Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DCZ BP Vids?

This is a discussion on DCZ BP Vids? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Gaudior I bet you mean Cari(or think so ) I can't find it on youtube tho Good ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    I bet you mean Cari(or think so ) I can't find it on youtube tho
    Good to see someone still remembers me I've never uploaded the video to YouTube though. I think that old link is no longer available. I'll re-upload soon.

CherryPoppin Senior Member MastaCrunk's Avatar

wow that was epic. everything i dreamed of being when i was ardream bp

I re-uploaded my video.

Cari [Ardream BP] The Movie

I will adding more mirrors soon. Unfortunately, youtube upload comes off with no sound, due this audio copyright thing.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kreg View Post
    Good to see someone still remembers me I've never uploaded the video to YouTube though. I think that old link is no longer available. I'll re-upload soon.
    I remember almost every single KO video I've ever watched especially ardream BPs are rare

I re-uploaded my video.

Cari [Ardream BP] The Movie

I will adding more mirrors soon. Unfortunately, youtube upload comes off with no sound, due this audio copyright thing.
    Wheres the credit to my half assed memory ? Im the one who brought it up and did like 99% of the remembering job for Gaudior... come on

Seriously though, thats the one i was talking about and proof of it is the gay ass post i made on the last page of that topic back in 2009 jajajajaja.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Wheres the credit to my half assed memory ? Im the one who brought it up and did like 99% of the remembering job for Gaudior... come on

You also said that I'm a Chinese baba.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

You also said that I'm a Chinese baba.
    There is another ardream BP movie which is made in JPKO and the priest's name was something like DioPriestFr, and your movie also contains Japanese songs so he meant yours but totally jumbled up that's why he said that. uhm I guess so

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    There is another ardream BP movie which is made in JPKO and the priest's name was something like DioPriestFr, and your movie also contains Japanese songs so he meant yours but totally jumbled up that's why he said that. uhm I guess so
    Yeah the song + the symbol is why i said chinese. I was trying to be funny when i asked for credit, i just fail at internet humor .

Agreed with all the comments 100% Nord was a beast BP in ares server as high lvl i VS him in CZ with Undy he didnt even duff and it was close i barely won but for a BP to almost beat a warrior non duffed not using 1920 heals is amazing. I know i fuck up my combo a lot in Ardrem as a warrior the cool down is non existent and you cant really combo well compared to the higher lvl cooled down skill. I hate playing BP with gay 3 skills, thats why i dont even play ardream its mostly for newbs, or people who are to lazy to lvl or get bored with regular CZ anyway thats just my opinion.
    Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 01-31-2011 at 04:52 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12