Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

DCZ -Clan pwned samma

This is a discussion on DCZ -Clan pwned samma within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Rocker911 Wrong, best dcz clan is aCrucialDetail *:rollseyes: *so what u guys killed samma? most pple do ...
Page: 3

H0lysh1t

Originally posted by Rocker911
    Wrong, best dcz clan is aCrucialDetail *:rollseyes: *so what u guys killed samma? most pple do it in dcz chars too, aCD does it all the time...
    you are a real noob!

Not the power does make the best clan,the teamplay and skill makes the best clan!

aCruecialDetail yes? Get me ANYONE of ur clan lvl 56 ,I'll 1v1 him,then we can talk in your perspective "about the best clan!"

Till now I only seen 2 ppl,and 1 of them runned when I was with Just_Good around

Sexymachine is good! Shard_PL has nice gear and a nice combo

Rocker911

Teamplay+Skill=power
    Anyways i was just kidding and if u cant take that joke you must really think you have the best clan xD
    @Smurfs: damn ally bug!!

H0lysh1t

Originally posted by Rocker911
    Teamplay+Skill=power
    Anyways i was just kidding and if u cant take that joke you must really think you have the best clan xD
    @Smurfs: damn ally bug!!
    wow good joke you showed so many signs that u meant it ironic <_<

yes, for me ,Reunit3d is the best clan! You really should join our vent =) Non stop laughing

(pvt,zero :wub: )

and no not most ppl do samma! Samma was near Human Base when we killed it, and alot of humans saw this samma and just bypassed us

they had no balls to bypass it

Sybian

HOLY Ư TP YOU ƯN TO GOLEMS KK BABA?!?! inside joke he'd only get it lol :P No one ask the guy for swift or he will give you a lecture on how all mages tp ppl in to golems. Anyway nice job on samma hopefully next time ill be there to kill you.

God fucking dammit! First ot was Killer666 and mental_w/e who were OBSESSED about dlw, now we fucking get clans who thinks they "rule" DCZ..

Smurfs

Big fight over samma after restart last night :lol: ended up dropping priest shell pads only

H0lysh1t

Originally posted by Sybian
    HOLY Ư TP YOU ƯN TO GOLEMS KK BABA?!?! inside joke he'd only get it lol * *No one ask the guy for swift or he will give you a lecture on how all mages tp ppl in to golems. Anyway nice job on samma hopefully next time ill be there to kill you.

aw its U ahahahaha =D

well JoshTehLooser , First samma killas were Dark Crusade with some other orcs you newb! ánd did I say we rule dcz? Well today we ruled dcz,wanna see screens?
    Baba Smurf,I got ya today 3 times in dcz =)

XX

Originally posted by soulreaver
    don't now if your stupit, but whe where rogue, and i tink the hp and defends of a warrior is higher <_<
    You had drains ... -_-
    Killah you get your giga from this ?(the one that went boom :P)

Default Re: DCZ -Clan pwned samma

Originally posted by H0lysh1t

yeah guys *the best clan (Reunit3d) pwned samma in DCZ! (Im now in Reunit3d too so ignore my cape and clan name *:wub: )

anyways,drop were slayer,+4DEX RING and +4 STR ring

and later the day I tanked 2 atross (Not at once) with pvtsnowball! *

[img]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7730/mekh6.jpg[img]

list of the babas

ZerocBP (GG Priest)
    PvTSn0wball (GG Mage)
    Kankerkop (GG Archer)
    Blueke90 (GG Priest)
    Giannirogue (GG Rogue)
    Deathrogueorc (GG Rogue, lvl fast to 55 bro )
    We killed samma in dcz with a party of 4, and none of them were priests, even killed a couple orcs who tried to raid. As for your comment about you fighting one member of aCD, I'd like to see you 1v1 :silverblade: who is a paper mage, should be an easy kill right?

Smurfs

Originally posted by H0lysh1t+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(H0lysh1t)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sybian
    HOLY Ư TP YOU ƯN TO GOLEMS KK BABA?!?! inside joke he'd only get it lol * *No one ask the guy for swift or he will give you a lecture on how all mages tp ppl in to golems. Anyway nice job on samma hopefully next time ill be there to kill you.

aw its U ahahahaha =D

well JoshTehLooser , First samma killas were Dark Crusade with some other orcs you newb! ánd did I say we rule dcz? Well today we ruled dcz,wanna see screens?
    Baba Smurf,I got ya today 3 times in dcz =)[/b]
    pff i got you once or twice..gay always get gangbanged

wraith86

sometimes i wish i could transfer my 59 sin from ares to diez to shut some people up

H0lysh1t

Originally posted by wraith86
    sometimes i wish i could transfer my 59 sin from ares to diez to shut some people up

sometimes i wish Icould transfer my 56 sin from diez to ares to shut some people up

wow fag u think u strong?

SOMETIMES I WISH YOU WOULD ALL STFU AND LVL TO 65+

Default Re: DCZ -Clan pwned samma

Originally posted by BFD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BFD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-H0lysh1t

yeah guys *the best clan (Reunit3d) pwned samma in DCZ! (Im now in Reunit3d too so ignore my cape and clan name *:wub: )

anyways,drop were slayer,+4DEX RING and +4 STR ring

and later the day I tanked 2 atross (Not at once) with pvtsnowball! *

[img]http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7730/mekh6.jpg[img]

list of the babas

ZerocBP (GG Priest)
    PvTSn0wball (GG Mage)
    Kankerkop (GG Archer)
    Blueke90 (GG Priest)
    Giannirogue (GG Rogue)
    Deathrogueorc (GG Rogue, lvl fast to 55 bro )
    We killed samma in dcz with a party of 4, and none of them were priests, even killed a couple orcs who tried to raid. As for your comment about you fighting one member of aCD, I'd like to see you 1v1 :silverblade: who is a paper mage, should be an easy kill right?[/b]

she would go down like a sack of potatoes if if dagges holy has are mds +8 cuz silver does not yet have a dd cap tho she might wear talias and then biatch bring out acid pots xD

freakyangel

lol nice ^^ nice hp for a lvl 55

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast