Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Movie

This is a discussion on Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bf vs integrity = never ending story ^^...
Page: 9

bf vs integrity = never ending story ^^
    sonvicky and wargrim like this.

s
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    This is funny cuz you and your clannies, always play with 3 priests, and with full sc ( buff , ac , sw , wolf ,etc ) , dont see much difference between BF and Integrity. are the same with different cape . The only thing different now is that BF, walks usually 2 partys together (because they are more) and Integrity only one because they have less people.And if you deny you are use sc , I can show you many videos where can see how the three priests, the mage, most meles, are with sc on.
    Show me please.. I wanna see the reason you think i'd scroll to fight you...

About the 2-3 parties you said it happens many time to have another party to follow you.. happens with humans also so don't deny it

Regards Strategist

Little archer Senior Member

why give him reasons to keep bumping this shitty thread? pm him bro

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    why give him reasons to keep bumping this shitty thread? pm him bro
    good to keep all flames in one place

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBlueEyezz View Post
    s

Show me please.. I wanna see the reason you think i'd scroll to fight you...

About the 2-3 parties you said it happens many time to have another party to follow you.. happens with humans also so don't deny it

Regards Strategist
    Strategist You use frequently sc ON ( i dunno if you have sharer ), Buffedya , deganopaladin , ironhide , jellybon , alfaro and a lot others too also use sc ( like yesterday for example ), and here see to Degano accusing others of that , its contradictory. With respect to partys There are currently no clan (in this moment), who walks with 2 partys, holding hands. We are not complaining, are circumstances of the game, but dont come to accuse others of using 3 priest, and full sc, when you do the same. And i dont defend integrity, I just thought is was funny to read that ^ ^ . Dont worry my clan will post soon a new video. You can see very clearly the sc on . Enjoy the game

why give him reasons to keep bumping this shitty thread?
    Razor is right here, is my last comment on this post.

Strategist You use frequently sc ON ( i dunno if you have sharer ), Buffedya , deganopaladin , ironhide , jellybon , alfaro and a lot others too also use sc ( like yesterday for example ), and here see to Degano accusing others of that , its contradictory. With respect to partys There are currently no clan (in this moment), who walks with 2 partys, holding hands. We are not complaining, are circumstances of the game, but dont come to accuse others of using 3 priest, and full sc, when you do the same. And i dont defend integrity, I just thought is was funny to read that ^ ^ . Dont worry my clan will post soon a new video. You can see very clearly the sc on . Enjoy the game
    Only scroll i'm using in pk is swift scroll cause some rogues are really lazy to give swift to anyone.Scrolls are to help people so i won't accuse or blame anyone that use any type of scroll.It's his choise to use and his money to spent. Cya in game. I'm having fun pking against ya.

[QUOTE=Blanquita;3064141]This is funny cuz you and your clannies, always play with 3 priests, and with full sc ( buff , ac , sw , wolf ,etc ) , dont see much difference between BF and Integrity. are the same with different cape . The only thing different now is that BF, walks usually 2 partys together (because they are more) and Integrity only one because they have less people.And if you deny you are use sc , I can show you many videos where can see how the three priests, the mage, most meles, are with sc on.[/QUORE]

Hey mate what are you talking about bf clan never use sc in cz/pk and i think its the reason they lose 120 : 7 in the interserver

great movie guys 10/10 <3
    ™PerFectioN™ likes this.

The One And Only Senior Member

This is funny cuz you and your clannies, always play with 3 priests, and with full sc ( buff , ac , sw , wolf ,etc ) , dont see much difference between BF and Integrity. are the same with different cape . The only thing different now is that BF, walks usually 2 partys together (because they are more) and Integrity only one because they have less people.And if you deny you are use sc , I can show you many videos where can see how the three priests, the mage, most meles, are with sc on.
    hahaha what an idiot..
    Well first of all we absolutely not using full scroll in pk(maybe wolf&swift but not ac&undy)
    And if we do , its only when we play 1party of badfamily against 2-3party humans.
    Playing with 3priests?only against people who has 3priests or more or against over then 11people.
    And dont force me to post here videos against your clan, last castle siege war your clan, chulls, rampage, pronoobs was fighting against us (BF&BlF) and we still OWNED your ass so you better close your mouth and stop pretending to some "gg" in these forums cuz I can bet with you that none here really belive to what ever you say. All think..
    "uh another dumb from newage?"
    Anyways go away from my topic before i'll post a video and show everyone how you and your clan towning in cz once you see us in cz(I got it recorded already if you want to see )

Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    Hey mate what are you talking about bf clan never use sc in cz/pk and i think its the reason they lose 120 : 7 in the interserver
    howwwwwwwwww u doing scammer's(cuban) dog!!!? didn't saw you replying in this topic for long time
    anyways it wasn't 120:7 but doesn't matter how much it was , remind me your clan even entered into this event?uhh no they was toooooooo noobs so they couldn't make any nps in cz while bf had over then 2partys running in cz.
    I got a video of owning your crap clan aswell, I can post it if you want to.(while you guys using full scrolls ON ALL THE PARTY MEMBERS,3priests,cuber)

Stay away from this topic if you continue flaming u bunch of retards, you can keep jealous but not in this topic. Go make your own topic and write what ever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Stay away from this topic if you continue flaming u bunch of retards, you can keep jealous but not in this topic. Go make your own topic and write what ever you want.
    could write a lot, but I'll keep it short.

why, oh why do you think that ANYONE is jealous of YOU?

