Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Deadlyfear PK vid

This is a discussion on Deadlyfear PK vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice...
Page: 3

nice

CuriositY

I hate youtube so.. 7/10

nice movie

nocomment

7/10 not bad

If he&#39;s the same DeadlyFear I know.. careful guys he looks like a good guy but actually he&#39;s a pos <3[/b]
    +1 DeadlyFear aka G0DL1KE is scammer ....

7/10

GODLIKE is NOT deadlyreturn/deadlyfear. Deadlyfear is the SCAMMER! who has been lurking around ko4life and scamming/hacking people&#39;s accounts that he "sells" in the akara section of the marketplace. For the above-mentioned reason, I give him a 0/10 for being an idiot.

ZumieZ

GODL1KE = DEADLYRETURN/DEADLYFEAR ..

gg video

GODL1KE = DEADLYRETURN/DEADLYFEAR ..[/b]
    You&#39;ve got to be kidding me...GODLIKE lives in Greece, used to be lbatraxil in xigenon. I have known him for several years since Xigenon and have never heard of this Deadlyreturn dude until coming to Akara. DEADLYRETURN is TURKISH and lives in Turkey, not Greek.

BTW, GODLIKE has kept his name since the beginning of the server, whereas Deadlyreturn used to be Megashira originally, then namechanged to Deadlyreturn, then to Deadlyfear.

In conclusion, GODLIKE is NOT Deadlyreturn/deadlyfear.

You&#39;ve got to be kidding me...GODLIKE lives in Greece, used to be lbatraxil in xigenon. I have known him for several years since Xigenon and have never heard of this Deadlyreturn dude until coming to Akara. DEADLYRETURN is TURKISH and lives in Turkey, not Greek.

BTW, GODLIKE has kept his name since the beginning of the server, whereas Deadlyreturn used to be Megashira originally, then namechanged to Deadlyreturn, then to Deadlyfear.

In conclusion, GODLIKE is NOT Deadlyreturn/deadlyfear.[/b]

Which ever one is the turk, he&#39;s a scammer/duper/hacker smile in ur face, stab u in the back piece of shit and if this is him in the vid, he&#39;s probably cheating there too. If that is the same person, there is nothing he could say, do or present that would impress anyone.

Anyone of u playing on scammed items, tbl editing, koxping or whatever, aren&#39;t impressive because you can kill people in the game, ur not famous, you not admired, ur scum. Don&#39;t think to the otherwise.

OneHitOneKill

HOLLAND,not in turkey, get ur facts straight

CuriositY

Seriously ?!!

DeadlyFear is Meagashira !!!! You must kidding me.. But I don&#39;t think he is..

DeadlyFear aka DeadlyReturn aka Saphyra at the beginning of the server who got banned for having the same name as Saphyr and he got unbanned after and he Name Changed for DeadlyReturn and now I bet he is DeadlyFear...

But this guys isn&#39;t Meagashira and I&#39;m sure cause when Meagashira was in game both of them were playing so he isn&#39;t !

They are Both Scammer BTW so.

Good Luck

True, sorry bout that: Saphyra->Deadlyreturn->Deadlyfear. But he is still a scammer and shouldn&#39;t be supported.

SpiriT_HunteR

nice vid 8/10

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast