Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Defender : The Ferruzo chronicles

This is a discussion on Defender : The Ferruzo chronicles within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well malice IS fair for me in a vs with warrior since warriors have 2x more ac than me and ...
Page: 5

Ezquerra

well malice IS fair for me in a vs with warrior since warriors have 2x more ac than me and malice evens it up a little... besides my ap is many hundreds lower than u too and not talking about hp, which is half of yours [/b]
    considering i just get set quest jewelry + set fp +8... i think it was good to me won 1 round :lol:

Triple6x

GG Trailer ! Nice effets and i'm waiting for da full movie !! :P

Good efects , Good sound efects :P ..... waiting for movie .
    SeveN

Ezquerra

Thx a lot guys

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

You should put Ezquerra instead Ferruzo imo.

Ezquerra

You should put Ezquerra instead Ferruzo imo.[/b]
    you should take a time and read all topic before make a post...

Tiba

nice trailer..
    nice effects
    waiting for full movie will watch it for sure

ISeeYouPee

very nice effect i wont watch movie i never watch pk movies lol
    but oh well i like the effect xD

Jason269

wow, sexy effects lmao song when with the movie, cant wait for full movie, gj

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

you should take a time and read all topic before make a post...[/b]
    I did it, that was my opinion. And all topic is about 'wow nice trailer, can't wait for the movie, bla bla bla' ... maybe you meant 'read my 1st post'. Anyways see you Ferruzo, I'm not idiot to believe that you are his cousin. You just appeared after he got banned and wow you come back more spammer as before, LOL nice move.

Ezquerra

I did it, that was my opinion. And all topic is about 'wow nice trailer, can't wait for the movie, bla bla bla' ... maybe you meant 'read my 1st post'. Anyways see you Ferruzo, I'm not idiot to believe that you are his cousin. You just appeared after he got banned and wow you come back more spammer as before, LOL nice move.[/b]
    if you want to talk about it don't need to say to all forum, just send me pm we can solve this, you are wrong with that, i am other person, i really don't care if you don't believe me, and thats serious accusation call to me spammer, sure i make a lot of topics and sometimes i am 1st on today's post but i will let on clear, every post i made i let all my knownledge that i can give to help people, spammer is person with no brain who post mostly words like +1/lol/ or some model that they always repeat, to be moderator you not have concept formed about who should be call spammer...

keep your status like moderator and if you want to say and flame me, send me pm next time...

sexy Owa

if you want to talk about it don't need to say to all forum, just send me pm we can solve this, you are wrong with that, i am other person, i really don't care if you don't believe me, and thats serious accusation call to me spammer, sure i make a lot of topics and sometimes i am 1st on today's post but i will let on clear, every post i made i let all my knownledge that i can give to help people, spammer is person with no brain who post mostly words like +1/lol/ or some model that they always repeat, to be moderator you not have concept formed about who should be call spammer...

keep your status like moderator and if you want to say and flame me, send me pm next time...[/b]
    you speak and argue just like ferruzo did when being accused as a spammer and even a scammer i dont buy your "im other person" excuse either. just as i did when you spammed and scammed on these forums with Ferruzo, i will work to get your new ip and account banned all the same in the mean time enjoy making your video's and no im not going to private message you in saying this, as the entire forum deserves to know that they are speaking with a scammer who is avoiding a ban made towards him on his previous account :P. cheers

Brun

nice trailer

asenptot

Quest Jews ? You are giving me the highest damage in Human Warriors. so you are full str gear ?
    Couldn t watch the trailer btw(no youtube in uni. '_&#39 hope I can watch it at home. I d like to see the effects that ppl say they are awesome. I m watching Premier Tutorials nowadays also =)

Very nice, waiting long video

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast