Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

deadlykillah

This is a discussion on deadlykillah within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lost all respect to you man, using rice cakes in 1v1 how pathetic can you get. After i saw the ...
Page: 1

lost all respect to you man, using rice cakes in 1v1 how pathetic can you get. After i saw the animation of hp pots and spamming minor from red ball to full hp in less than a second it gave it away. Not possible to hp/soul pot same time, i guess you will do anything to try and win a 1v1. Sad part you couldn&#39;t even get my hp to half way this time. Good try and better luck next time. <_<.

btw you have 4.4k hp buffed i m only at 3.8 with 2k scroll and here are some reminders for you when you tried to vs without rice cakes.

The last 2 were when Deadly was lvl 63 un mastered and no gear. You spiked him 1.3k, so whatever.
    The other two, weren&#39;t deadly. As i know of Deadly has been locked out of his account. You vs&#39;d his sharer. I THINK deadly is better then fruwkan. So yeah whatever.

Jason269

Lol.

Before anyone thinks anythink this isn&#39;t me on my account, it&#39;s Frukwan. I have been locked out because he&#39;s from Austrlia and i&#39;m from UK..

But he has told me a few things Steven.. He has double the amount of screenshots you have in a VS, he has ones where he beats you full HP, so before you run your mouth make sure you can beat him every time.

Also he don&#39;t use rice cakes you idiot, just because sometimes you can&#39;t combo faster enough to drop his HP, his minor is pretty good so if you miss a few seconds of a combo his HP will rise pretty fast. Anyway i&#39;ve told Frukwan to login later on his PC and post all the screenshots he has when he beats you full HP, you will then see his skill bar.

When i can log, i&#39;ll VS you, i have before and lost Once because i was unmastered and only 63, so lets see. You want to start making topics about us, feel free. We will just put you to shame by posting more screenshots

GL.

- Deadly

i never played the char whilst in undyz with the z at end. and when we had shell pads, which we havnt had since i playd. u havnt won a single vs against me... and sayin i use rice cakes... wow dude u suk

also Deadly aka jason was unmasterd then :P and again you have full set shell compared to our chitin set+7

Shame On You.

I will post all SS&#39;s when i get on my laptop, because now i am on a different compyuter

Lol.

Before anyone thinks anythink this isn&#39;t me on my account, it&#39;s Frukwan. I have been locked out because he&#39;s from Austrlia and i&#39;m from UK..

But he has told me a few things Steven.. He has double the amount of screenshots you have in a VS, he has ones where he beats you full HP, so before you run your mouth make sure you can beat him every time.

Also he don&#39;t use rice cakes you idiot, just because sometimes you can&#39;t combo faster enough to drop his HP, his minor is pretty good so if you miss a few seconds of a combo his HP will rise pretty fast. Anyway i&#39;ve told Frukwan to login later on his PC and post all the screenshots he has when he beats you full HP, you will then see his skill bar.

When i can log, i&#39;ll VS you, i have before and lost Once because i was unmastered and only 63, so lets see. You want to start making topics about us, feel free. We will just put you to shame by posting more screenshots

GL.

- Deadly[/b]
    he uses rice cakes, he have hp pot animation 3 times whilst soul potting in a row in 1v1 straight from redballing to full hp while minor healing. As for beating me i never lost to him prior to him using rice cakes.

i never played the char whilst in undyz with the z at end. and when we had shell pads, which we havnt had since i playd. u havnt won a single vs against me... and sayin i use rice cakes... wow dude u suk

also Deadly aka jason was unmasterd then :P and again you have full set shell compared to our chitin set+7

Shame On You.

I will post all SS&#39;s when i get on my laptop, because now i am on a different compyuter[/b]
    i dont even have shell set, just 2 pieces+7, shows what kind of lier you are. You babashop from chinese and yet still cant give me a fair 1v1, atleast the rest of your clannies give me a fair 1v1, why do you have to rely on rice cakes?

Jason269

he uses rice cakes, he have hp pot animation 3 times whilst soul potting in a row in 1v1 straight from redballing to full hp while minor healing. As for beating me i never lost to him prior to him using rice cakes.
    i dont even have shell set, just 2 pieces+7, shows what kind of lier you are. You babashop from chinese and yet still cant give me a fair 1v1, atleast the rest of your clannies give me a fair 1v1, why do you have to rely on rice cakes?[/b]
    Tell me what he babashopped? It&#39;s my account, he hasnt gave me nothing, all hes done is EXP/PK so if you call anyone a babashopper refer it to me. As i havent spent any USD on items or GB&#39;s only Premuim, Steven, shut your mouth really starting to piss me off. Lets see when Frukwan post screenshots of beating you full HP and so on.

You may not of argued on me but you think your cool or something but guess what.. Your Not.

BB.

HotAsIce

Not all of us can buy GB&#39;s for USD, but hey, from the screenshots about to be posted, its gonna look like not all of us can combo either

hehe babashop :| ? in what way ? to gain items? obviously not we dont even have premium atm lols

if we babashopd , where is all our gg gear :P ?

and about the abyss pots, gg. Learn to HP pot when spike comes around to counter your spikes damage.. ive been doing it since edena

Maybe i can teach you a few pointers one day ?

some ss&#39;s of past weak.. and today

1v1 no.1

1v1 no.2

running no.1

running no.2

HotAsIce

[/b]

1v1 no.1[/b]
    Gotta love this, Steven has 2k 350 defense, dex scrolls, and armor and weaopn enchant scrolls, deadly has 1500 300 scrolls, and deadly still wins, LOL!

If I were there to watch that vs, I so would have been like "Whut da fook? Teeheehee!"

yeah LOL i was looking at that also ahah remember im babashopper i use dex scrolls, enchants, 2kbuff, 350ac hehe

he saved me the trouble of imbarrising himself xD

Dood joo got your ass handed to you #1AFKILLAH

deadlynoobar

rofl at afkkillah memba at hobs lol went afk for 10hrs at a time

HotAsIce

Its ok, hes just mad cause he knows who runs this shit

Jason269

LMAO poopet yoober.

LMAO poopet yoober.[/b]
    time to back your shit up man, ppl posting shit about u!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast