Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Trailer

This is a discussion on Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by coolboyp2 Seriously? that's the best your pathetic mind could come up with? First of all, proof for ...
Page: 2

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Seriously? that's the best your pathetic mind could come up with?
    First of all, proof for scamming? I'm still here, aren't I?
    Second, I was talking about the movie in general, not your character speficially, but well, your deduction skills are obviously even worse than your ingame skills.
    Third, you're right, we should be ashamed of some of the people in our country, you're the perfect example of such people.
    "First of all" , well I talked with you once you was on PootieTangg and said by urself in hebrew that you scammed Tez in dies. I didn't really care about that but you should be ashamed in yourself in any point.
    Second, ingame skills..Remind me who is the one here that have no character and just annoying people in ko4life about how bad they are?ah thats you.
    Third, did I done any scam?remind me a?do I posting in every single topic and trying to make flame wars?No I guess I dont so please get the fuck off from my topic and stop replaying in here cuz most of the people in that forums hates you cuz if this attitude rofl..
    kkthxbb.
    EyeOfTheTiger and Meir like this.

DamiiiiiiiiiiiiiT I Loved it so Much Everything about it was Awsome in my look =D Can't wait the full Video Btw how long would it be prefer +30 min :P

Quote Originally Posted by EyeOfTheTiger View Post
    DamiiiiiiiiiiiiiT I Loved it so Much Everything about it was Awsome in my look =D Can't wait the full Video Btw how long would it be prefer +30 min :P
    Should be about 15-20minutes.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    "First of all" , well I talked with you once you was on PootieTangg and said by urself in hebrew that you scammed Tez in dies. I didn't really care about that but you should be ashamed in yourself in any point.
    Second, ingame skills..Remind me who is the one here that have no character and just annoying people in ko4life about how bad they are?ah thats you.
    Third, did I done any scam?remind me a?do I posting in every single topic and trying to make flame wars?No I guess I dont so please get the fuck off from my topic and stop replaying in here cuz most of the people in that forums hates you cuz if this attitude rofl..
    kkthxbb.
    Again, proof?
    I won't bother replying to the rest of your bullshit because I'm not going into a "who's better" debate and I definately don't know if you had scammed somebody in your past, so that would be careless of me to blame you of such thing without proof.

O_o Senior Member

Well idk the movie doesn't show much of a skill... Maybe if you called it BadFamily pk trailer then ya it was pretty nice but idk how being 1 attacker in a 8 men party can show that much of skills... Maybe if you had a footage of you and 3-4 more ppl vs 8 or more...

Little archer Senior Member

two things i like in this thread

1. OP says no flames and yet hes the first one to break that rule
    2. OP calls all his clannie-butt lickers to support him and "like" his posts

kinda pathetic imho.

next time just post it on "badfamily clan forums". you shall find little to no disagreement in there.
    coolboyp2 and :Nati: like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

kinda pathetic imho.

next time just post it on "badfamily clan forums". you shall find little to no disagreement in there.
    Meir dude pmed me and kept crying in hebrew lol.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

kinda pathetic imho.

I didn't start anything, I just said that I couldn't expect him to say anything else.. and after all he started with it with the comment of "Only thing I liked was that it was short" lol..
    I didn't tell anyone to "like" my post so its your own choice to belive it or not.
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 06-09-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Nice trailer, waiting for the full movie

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Well, honestly
    BadFamily is about 4years old and clan based on people that playing in cwest since the first week, You expect us to have items +8?xD
    no i dnt expect full+8's but ya krowaz8 with and chaos wep+8 and some +3's isnt a bad idea?
    but if you got a krowaz+9 ig uess thats cool just a full set of +9 is outrageous...

then again i guess if your whole clan has been there from the start i would expect you guys to have some skill and some GG items.. maye a few +9's but not everything +9..

im just not a fan of +9's id rather run with +8 and +3's instead of being so bright and shiny with +9 items.. PPL cant see your accesories so you can tell them you got full olds or +0 or even +1 and they might think your average not over powered.. but then again nothing is really over powered in CZ anymore..

theres like no full krowaz+9 sets in cwest that of what i know....and people saying how you 3 hit those mages and calling that no skill well thats the point mage gets duffed and you 3 hit him thats how it usually is and Animosity i have to say is a pretty baba clan so if BF is beating them its kinda fine cause they both babashop so dont complain
    I think the full movie 15-20min is gonna be to long break it up into two parts? like 8min long each thats like the average of a full movie i think
    With the brightness just a little bit darker then it'll be alright i think
    overall gg trailer cant wait for it
    Meir likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Seriously? that's the best your pathetic mind could come up with?
    First of all, proof of scamming? I'm still here, aren't I?
    Second, I was talking about the movie in general, not your character speficially, but well, your deduction skills are obviously even worse than your ingame skills and your pathetic clan's skills.
    Third, you're right, we should be ashamed of some of the people in our country, you're the perfect example of such people.
    This is an example of a guy who still cant admit that BadFamily is the best , haters : jealous people , kid
    Meir and ™PerFectioN™ like this.

BTW i cant wait for the full movie , this patel, FeeLTheBeaT and llAnarchYll seems to be pro asasins ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Lerwaaah View Post
    BTW i cant wait for the full movie , this patel, FeeLTheBeaT and llAnarchYll seems to be pro asasins ;D
    pro assasins just bc they killed mages duffed? ye they r pro!
    kojudo likes this.

Banned Regular Member

nice thread . gotta love the haters ^_^

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast