Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DCZ CLAN GOT FELANKOR DROP

This is a discussion on DCZ CLAN GOT FELANKOR DROP within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thts rite we got felankor drop from the boss event out of everybody not tht bad of a drop for ...
Page: 1

Trident

thts rite we got felankor drop from the boss event out of everybody not tht bad of a drop for some but for others was a shitty drop h34r:

GG to those who were in it was a fun run

Does it matter if ur dcz or not when your a drainer? Grats on the drop but ehh, whats so special about it, you didnt get a ROF :P

Trident

nothin special but out of everybody tht was attacknig Felankor just seemed surprising to me we actually got it thts all :lol:

Zink

sucks that you only got a cleric earring

and an exc mirage

Trident

its not the best drop i agree especially from felankor...but at least we got something

Sh11t

wow, maybe 4 drainer in the party, cleric earing for drop => /idontcare

Pwner4Last

rofl u guys really became happy didn't u ?

rofl u guys really became happy didn't u ?[/b]
    cant you read the chat

gj next time drain down a ROF

llJuanMall

gratz man
    but the drop was not that good h34r:

from I&#39;ve seen, every Flenakor DROPPED something, if it&#39;s the ring, we, ce in constract to isiloon&#39;s scrolls <_<

Trident

well course i was happy how many lvl 59s can say they got felankor drop even if it wasnt he best

Well I got drop From Ultima i was 57 Sin With out party

got we and dual gb

suicide_dela

well if you look at the chat u can see me saying some stuff in caps. it wasn&#39;t cuz i was happy about the drop, it&#39;s because i was pissed. i was hoping for ROF, IN, IB, ROL, or something worth our 45 mins of fighting and dying. we skipped every other boss to go for felankor, even the isiloons that ended up dropping iron belt and rol from what i heard. i was very mad about the 2nd best boss in the game dropping probably the 2nd to the worst thing we could possibly get. thanks felankor (that fucker)

THANE

well if you look at the chat u can see me saying some stuff in caps. it wasn&#39;t cuz i was happy about the drop, it&#39;s because i was pissed. i was hoping for ROF, IN, IB, ROL, or something worth our 45 mins of fighting and dying. we skipped every other boss to go for felankor, even the isiloons that ended up dropping iron belt and rol from what i heard. i was very mad about the 2nd best boss in the game dropping probably the 2nd to the worst thing we could possibly get. thanks felankor (that fucker)[/b]
    there were a few isiloons around, we got dual WE from one

SilentDaemon

nice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast