Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Trailer

This is a discussion on Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by coolboyp2 You just broke your no flame rule, so you brought it on yourself. I thought your ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    You just broke your no flame rule, so you brought it on yourself.
    I thought your movie was awful, no skill whatsoever, your +9 trial set and +10 raum and items like that and you run around 3 hitting mages, that's skill? no, that's babashopping. you're a skill-less noob that needs to learn how to use his keyboard instead of using his CC.

To stay on topic i really liked the trailer you guys seem to be organized and follow dbuffs pretty well looking forward for the pk video.
    ™PerFectioN™ and Lerwaaah like this.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    You just broke your no flame rule, so you brought it on yourself.
    I thought your movie was awful, no skill whatsoever, your +9 trial set and +10 raum and items like that and you run around 3 hitting mages, that's skill? no, that's babashopping. you're a skill-less noob that needs to learn how to use his keyboard instead of using his CC.

Where on earth would you deduct that they're skill-less noobs from the video itself? I thought the warr's combo was pretty solid, switching on duffs. The priest was obviously either f11in duffs or calling them in vent. What else is there to this game honestly? You call someone out for being able to 3 hit a duffed target in CZ, isn't that practically the whole games pvp mechanic?

You just find a reason to argue with people you dislike whilst shoveling complete and utter shit from your orofices based on no factual information nor any logical decision making. Its teeny boppers like you that make the KO community look so shitty. There's a time and place to argue with dudes you don't like, it shouldn't be done on a thread created to release a video/trailer that they've put hard work into. Now go kick rocks barefoot.

OT: Thought the trailer was interesting, agree with others on the brightness. Would definitly take the time to watch the full movie. Cheers for the watch.

Quote Originally Posted by 4YouNoHealStupiD View Post
    pro assasins just bc they killed mages duffed? ye they r pro!
    thats the whole thing about pk in cz lolz...his just watching the video and he thinks that guy may not actually play c-west and doesnt know if they have good combo or not so its their opinion dont hate on that mate
    dber duffs and then rogues warriors hit them so ye lol like mage pks are just like that 3 2 1 NOVA! melee pk is duff and kill lol if you dont like that then i think you should leave the game and if you have dont criticize on people who like the game the way it is lol
    when i pkd with those sins they coordinated well with duffs and i knw they full +3s and stuff but ye pk is all about the nps and when i vsd feelthebeat he raped my ass badly and i had pretty decent gear too
    Meir and Lerwaaah like this.

OH god i love reading al thes coments HAHA
    Lerwaaah and EyeOfTheTiger like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    "First of all" , well I talked with you once you was on PootieTangg and said by urself in hebrew that you scammed Tez in dies. I didn't really care about that but you should be ashamed in yourself in any point.
    Second, ingame skills..Remind me who is the one here that have no character and just annoying people in ko4life about how bad they are?ah thats you.
    Third, did I done any scam?remind me a?do I posting in every single topic and trying to make flame wars?No I guess I dont so please get the fuck off from my topic and stop replaying in here cuz most of the people in that forums hates you cuz if this attitude rofl..
    kkthxbb.
    Holy shit you're pathetic.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    no i dnt expect full+8's but ya krowaz8 with and chaos wep+8 and some +3's isnt a bad idea?
    but if you got a krowaz+9 ig uess thats cool just a full set of +9 is outrageous...

then again i guess if your whole clan has been there from the start i would expect you guys to have some skill and some GG items.. maye a few +9's but not everything +9..

im just not a fan of +9's id rather run with +8 and +3's instead of being so bright and shiny with +9 items.. PPL cant see your accesories so you can tell them you got full olds or +0 or even +1 and they might think your average not over powered.. but then again nothing is really over powered in CZ anymore..
    Well honestly, im pretty sure that none from badfamily has krowaz set +9..its your own choice to belive me or not but in cwest , there is no krowaz set +9 , and im not sure that there is even 1part for warrior +9.. I know that there is 2pieces for mage and 1piece for priest.
    and actually on piece from the mages krowaz 9 is on account which got banned so we can say that there is only 1piece.

