Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DECEPTlON (Hoth)

This is a discussion on DECEPTlON (Hoth) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Seems cant kill someone now without being accused of cheating. Just because i killed him i'm a cheater? he's in ...
Page: 1

Pro Noob Senior Member The_Preist's Avatar

Default DECEPTlON (Hoth)

Seems cant kill someone now without being accused of cheating. Just because i killed him i'm a cheater? he's in the Clan Hoth.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

why do u let him bother u so much :lol: normally if ppl tell me i'm using macro program to combo i'll be like thanks for the compliment :lol: (since i KNOW it myself that i don't cheat)

TunaFishyMe

lol this topic is funny xD

Karpsu

I get those alot since I like to spend time in arena, it usually just amuses me. ^_^

Pro Noob Senior Member The_Preist's Avatar

ya but the fact that he was shouting it out :angry:

Numark63

are you pm'ed or he send you tht pm ? Because his nick is 'deception' on pm and 'DECEPTION' on normal chat.

i like ur clan name :mellow:

Razzmiester

i know DECEPTION hes a kool guy but and that whole clan hates hackers alot (witch everyone shud), im not sayin what he did as write but in this case just let it go.

ChrisOwns

Why did you PM him first? You started a fight then complained after he fought back? GG

Razzmiester

true

nidah

umm, where does he say he pmed him first :huh:

ChrisOwns

Lets say someone name is "RaIn" If they PM you first the name in the PM bar will be "RaIn" However, if you PM them first the name in the PM bar will be "rain" if you look at the guys name it's "DECIPITION" or w/e and in the PM bar it's "deciption" or w/e, meaning he PMed him.

nidah

oh, yeah, kk

anyway, i know the preist and i have for a while, he does not use hack tools and before you start saying the_preist started the fight, you should know what was said first..

sophiem

lol i got more hp when i am unbuffed

xxxJuggaloxxx

lmao deception is a damn noob shes wut lvl 66, my friend is lvl 64 without half the shit she has and he OWNS her ..... when shes not running from him ~cough cough~ xShadyx ya u know him and this is to deception STOP RUNNING AND TAKE YOUR BEATING LIKE A MAN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast