Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Movie

This is a discussion on Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR i'm sure badfamily has overpowered, baba'd items. but no1 is going to tell me they have ...
Page: 11

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i'm sure badfamily has overpowered, baba'd items. but no1 is going to tell me they have got better gears than the older turkish server's which are filled with +9/+10. No i am not defending anyone, i am telling what i think is correct and just wanted to share it with all of you that's all. 177-14, look it from this way: next time a better shot? Maybe badfamily will be more equal that day. We'll see.
    well I guess my haters wont belive but honestly we had about 2partys and half , those people had 2pt mages and 2pt meeles and they was full +3/4 and full +9/10. I cant see anyone doing anything against this amount of people.
    Animosty was fighting against heaven, heaven done anyways 20 kills and they had 1pt while animosty had 3partys.
    Probably they didn't play smart but its kinda hard to stay alive against this kind of items if you dont have them aswell.

and after we found out we got no chance against this amount of people&items we just rushed on them non stop until the event finished xD..
    and honestly u gotta see their meeles, i mean look at my warrior he is the strongest one nowdays in cwest
    their lowest gear warriors was geared like my warrior so go and compare it.

all those people who say that badfamily members is too strong so go and compare our gear to other servers , maybe in cwest we are strong with this kind of gear but in other servers almost every warrior running with +3/9..
    thats not speical for them.

that exactly is what i ment, against older servers you simply can't fight that long, because you will get raped if you want it or not. No wonder JustInTime of Ares won, the oldest server with the best items. Anyways i wish i had a char like your's degano i'm a privko hopper, but i know what is and what is not worth it to be called a skilled player/clan, and BadFamily is fine, and ofcourse every clan has their bad side's, so does the players and the leader.

ye, this event wasn't that smart..
    they had to give everyone same items
    and maybe make it 8v8 so then everyone know who is better and who isn't..

good effect

8/10

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i'm sure badfamily has overpowered, baba'd items. but no1 is going to tell me they have got better gears than the older turkish server's which are filled with +9/+10. No i am not defending anyone, i am telling what i think is correct and just wanted to share it with all of you that's all. 177-14, look it from this way: next time a better shot? Maybe badfamily will be more equal that day. We'll see.
    Animosity didn't just win, they stomped their first vs.

I'm no animosity fanboy but there's a clear difference between both clans right there, whether it's a melee or mage clan, it's clear that in some cases the gear difference doesn't matter (I know animosity has great gear as well, can't be compared to a pathos or olympia clan though so they are in the same boat).

Just something to think about

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Animosity didn't just win, they stomped their first vs.

I'm no animosity fanboy but there's a clear difference between both clans right there, whether it's a melee or mage clan, it's clear that in some cases the gear difference doesn't matter (I know animosity has great gear as well, can't be compared to a pathos or olympia clan though so they are in the same boat).

Just something to think about
    off topic mode on:

why u change your avatar???

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    off topic mode on:

y not?

im not too fond of league anymore

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    off topic mode on:
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    y not?
    im not too fond of league anymore
    booooo offfffff topic spammers!!!
    go away =o

Great songs 7/10, u chould call it BadFamily Vs Animosity.
    I seen Animosity videos by MyMelody and I saw that you lost to them too,
    just your edit are better from him. and I a count in Melody's video over 36kills in one round and then your mage tp the rest players to town.
    only what I saying that in your video they had sucks party.
    if they had the same team as on Melody's video they was killing you.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinPertz View Post
    just your edit are better from him. and I a count in Melody's video over 36kills in one round and then your mage tp the rest players to town.
    +1, btw we retired from Carnac-West many Drama.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinPertz View Post
    you can see in his video that he recorded himself vsing against half bf half blf.
    he never vsed full power party of bf like we did against them.
    and well in those days when I recorded it animosty was the only clan in human side
    but now im recording videos for voll 3 i'll do my best to have other clans/partys aswell here.
    and it was the first video i edited in ko.
    the other degano's videos made by my brother not by me
    but I can promise that voll 3 will be more intersting

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    +1, btw we retired from Carnac-West many Drama.
    maybe tell everyone why you REALLY retired from cwest?
    just because blackii quited game because he is busy in real life and because we took the csw from u.

btw why melody isn't banned 0.o?that scammer....
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 09-10-2012 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    you can see in his video that he recorded himself vsing against half bf half blf.
    he never vsed full power party of bf like we did against them.
    and well in those days when I recorded it animosty was the only clan in human side
    but now im recording videos for voll 3 i'll do my best to have other clans/partys aswell here.
    and it was the first video i edited in ko.
    the other degano's videos made by my brother not by me
    but I can promise that voll 3 will be more intersting

maybe tell everyone why you REALLY retired from cwest?
    just because blackii quited game because he is busy in real life and because we took the csw from u.

btw why melody isn't banned 0.o?that scammer....
    becasue alot people retired. and alot got hacked + dupes items raums crimsons chitin shells etc.
    Blackii didn't quit game he play with us in EUKO at least few hours in day, and we doing not bad without Blackii.
    we had CSW for 6 months or more, becasue you had csw for few weeks and used with alliance?
    and I so happy for ur lost to NewAge and to Chullz you use NewAge agaisn't us becasue u choudn't keep CSW by your clan.
    you are the biggest scammer kid trying to scamm ppl with thier name I record everything in my computer and I can make stroy on it, but I won't go to this level.

Edit : Because you had CSW for few weeks and had to use alliance against us? [You don't have something better?]
    Edit : I chould open a topic about it but I won't go to this level.
    Edit : If I need get ban for something I paid for it back, you should get ban for scam MyViclerTha.
    Edit : Does pp canl change?? DoiphinZ gave money BACK!!!! :O
    Last edited by Melody; 09-10-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Look at you perfection, you and ur little bitches (actually Lior) are just scammers and babashoopers, u needed 3 - 4 clans to take csw from 1 clan lol and that was so hard, so shame on you, scammer

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    becasue alot people retired. and alot got hacked + dupes items raums crimsons chitin shells etc.
    Blackii didn't quit game he play with us in EUKO at least few hours in day, and we doing not bad without Blackii.
    we had CSW for 6 months or more, becasue you had csw for few weeks and used with alliance?
    and I so happy for ur lost to NewAge and to Chullz you use NewAge agaisn't us becasue u choudn't keep CSW by your clan.
    you are the biggest scammer kid trying to scamm ppl with thier name I record everything in my computer and I can make stroy on it, but I won't go to this level.

Edit : Because you had CSW for few weeks and had to use alliance against us? [You don't have something better?]
    Edit : I chould open a topic about it but I won't go to this level.
    Edit : If I need get ban for something I paid for it back, you should get ban for scam MyViclerTha.
    Edit : Does pp canl change?? DoiphinZ gave money BACK!!!! :O
    did I mention already that you are waste of sperm?
    1.Blackii?now he play in euko but before you went to euko he didn't play in usko, he started playing ko again only when you guys went to euko.
    2.well you killed worms at the time that bf held the csw for about 11months in arow i guess?cuz if you feeling speical for holding the csw for 6months then..god save us.
    newage and chullz came really orginaized last time, they was 3party mages and about 3party meeles. we had 4partys and 2partys from those 4 wasn't orginaized at all.
    3.Szmacior wasn't the only person you scammed and we both know it.
    4.scamming viclertha?how and why would I scam him?give me 1good reason. uhhh i guess you don't have any?avoid of replying my topic u piece of shit.
    and how can you call me kid if im older then you?

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    Look at you perfection, you and ur little bitches (actually Lior) are just scammers and babashoopers, u needed 3 - 4 clans to take csw from 1 clan lol and that was so hard, so shame on you, scammer
    hahaha u calling me scammer?
    how you can call me scammer after you guys was use to steal every month atleast 20gb from ur own clan members by splitting less 20gb for actually money u recived in end of the month?
    babashoper?dude I didn't use even 1dollar from my own pocket on this game , so how can you call me babashoper?all the items/knight cash i bought in usd was made by gbs I sold earlier.
    scammer?how can you call me scammer if the trade modes i done in this game cost more then all the characters(togther) you ever had in this game?dumbass .

btw, what 3-4clans we needed to take the csw?it was just bf in start
    newage pmed us and said "we'll not attack you and you dont attack us, we will attack animosty we want them to lose."
    it wasn't ally only after 1week they asked if they can be our ally then we said we can try it out but we aren't allying with them anymore.

PS: eden what you think about calling someone else from your clan to defened you =)?

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    PS: eden what you think about calling someone else from your clan to defened you =)?
    wat

u gather all your clannies to like your posts every now and then lol