Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Movie

This is a discussion on Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Great movie +++...
Page: 6

Great movie +++
    ™PerFectioN™ likes this.

Eh not bad

still waiting for good DL links

The One And Only Senior Member

There is DL links no?
    If there is any website that you suggest on, let me know

any that dont require 5h dling time

on one its locked, in the other one you need membership to DL it

maybe DailyMotion

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    any that dont require 5h dling time

on one its locked, in the other one you need membership to DL it

maybe DailyMotion
    I tried this website before but the quality doesn't stay that good..
    Any other suggestions?

Its really rare to see good video nowdays.I give u respect in ur effort to make that video looks good,especially part where u divided screen into 2 parts and show us how it goes for warr and priest in same time,really wonderfull.Keep it up and all the best.
    I really enjoyed it, altough my advice is to put some 1on1 next time.
    ™PerFectioN™ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    Its really rare to see good video nowdays.I give u respect in ur effort to make that video looks good,especially part where u divided screen into 2 parts and show us how it goes for warr and priest in same time,really wonderfull.Keep it up and all the best.
    I really enjoyed it, altough my advice is to put some 1on1 next time.
    Thought about doing it but I dont like by myself videos with vses cuz vs doesn't prove anything. I mean in my opinion for being a good player you gotta have good gameplay&teamplay in cz and not vsing people, cuz I can just record vses
    and win everyone, thats doesn't show I am the best player or something.
    But thanks for your suggestion. I'll think about it probably vol3 will have some vses

I agree that is better how some1 act in team party in general, doing pt VS pt.I meant at the end u just could put few VSes against the strongest ppl on server, even with some clanies.
    Anyway, looking foward for ur next movie, cheers

Boy has the coordination died down in PvP. If this is the best clan (Judging by the symbols and glowy armbands its one of the top clans) then the quality of the leaders of PVP parties has dramatically dropped. People all on different targets, no focus targets, just brute strength.

I thought i'd watch a KO video since i haven't seen one in years, and this had the most hits. I'm not saying you're bad, im just saying that the clan vs clan or party vs party pk seems to be pretty garbage now. Oh well, i guess the game is on its last legs. Free bump from an oldschool aga.

Oh yea, your first song was a good one.
    SkP, coolboyp2 and Boxxie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by elektriK View Post
    Boy has the coordination died down in PvP. If this is the best clan (Judging by the symbols and glowy armbands its one of the top clans) then the quality of the leaders of PVP parties has dramatically dropped. People all on different targets, no focus targets, just brute strength.

I thought i'd watch a KO video since i haven't seen one in years, and this had the most hits. I'm not saying you're bad, im just saying that the clan vs clan or party vs party pk seems to be pretty garbage now. Oh well, i guess the game is on its last legs. Free bump from an oldschool aga.

Well to be honest I was in rush to post it, because of few reasons.
    Most of this video wasn't our(badfamily) best moments tho ^^..
    But I can promise that the next video will be better

Banned Senior Member

I wonder what would've happened had I written the same reply.
    BramishiaN likes this.

This no is the best clan , is the clan who have the better items maybe , but they dont have good team work , and have only some players with skills but most are only items ( +2+3+8+9 ) and can kill by strength but not by skills , besides having a stupid ego but based in the money investing but not because they are skilled players .
    Ive seen several videos of this clan , and all you can see they havent team skills as in the case of integrity.
    In cw i prefer the old guys of BBP , MH (theyre leave the server ) , HellFury ( theyre active now ) and NewAge who dont have items but have very good team work.
    And with this im not trolling the post , just tell the truth , anyone who has some experience in the game and gives his opinion not as friend or clannie , tell you what say this guy is truth.
    SkP likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I wonder what would've happened had I written the same reply.
    That guy didn't came and tried to bring a flame war or something like that.
    He came and wrote his opinion and he didn't wrote anything sarcastic as you usually do.
    Anyways, if you wanna write "same" comment as he did , go ahead and do it. If I see that as "Flame war request" I'll just ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    This no is the best clan , is the clan who have the better items maybe , but they dont have good team work , and have only some players with skills but most are only items ( +2+3+8+9 ) and can be killed by strength but not by skills , besides having a stupid ego but based in the money investing but not because they are skilled players .
    Ive seen several videos of this clan , and all you can see they havent team skills as in the case of integrity.
    In cw i prefer the old guys of BBP , MH (theyre leave the server ) , HellFury ( theyre active now ) and NewAge who dont have items but have very good team work.
    And with this im not trolling the post , just tell the truth , anyone who has some experience in the game and gives his opinion not as friend or clannie , tell you what say this guy is truth.
    Dude you gotta work on your english - No offence.

Anyways, MH didn't leave the server. Their clan leader quitted game and most of them joined to our clan.
    And well, you can ask the "old guys" as you call it, if we(BadFamily) has good team work or not.I can bet with you that those guys who doesn't have a big ego will tell you that we have GG teamplay, but I dont really care about what others says.
    I am pretty sure that if we hadn't any good team play our clan was dying alot of time before. BadFamily is in cwest for about 4years now on, show me 1 clan in cwest that was up like badfamily for this peroid.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    That guy didn't came and tried to bring a flame war or something like that.
    He came and wrote his opinion and he didn't wrote anything sarcastic as you usually do.
    Anyways, if you wanna write "same" comment as he did , go ahead and do it. If I see that as "Flame war request" I'll just ignore it.

Dude you gotta work on your english - No offence.

Anyways, MH didn't leave the server. Their clan leader quitted game and most of them joined to our clan.
    And well, you can ask the "old guys" as you call it, if we(BadFamily) has good team work or not.I can bet with you that those guys who doesn't have a big ego will tell you that we have GG teamplay, but I dont really care about what others says.
    I am pretty sure that if we hadn't any good team play our clan was dying alot of time before. BadFamily is in cwest for about 4years now on, show me 1 clan in cwest that was up like badfamily for this peroid.
    Bro its good to have 4 years as a clan , but that dont guarantee the quality of players , in this video for example ( more than 1 year ago ) all the meles attack different target , kill because rivals are therrible players , but where is the skills ? , the same in all the videos , just kill for items but is not really good plays . forgive but its the true .

good lucky , i sure can do better . And that those who have no real skills ( a lot nubs in your clan and allys who talk shit )change the attitude of believing what they arent.
    Last edited by Boxxie; 08-17-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast