

the footage is old, as i can see report subjects, which means, u played at a better time than now(fucked up servers, esp. the old ones)

did u used kek rings? Oo

dartagon

i liked it. music was very nice to listen and was good to the footage.

the footage is old, as i can see report subjects, which means, u played at a better time than now(fucked up servers, esp. the old ones)
    did u used kek rings? Oo[/b]
    yup since i deleted all my quest ones xD i was a nub lol :P

@thegodofhell: means its not available on youtube, go check the preview on FF or go check googlevideo one, i just uploaded it,

thanks guys!

xfreek

hmm good 8/10

dartagon

thanks vader

Banned

ye sure :lol:

anyway , I don't care about the combo speed , I've been talking about a good skillbar...

and I personally think this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hTGDPsxUec is kinda interesting because you make 5 skills before and 5 skills after every bloody beast and is constant... I have never used this skillbar before on vs but I'll try when servers gets up because with my skillbar I use ( bloodybeast,spike,trust,pierce,cut,shock,jab,stab) I make 5 skills after and 4 skills before of every BB h34r: that's why I find intersting this skillbar =([/b]
    Without a doubt.
    Easy win.

Banned

you should change game cam... it's not a good program to show a nice quality in a video, and the intro was fine good job. I recognize that u think in your movie b4 u made it.

if u can try to write vs with who u're making vs.

Other thing ... well I didn't pay attention about the server that u're playing (just know that probably is a old one), but rite now there are less nice players on the old servers.. some of them quit and we can see high lvls but are not a big deal.. Im writing this cuz I went one moment to ares with my friend's account to play for a while some pk.. and there are new names... with high lvl but are not the same owners that long time ago... just some good players still on it. you're a good player but there're not too many good players actives now in the old servers.

SoulShot h34r:

dartagon

you should change game cam... it's not a good program to show a nice quality in a video, and the intro was fine good job. I recognize that u think in your movie b4 u made it.

SoulShot h34r:[/b]
    yeah i know gaem cam sucks but its the highest i can get atm xD, thanks i appreciate your comment :P im glad u liked my video saint

NaidenZ

Without a doubt.
    Easy win.[/b]
    yep sure...
    I'm not the best as I said before but I'm not the worse either and imo I think you shouldn't affirm something than you probably aren't able to do, just a tip

but it's ko4life so keep going !

dartagon : you should use guncam because it's like gamecam and even better, use it on 640x480 and it gives you a good quality and good fps, personally I get 100 fps+ nice quality h34r:

<--- IntelCore2Quad

Banned

yep sure...
    I&#39;m not the best as I said before but I&#39;m not the worse either and imo I think you shouldn&#39;t affirm something than you probably aren&#39;t able to do, just a tip

but it&#39;s ko4life so keep going !

dartagon : you should use guncam because it&#39;s like gamecam and even better, use it on 640x480 and it gives you a good quality and good fps, personally I get 100 fps+ nice quality h34r:

<--- IntelCore2Quad[/b]
    I know no one from peru, find a US acc and I&#39;ll throw you around for a couple scrolls. Met so many players like you, the result in arena is always hilarious.

NaidenZ

I know no one from peru, find a US acc and I&#39;ll throw you around for a couple scrolls. Met so many players like you, the result in arena is always hilarious.[/b]
    I find it funny, I don&#39;t know why but I feel like I just meet one
    anyway find an account by yourself, as I said before please I think you shouldn&#39;t affirm something than you probably aren&#39;t able to do, I&#39;m tired of ko4bigmouths.

Banned

I find it funny, I don&#39;t know why but I feel like I just meet one
    anyway find an account by yourself, as I said before please I think you shouldn&#39;t affirm something than you probably aren&#39;t able to do, I&#39;m tired of ko4bigmouths.[/b]
    Not gonna go through all the trouble just for a random as a new notch under my e-belt. I&#39;ve seen your video I&#39;m sure I&#39;d be able to do it very easily

P.S.: If your so tired of big mouths then simply stop reading. Divert your eyes.

NaidenZ

Not gonna go through all the trouble just for a random as a new notch under my e-belt. I&#39;ve seen your video I&#39;m sure I&#39;d be able to do it very easily
    P.S.: If your so tired of big mouths then simply stop reading. Divert your eyes.[/b]
    I will not answer you anymore, there is no point

stay on your dream , bye

dartagon

and go back ON TOPIC plz

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234