1. This is an old game, the english speaking playerbase does not exceed 200 people, no one cares.
    2. You have proven time and time again that your clan is nothing special, and after the GWGNC fiasco you should certainly start to keep quiet.
    3. Your mindset and general twisted reasoning is probably on par with a 11 years old kid (im being generous)
    4. Your english is not better than boxxie's or blanquita's yet you have the guts to redirect them to google translate.
    5. Koranking's script shown what kind of items your people usually wear. (guess who denied it all?)

And despite all that, you still keep talking trash. Understand that all the people in this thread didn't randomly plot to cuss you out. It was your general attitude over time (and your clannies') that caused it.

There must be losers who feel jealousy, but you'll have to keep searching.

i need more popcorn for this thread xD
    Mes and Meir like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    could write a lot, but I'll keep it short.

why, oh why do you think that ANYONE is jealous of YOU?

1. This is an old game, the english speaking playerbase does not exceed 200 people, no one cares.
    2. You have proven time and time again that your clan is nothing special, and after the GWGNC fiasco you should certainly start to keep quiet.
    3. Your mindset and general twisted reasoning is probably on par with a 11 years old kid (im being generous)
    4. Your english is not better than boxxie's or blanquita's yet you have the guts to redirect them to google translate.
    5. Koranking's script shown what kind of items your people usually wear. (guess who denied it all?)

And despite all that, you still keep talking trash. Understand that all the people in this thread didn't randomly plot to cuss you out. It was your general attitude over time (and your clannies') that caused it.

There must be losers who feel jealousy, but you'll have to keep searching.
    1.Dude, you can't really talk about interservers event because we couldn't do anything against 4partys of +10gear and +3/4 accesories.
    You all think that WHOLE badfamily clan is full +9/3 but you wont understand that only the old players of cwest has a good gear and most of badfamily's members are new.
    2.Comparing my english to blanquita's or boxxie's ?Maybe my english isn't perfect but I am not using google translate because of my "real" english isn't understandable. Those guys using it because if they would use their english instead of this google translate it was worst then google translate's.
    3.KoRanking wasn't updated as I heard, I never used that site but friend of me that used that before I warnned him of phising etc.. told me that this website says I got on my priest lader dragon wings which I hadn't for like 8months on my priest..
    4.Hmm.. I am 11years old kid?you keep replying to EVERY topic you see. You just entering every topic and looking for a comment you can comment on and piss the guy who posted that before, seriously get a life. you are just a nerd who sit 24/7 in front of the pc and NOT EVEN playing ko thats the funny part.

Grow up

Incoherence and random offensive babbling with no base whatsoever. I mean, you can't even address the points in the right order.

hahaha what an idiot..
    Well first of all we absolutely not using full scroll in pk(maybe wolf&swift but not ac&undy)
    And if we do , its only when we play 1party of badfamily against 2-3party humans.
    Playing with 3priests?only against people who has 3priests or more or against over then 11people.
    And dont force me to post here videos against your clan, last castle siege war your clan, chulls, rampage, pronoobs was fighting against us (BF&BlF) and we still OWNED your ass so you better close your mouth and stop pretending to some "gg" in these forums cuz I can bet with you that none here really belive to what ever you say. All think..
    "uh another dumb from newage?"
    Anyways go away from my topic before i'll post a video and show everyone how you and your clan towning in cz once you see us in cz(I got it recorded already if you want to see )
    A lie that you dont play with 3 priest and no using sc , youre so cynical . In Delos , we were just 1 party a half , and go without allys vs 5-6 parts of BF, and we broke the doors and capture the crystal several times " alone " , at the end there were some chulls , you were lucky not to lose , but not every week will have the same lucky .
    NewAge and BadFamily has the same difference of items than BEYLERBEYI and BadFamily , and maybe sometimes we die but also kill you to much , MR 117 - 14 .
    This demonstrated that you need always have adventage ( items , priests , sc ) , the skills are no bought with money , so youre never had it.
    Here is a video that you recorded tha last delos , as you can feel proud of this? ,Look how many are you and how many are we ( blue cape ) , and you almost lost . actually youre pathetic .

BF had the castle just because NewAge attacked to Animosity to throw them away , without us ever Animosity left the castle . And you are a scammer , you owe us money for one week of delos , we still expect you to pay .

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    A lie that you dont play with 3 priest and no using sc , youre so cynical . In Delos , we were just 1 party a half , and go without allys vs 5-6 parts of BF, and we broke the doors and capture the crystal several times " alone " , at the end there were some chulls , you were lucky not to lose , but not every week will have the same lucky .
    NewAge and BadFamily has the same difference of items than BEYLERBEYI and BadFamily , and maybe sometimes we die but also kill you to much , MR 117 - 14 .
    This demonstrated that you need always have adventage ( items , priests , sc ) , the skills are no bought with money , so youre never had it.
    Here is a video that you recorded tha last delos , as you can feel proud of this? ,Look how many are you and how many are we ( blue cape ) , and you almost lost . actually youre pathetic .

BF had the castle just because NewAge attacked to Animosity to throw them away , without us ever Animosity left the castle . And you are a scammer , you owe us money for one week of delos , we still expect you to pay .
    hahahahaha u killing me
    u guys took the crystal only after chulls dotted it with 2party mages and u had over 3party meeles on it and we hadn't our ally in here because chulls,newage,rampage cleared them
    and about the scrolls subject, u can see by urself even in this video
    he used only lesson of master and its party scroll so someone used it and he got that aswell.

btw, keep posting our videos and show everyone how we owning ur asses

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast