Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

deadlykillah

This is a discussion on deadlykillah within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i m sorry i cant learn to hp pot 3 times in a row while soul potting and minor healing ...
Page: 2

i m sorry i cant learn to hp pot 3 times in a row while soul potting and minor healing at same time :\. i guess i m noob i need learn your tricks. btw nice screenshots it really shows clear that you are using hp pots on skill bars!!

and hotasice look at the 2 screenshots you quoted. i took my valkries off to show i m not using talia yet he refuses to take valkyries off. how pathetic are you guys, if u not using rice cakes you using talia if u take valkyries off then you loaded with rices cakes. only sin who gave me good fight was coldbloodedkillah, the rest of you guys die and then start spamming my letters with omg mds+8 blah blah blah. yet i m running around with mds+7.

i dont have hp pot on my skill bar lol.. and once again.. those ss;s are not of me .. it was when deadly was unmastred lol they mean nothin here, just makin urself look bad,,,,, also in all our vs , i dont use valks or helmet or enchants.... look at all my ss's again, no valks, no enchants etc.. and the laim rice cake thing is gettin old man lol

lemme guess ur next excuse is i have minor peddle or iron set?

i dont have hp pot on my skill bar lol.. and once again.. those ss;s are not of me .. it was when deadly was unmastred lol they mean nothin here, just makin urself look bad,,,,, also in all our vs , i dont use valks or helmet or enchants.... look at all my ss's again, no valks, no enchants etc.. and the laim rice cake thing is gettin old man lol
    lemme guess ur next excuse is i have minor peddle or iron set?[/b]

thats you again getting owned.. let me guess why you died here, you had no dd talia or rice cakes.

and look carefully at your first screen shots you using valkyries. i m not. i take my valkyries off for a reason and thats to show you i m using shell pauldron. only time you take valkyrie in 1v1 is when you start using your ""HP POTTING SKILLS!!".

Hey cutie Senior Member

what the fuck you talking about?
    it is illegal in a vs to use hp pots? are you retarded?
    and i really really really doubt he is using rice cakes, im sure you need more exuses rite?
    YOU WIN SOME, YOU LOOSE SOME, either grow some balls and get over it , or more QQ and go back to mommy

PS: deadly mh > frukwan mh :S
    so yeah vs deadly when he is online and youll know what a asswhooping is

remmeber when he beat you w.o pauldron on?
    OH YES WE ALL DO

PS (2): deadly doesnt have a rogue earring, ammy of dex, elf belt, like you
    ty bb

lol steven... LooK in the ss's i posted ( OF ME PLAYING ) i aint using valks in them lol roflmao u keep sayin i usin dd or talia or smthin.. i only used it in 1 coz u didnt take it of and u ran away anyway.. lol and once again the ss's u posted were wen deadly was unmasterd and lvl 62

PS i cant wait for him to log and own u coz his mh/combo owns mine and is prob one of best ive seen

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Tell me what he babashopped? It's my account, he hasnt gave me nothing, all hes done is EXP/PK so if you call anyone a babashopper refer it to me. As i havent spent any USD on items or GB's only Premuim, Steven, shut your mouth really starting to piss me off. Lets see when Frukwan post screenshots of beating you full HP and so on.

You may not of argued on me but you think your cool or something but guess what.. Your Not.

BB.[/b]
    loi figured id say something

Ur right u dont babashop

u heaven fire for gems

Mr. "GemDigga"

and to say ur so gg
    Hmpffff lets think about it shall we?

Sharer...
    Im damn shure u run koxp for gems ( not levels so stfu)
    But hey After all that Im Too GG cuz i have alot of friends online who will stick up for me
    and they will just flame me.

lol For everyone who is gonna post and say something
    Note the fact i dont give two fucks on ur Lame ass attempt to make ur self look cool. ~ ONLINE~

Its a game ffs, and this is a forum Whipppppdeeedoo

is that why he got masterd long after every1 else ? hmmm

steven was one of the first masterd lol. so dont even try that ' Koxping ' or ' Babashopping ' for gems

Hey cutie Senior Member

whats wrong with heavenfire? all the cool kids are doing it!! dont you want to be cool?

Boyce

Grim all i can say to you is, proof? lol anyone can make up some bs like that.

Gr33ntumb

sharers are naabs

yep

even thou i have to side with fruk cause we go way back in edana

i hate when people are always like "o that was my sharer not me come vs me not my sharer" that shit gets old

either get a sharer thats as good as u or do it youselft

i wish i took ss's of the letters steven sent me XD ( i have lag 3 second sorry, my sharer was playing )

im deadlys sharer XD and the vs's he posted were wen i didnt play and deadly was unmastred XD

DesireablE

whats wrong with heavenfire? all the cool kids are doing it!! dont you want to be cool?[/b]

First off, you STFU and GTFO.

Secondly, how bout the 2 guys thats posting flames between each other just STFU and just do a brand new vs, even better how bout one of you or both of you fraps the vs and then you and they don't have excuses do they?

Jason269

First off, you STFU and GTFO.

Secondly, how bout the 2 guys thats posting flames between each other just STFU and just do a brand new vs, even better how bout one of you or both of you fraps the vs and then you and they don't have excuses do they? [/b]
    When i can log i am gonna do that

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast