Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

deadlykillah

This is a discussion on deadlykillah within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so u not denying the dual rol and iron set. and i just heard from my good source in your ...
Page: 7

so u not denying the dual rol and iron set.

and i just heard from my good source in your clan that he babashopped shard+8.[/b]
    Steven it must of been so hard for you to minor that 1340ap, him having no dex pendant, no dex belt and cleaver 8 and 7. I congratulate you for having the strongest hand. 9 ( Or foot. :P )

Steven it must of been so hard for you to minor that 1340ap, him having no dex pendant, no dex belt and cleaver 8 and 7. I congratulate you for having the strongest hand. 9 ( Or foot. :P )[/b]

ok so he died to a lvl 66 when he was 64 with dual rol/iron set. and i have dual mds+7 when he had +8 and +7 cleaver.
    you call that big advantage to me?

and if he is in need of dex pendant and belt, i m happy to trade mine for his iron set. :lol:

The great one > you any day buddy, no matter what you say.. its a fact

and btw, would you stop constantly moaning/crying over this kk. u made your little topic (humiliated yourself) .. dont you think you've had enough

Less QQ plx

The great one > you any day buddy, no matter what you say.. its a fact

and btw, would you stop constantly moaning/crying over this kk. u made your little topic (humiliated yourself) .. dont you think you've had enough

Less QQ plx[/b]
    its 8 of you flaming me. i am still waiting for that clannie of yours who came here to flame me to give me his account details that he promised lol.

and i think you guys the ones getting humiliated and i havent even started posting my naked vs with your clannies to make fun of how pathetic ko players they are.

and the great one doesnt even compare to half the sins i have vs'd from ares and logos. i guess there is always room for improvement and babashopping . i hope he has another couple of grand to spend cos by the look of things he will need it,

why would we want vs you ? you are cheater ! you use RICE CAKES, ABYSS pots haha and you have DD TALIA !!! DD HELMET !! you have VALKS on man omg !! nah i cnt vs i have 3 SEC LAG.. thats y i lose oki ? minor pedal much ?

QUOTE: "and i think you guys the ones getting humiliated and i havent even started posting my naked vs with your clannies to make fun of how pathetic ko players they are. "

dude leave this between you and me, not my clannies. you made this topic to somehow prove i was ' cheating ' (abyss pots, rice cakes) with the evidence you have (none)

so here are what topic is supposebly about
    -------- You accuse me of using rice cakes - NO evidence ( therefor you hav no case )

TY BB , Topic Closed pls. Want to talk to me pm me or something, unless you want to continullllly get flamed in a public forum xD

steven >> undestruablezzz it seems!

nono Poopet > all

am i right ?

nono Poopet > all

am i right ?[/b]
    Poopet >> Steven >> Undest

that is correct AFKillah

QUOTE: "and i think you guys the ones getting humiliated and i havent even started posting my naked vs with your clannies to make fun of how pathetic ko players they are. "

dude leave this between you and me, not my clannies. you made this topic to somehow prove i was ' cheating ' (abyss pots, rice cakes) with the evidence you have (none)

so here are what topic is supposebly about
    -------- You accuse me of using rice cakes - NO evidence ( therefor you hav no case )

TY BB , Topic Closed pls. Want to talk to me pm me or something, unless you want to continullllly get flamed in a public forum xD[/b]
    i didnt bring your clannies into it, they brought themself into this topic by posting retarded crap. I had no intentions in flaming coldbloodedkillah, but you guys dragged him into it, it seems to me that you guys rely on him to fight your own battles.

dude shut up already. go do something useful with your time. i know im going to..

Topic over, you attemted to prove your point and faild miserably.

but master > all oki ? including you xD

bb steven, youve posted ur craps. now leave it as that

ISeeYouPee

STEVEN STOP TALKING SHIT?

HOLY SHIT DUDE I BEAT U NO PUALDRON AND NO HELM LIKE FULL HP SO STFU K BUD?
    NO GET THE FUCK OUT OF KO4LIFE AND GO TO SLEEP CUS UR REALLY ON SOMETHING!
    no for your correct info he dindt babashop that gear
    ib is clans bank k bud? anyways get your facts right then talk..
    he can beat u now ia m sure of it.....u vs.ed him when he dindt even have in or ib.. so ya

Tiba

ok so he died to a lvl 66 when he was 64 with dual rol/iron set. and i have dual mds+7 when he had +8 and +7 cleaver.
    you call that big advantage to me?

and if he is in need of dex pendant and belt, i m happy to trade mine for his iron set. :lol:[/b]

he didnt have iron set first of all
    and second of all
    he had like 1300 ap when u guys fought.
    and its so hard to outminor that omg!
    but why dont u fight him now ?
    lets see what happens

ima be the one that fraps it , and post it on this section fair enough?

he can beat u now ia m sure of it.....u vs.ed him when he dindt even have in or ib.. so ya[/b]

+1 bud

let me quote this for you.. this is what u said when icecold beat u like naked..

"you have higher level and better gear , just watch when i get same lvl and gear , blah blah"
    excuses..
    okay bud
    when i saw that
    i giggled lOL!

hehe good job ' bud ' xD

he can beat u now ia m sure of it.....u vs.ed him when he dindt even have in or ib.. so ya[/b]

so you saying he can only compete against me when he has items that i dont have. dont forget that i dont even come close to his items. :\

and if you guys want me to vs him now that he got iron set/dual rol shard+8.. sure i wanna see where i stand against babashoppers.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast