Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

DeadlyKillah, Carnac West PK Trailer!

This is a discussion on DeadlyKillah, Carnac West PK Trailer! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you redballed to mistico? THE FUCK? hes ilke lvl 65.. anyways, looking good doodly, your full vid better be better ...
Page: 4

Hey cutie Senior Member

you redballed to mistico?
    THE FUCK? hes ilke lvl 65..

anyways, looking good doodly, your full vid better be better then this trailer cunt!

Flat0ut

lets see some of your trailers stephen fuking speilberg[/b]

it's "Steven Spielberg" ...

btw if i had to do trailer I would give it like more than 30 minutes to edit (like Deadly did).

and searched music that fits with action and game (techno is like the worst to use [at least u could use some good one not some shit "CS" remix...])

Also maybe vs's were nice but come on those kills at war? like spike + thrust ? it's shit for me and a lot of people thinks same , they just to afraid to say that.

U should include like 1vx fights or 2vx fights ... they are entertaining.

peace.

_eSuba_

Youtube plx :P

Jason269

you redballed to mistico?
    THE FUCK? hes ilke lvl 65..

anyways, looking good doodly, your full vid better be better then this trailer cunt![/b]
    no idea how i redballed to him, he dropped my hp so fast as soon as he spiked me.

btw if i had to do trailer I would give it like more than 30 minutes to edit (like Deadly did).

and searched music that fits with action and game (techno is like the worst to use [at least u could use some good one not some shit "CS" remix...])

Also maybe vs's were nice but come on those kills at war? like spike + thrust ? it's shit for me and a lot of people thinks same , they just to afraid to say that.

peace.[/b]
    i did a "war" trailer, u cant exactly do anythink else in war other than spike + thrust, i was showin how many kills and how fun it is in the war in the trailer, i guess other people dont like that.., i like the CS remix, its about the emenmy, war = enemies.. understand?

peace.

Banned

peace.[/b]

its a trailer and he had a few mins of footage why would it take longer then 30minutes to edit that?

what music fits the game? the same rock/metal songs used over and over on so many films? boring. Rap? just lol. some people like techno, he likes it. why should he care what you want to listen too?.

He hasnt even started making the film yet give the lad a chance to fuking film something, aint that easy with 8 people in cz.

Jason269

its a trailer and he had a few mins of footage why would it take longer then 30minutes to edit that?

what music fits the game? the same rock/metal songs used over and over on so many films? boring. Rap? just lol. some people like techno, he likes it. why should he care what you want to listen too?.

He hasnt even started making the film yet give the lad a chance to fuking film something, aint that easy with 8 people in cz.[/b]
    someone thinks how i do, thanks dudeee finaly

nice one buddy .Waiting for full movie !!!

lopezik

in full movie u gonna show something better or still u will kill just low lvls ppl ? ><

waiting for full.

mistico was using dual cleaver 9 etc... hes well geard but still nab: ) anyway he got hacked

i have not see it but i know it will suck, xD <3 u doodly now put it on youtube plz

Tiba

war trailers always suck .... so i say it sucks.. but the thing is i wont know untill the real deal is out , so release your movie but ya it sucked i dont want to rank it u know where it is.

Banned

still waiting >.<

mrsin190

Hmm.. Just Boring.. Kinda sux when someone make an pk movie/trailer on wars/Invasions..
    Too many chickens...

Anyway.. I only saw you spiking some noobs who were almost dead.

4/10

Quality was good.
    SOund >.<".

An1mosity

all i have to say about this movie is DAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD STOP DOWNLOADING IM F***ING LAGGINGG

humanrogue88

nice vid

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast