Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Movie

This is a discussion on Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; S> popcorn +9 117 / 14...
Page: 10

S> popcorn +9

117 / 14

gimme c-w char fll +9/+3 and i beat all integrity and bf xaxaxa laughing my ass off.
    nothing personal, and btw nice vid though.
    Meir and ™PerFectioN™ like this.

hahaha what an idiot..
    Well first of all we absolutely not using full scroll in pk(maybe wolf&swift but not ac&undy)
    And if we do , its only when we play 1party of badfamily against 2-3party humans.
    Playing with 3priests?only against people who has 3priests or more or against over then 11people.
    And dont force me to post here videos against your clan, last castle siege war your clan, chulls, rampage, pronoobs was fighting against us (BF&BlF) and we still OWNED your ass so you better close your mouth and stop pretending to some "gg" in these forums cuz I can bet with you that none here really belive to what ever you say. All think..
    "uh another dumb from newage?"
    Anyways go away from my topic before i'll post a video and show everyone how you and your clan towning in cz once you see us in cz(I got it recorded already if you want to see )
    In this image you can see the reality . Enjoy the game

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah out of popcorn!!!

just a couple of things for both sides:

who cares if a party or a clan has 4 priests or 2 priests, if they play with 6 or 1 mages, if they're all scrolled or none is. seriously people using this arguments to state who's better or worse makes no sense to me.

what's next people gonna complain about priests using krowazz instead of shell set? or about mages being lightning and casting blink instead of being fire mages?
    FFS you fight with what you got, with who you got next to you and the way you want to fight. that's it!
    I can understand stating the reasons why some1 wins a fight or loses it. better or worse gear. higher or lower skill, more or less coordination, you name it. but when it crosses the line and goes into an excuse topic it's just so dumb! people end up implying that having great gear is somehow bad and viceversa. same with fighting a certain way or organising your party a certain way. it's ridiculous!

the only way to really know who's better and who's worse is to fight in the exact same condition. but let's be practical, that's impossible to do soooooooooooooo i guess my last paragraph is irrelevant LOL
    ™PerFectioN™ likes this.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    In this image you can see the reality . Enjoy the game

"bf has the best items from the server"
    u engliz wery wery good

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    "bf has the best items from the server"
    u engliz wery wery good
    why do you even care about the reactions? you made a nice vid they could not make. why even bother reacting to nonsense you shouldn't care about? Look it from this point: you made a vid with some nice action in it, maybe some boring parts or w/e. none of the vids are perfect. People cry about the most tiny things nowadays on KO, why even bother? Did they come up with a vid like your's? No.
    ™PerFectioN™ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah out of popcorn!!!

just a couple of things for both sides:

who cares if a party or a clan has 4 priests or 2 priests, if they play with 6 or 1 mages, if they're all scrolled or none is. seriously people using this arguments to state who's better or worse makes no sense to me.

what's next people gonna complain about priests using krowazz instead of shell set? or about mages being lightning and casting blink instead of being fire mages?
    FFS you fight with what you got, with who you got next to you and the way you want to fight. that's it!
    I can understand stating the reasons why some1 wins a fight or loses it. better or worse gear. higher or lower skill, more or less coordination, you name it. but when it crosses the line and goes into an excuse topic it's just so dumb! people end up implying that having great gear is somehow bad and viceversa. same with fighting a certain way or organising your party a certain way. it's ridiculous!

the only way to really know who's better and who's worse is to fight in the exact same condition. but let's be practical, that's impossible to do soooooooooooooo i guess my last paragraph is irrelevant LOL
    All i can say about that is 117 - 14 =) .

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    why do you even care about the reactions? you made a nice vid they could not make. why even bother reacting to nonsense you shouldn't care about? Look it from this point: you made a vid with some nice action in it, maybe some boring parts or w/e. none of the vids are perfect. People cry about the most tiny things nowadays on KO, why even bother? Did they come up with a vid like your's? No.
    this is no longer about the vid br0.

I don't think anyone here is flaming the vid itself. it's the attitude and the ego, from someone who got destroyed 117-14 in GWGNC with similar items, and that's just one example of many (but the most crystal-clear for ya).

Do some research about this kid before you come out defending him. I'm sure you'll change your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    ye thats true, tbh I was in rush to post this video because too many people asked me whats going on.
    I can promise that the next video will be more intersting(probably not for my enemies ).
    Also its funny to see how people commenting on someone who is kicking their ass in cz, they wont come and say that I made good video etc.
    They'll come and start making flame wars, if they wasn't my enemies im sure they wasn't commenting like that(unless its razor or any guy who trying to make flame wars everywhere.)

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

I don't think anyone here is flaming the vid itself. it's the attitude and the ego, from someone who got destroyed 117-14 in GWGNC with similar items, and that's just one example of many (but the most crystal-clear for ya).

Do some research about this kid before you come out defending him. I'm sure you'll change your mind.
    LOL , similiar items? we had 4warriors with +3 they had about 20?u call it similiar?Go push a finger seriously razor thats not funny anymore how retard you are.
    You enjoy being nerd that sit in front of pc 24/7 and NOT EVEN playing KO?just sitting and posting in every topic you can in these forums, really u are no lifer and probably has no friends aswell.
    Poor guy.
    Calling me kid?for telling the truth?
    Calling me kid?for closing other people's mouth?
    you are the kid here if we being honest, you keep trying to make flame wars between everyone. I got no idea what so fun in doing it but I hope one day you'll understand why you are the only one who doing it.
    Anyways go find some life u nerd.

anyways i'll just ignore ur comments from now on, its funny to see how you and all those people who keep flaming my videos dont even have their own one and they keep commenting on others.
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 09-07-2012 at 07:11 AM.

Little archer Senior Member

And somehow, Animosity pulled it off with ease. Sorry that the truth gets you that mad.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    hahahahaha u killing me
    u guys took the crystal only after chulls dotted it with 2party mages and u had over 3party meeles on it and we hadn't our ally in here because chulls,newage,rampage cleared them
    and about the scrolls subject, u can see by urself even in this video
    he used only lesson of master and its party scroll so someone used it and he got that aswell.

btw, keep posting our videos and show everyone how we owning ur asses

damn LOL !

Dam lol perfection act like kid, waste of time cya later 117 / 7

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member Bodybuild's Avatar

damn are u guys still in cwestxD nice movie btw

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    Dam lol perfection act like kid, waste of time cya later 117 / 7
    who talk ...
    the guy who trying to make flame wars calling ME kid..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuild View Post
    damn are u guys still in cwestxD nice movie btw
    thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

i'm sure badfamily has overpowered, baba'd items. but no1 is going to tell me they have got better gears than the older turkish server's which are filled with +9/+10. No i am not defending anyone, i am telling what i think is correct and just wanted to share it with all of you that's all. 177-14, look it from this way: next time a better shot? Maybe badfamily will be more equal that day. We'll see.