Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

deadlykillah

This is a discussion on deadlykillah within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol smoked!...
Page: 6

lol smoked!

gj steven u get a free lvl 66 warrior LOL

You click your skills

Gg

You click your skills

Gg[/b]
    are u in like every clan in usko or do u just like their clan sigs that much?

didinino

are u in like every clan in usko or do u just like their clan sigs that much?[/b]
    he's a faker

StevenFTW...nothing else to add. ^_^.

dont use rice cakes in vs, ur reputation will drop dramatically (double meaning lol) .

HotAsIce

lol, hes still whining about rice cakes even tho in the pic he opsted of him beating deadly, and deadlys pic right after of him beating steven show no ricecakes on his skill bar. How ignorant can you get? The ap and ac difference is quite large between these rogues, the fact that he can kill you shows who has more skill.

lol, hes still whining about rice cakes even tho in the pic he opsted of him beating deadly, and deadlys pic right after of him beating steven show no ricecakes on his skill bar. How ignorant can you get? The ap and ac difference is quite large between these rogues, the fact that he can kill you shows who has more skill.[/b]
    stop lieing idiot, hes got dual rols and wp, so dont talk about items, if hes got some bad gear how come he has 4.4k hp?. Also he doesnt have rice cakes on his skill bar, but he doesnt have hp pots either so i dont know what point you are trying to make.

guys get past the rice cakes... i wuldnt even have a idea of usin em.. and ONCE again the only vs deadlykillah has ever lost to steven is when he was unmastred and 2 lvls lower... and steven was mastred... ( even though at our dk once, deadly beat steven unmastred with no pauldron rofl)

coldbloodedkillah > steven too btw

guys get past the rice cakes... i wuldnt even have a idea of usin em.. and ONCE again the only vs deadlykillah has ever lost to steven is when he was unmastred and 2 lvls lower... and steven was mastred... ( even though at our dk once, deadly beat steven unmastred with no pauldron rofl)

coldbloodedkillah > steven too btw[/b]
    keep making shit up pls, also if it wasnt deadly who i beat all those times, and it wasnt you? so whos the one who keeps dieing on deadlykillah?

also if coldbloodedkillah is better then me, why couldnt he kill me when he had the advantage of iron set and dual rols.

Tiba

only gg sin in the whole undezz clan.. was long fight took around 6mins.
    and pm your account details ok? thnx in advance.[/b]

that was when he came .. when he was even bellow lvl 65 so maybe thats why?
    but give it another try why dont u ?

keep making shit up pls, also if it wasnt deadly who i beat all those times, and it wasnt you? so whos the one who keeps dieing on deadlykillah?

also if coldbloodedkillah is better then me, why couldnt he kill me when he had the advantage of iron set and dual rols.[/b]

not enough ap might be the factor?
    hahahaa..

Hey cutie Senior Member

coldblooded has liek 1.3k ap lol

ISeeYouPee

dude steven why u take ss of every win u get? if i did that against u damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    this forum would be spamage

that was when he came .. when he was even bellow lvl 65 so maybe thats why?
    but give it another try why dont u ?[/b]
    i tryed. he couldnt kill me even though he had dual rol/iron set/shard+8. but neither could i. after 6-7minutes we both gave up.

not enough ap might be the factor?
    hahahaa..[/b]
    more like i dont spend USD to buy dual rol/iron set/ shard+8. but its all good, it feels good to know i can compete with babashopers with my crappy farmed gear.

Hey cutie Senior Member

shard+8?
    he had cleaver+7 + cleaver +8 when he first was here lol
    facts straight pls

shard+8?
    he had cleaver+7 + cleaver +8 when he first was here lol
    facts straight pls[/b]
    so u not denying the dual rol and iron set.

and i just heard from my good source in your clan that he babashopped shard+8.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast