Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

DCZ -Clan pwned samma

This is a discussion on DCZ -Clan pwned samma within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do monster suppression squad 3 for grade 1 upgradable stuff could get dd cap there prolly but donno if u ...
Page: 4

FinduS

do monster suppression squad 3 for grade 1 upgradable stuff could get dd cap there prolly

but donno if u can go in there ..

superkip

look where ppl complain about omg :blink:

BTW where not a dcz clan

and stop the crap and have fun <_<

Originally posted by H0lysh1t+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(H0lysh1t)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    sometimes i wish i could transfer my 59 sin from ares to diez to shut some people up

sometimes i wish Icould transfer my 56 sin from diez to ares to shut some people up

wow fag u think u strong?[/b]
    Stronager then some 56 noob, with +7 mds, joined yesterday and is fucking spamming eveyrwhere possible, big whoop, you tihkn u can "OWN" DCZ, get the fuck over it, lvl more, try real cz, then see how fucking strong you are.

IRockUSuck

2966 hp on a lvl 55??

i think im blind or sumthing... :unsure:

p.s:just got it far buff Ftw :wub:

wraith86

<!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    sometimes i wish i could transfer my 59 sin from ares to diez to shut some people up

sometimes i wish Icould transfer my 56 sin from diez to ares to shut some people up

wow fag u think u strong?[/b]
    was i talking to you directly? why are you calling me a fag? and yes i think im strong and i would most likely beat you in a 1v1 so shut the fuck up and get someone to lend you a DLW sin on ares.

wraith86

also notice how hes using 960 pots which obviously means he cant minor heal fast enough to use souls rofl.

H0lysh1t

Originally posted by wraith86
    also notice how hes using 960 pots which obviously means he cant minor heal fast enough to use souls rofl.
    wow fag, maybe i dont have the money to offer myself 1920 mp pots?ASk my clan how poor with money I am fag! I'd pwn u 1 vs 1

well forget my messages, Igot hacked so no k2, and cant say anymoreif I pwn u or not

wraith86

<!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    wow fag, maybe i dont have the money to offer myself 1920 mp pots?ASk my clan how poor with money I am fag! I'd pwn u 1 vs 1

well forget my messages, Igot hacked so no k2, and cant say anymoreif I pwn u or not[/b]
    you cant afford to buy soul pots but youll pwn me? your a joke lol.

H0lysh1t

[quote]

well forget my messages, Igot hacked so no k2, and cant say anymoreif I pwn u or not[/quote]

you cant afford to buy soul pots but youll pwn me? your a joke lol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234