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    theres like no full krowaz+9 sets in cwest that of what i know....and people saying how you 3 hit those mages and calling that no skill well thats the point mage gets duffed and you 3 hit him thats how it usually is and Animosity i have to say is a pretty baba clan so if BF is beating them its kinda fine cause they both babashop so dont complain
    I think the full movie 15-20min is gonna be to long break it up into two parts? like 8min long each thats like the average of a full movie i think
    With the brightness just a little bit darker then it'll be alright i think
    overall gg trailer cant wait for it
    Well I though about making it 10minutes in the start but basically, but I asked some people about their opinions and they said more longer as possible.
    I gonna try to make it about 15-16minutes but im just saying that 20 will be the maximum, and I can promise that if you watch it for 15-20minutes you wont get bored ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Holy shit you're pathetic.
    Pathetic?cuz of what, telling him the truth?that guy is scammer and he is trying to hide it, that guy is nerd without life that replaying in everytopic and trying to piss off other people.
    Saying that I got no skills?as lavie said, warrior's combo is solid
    there is nothing speical that you need to know and by watching trailer for 1:52seconds and say that the guy who the trailer about isn't skilled is kinda stupid cuz this trailer showed you a littttttleeeee part of the full video, just showing that I killed 1-2 people and then changing to other frame.
    EyeOfTheTiger likes this.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lerwaaah View Post
    BTW i cant wait for the full movie , this patel, FeeLTheBeaT and llAnarchYll seems to be pro asasins ;D
    Thank you, you just made my day.

Patel IS the worst sin I've ever encountered, and that should say a lot already. Won't say more, guy can't do shiit but people think he's pro because he makes kills? Know what, so do hackers and they're prolly still more skilled than him.

FeelTheBeat ... Gearwh0re really, all pimped out and yet still defeatable with the right approach.

llAnarchYll might be a pretty good sin, I wouldn't really know/remember.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Thank you, you just made my day.

Patel IS the worst sin I've ever encountered, and that should say a lot already. Won't say more, guy can't do shiit but people think he's pro because he makes kills? Know what, so do hackers and they're prolly still more skilled than him.

FeelTheBeat ... Gearwh0re really, all pimped out and yet still defeatable with the right approach.

llAnarchYll might be a pretty good sin, I wouldn't really know/remember.
    Well , that topic isn't about anarchy/feelthebeat or patel
    but honestly now
    I never saw a rogue that following the targets as patel does , maybe he isn't that good in vs(which is nothing cuz vs doesn't means anything) but in pk I never saw a rogue that following the targets as he does.

Anarchy is good sin, following the targets , I heard that his vses is good aswell but about pk he is doing good job , same about feelthebeat he got 3parts krowaz 8 and full +3 but he isn't the only rogue who has full +3 in cwest so I am not sure that you can call him "Gearwhore"
    Lerwaaah likes this.

O_o Senior Member

but honestly now
    I never saw a rogue that following the targets as patel does , maybe he isn't that good in vs(which is nothing cuz vs doesn't means anything) but in pk I never saw a rogue that following the targets as he does.

Anarchy is good sin, following the targets , I heard that his vses is good aswell but about pk he is doing good job , same about feelthebeat he got 3parts krowaz 8 and full +3 but he isn't the only rogue who has full +3 in cwest so I am not sure that you can call him "Gearwhore"
    Wtf you talking about? He has raum +10 lol
    aus likes this.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

but honestly now

Patel does follow duffs, but he's also that stupid that if he gets tormented, subsided and/or illusioned, he'll still keep on attacking (which is one of the MOST stupid things a rogue can do) instead of curing. His support play is non-existant and lets face it, a rogue as a whole shall also be judged as a whole within all of the fields that a rogue plays, which is attacks, support, tactical thinking and etc etc... I wouldn't even give him 0/10, because he's literally THAT bad in my eyes. All I'm going to say is that I beat him on my main when I was lvl 80 still running in questies and shit, and he had reached 83 and was buffed, and even thought this is something that happened years ago, he never improved in what I could see AT ALL.

FeelTheBeat..."but he isn't the only rogue who has full +3 in cwest so I am not sure that you can call him "Gearwhore" " So... I shouldn't call him a gearwh0re because he's not the only rogue who has full +3 in CW... Sometimes your logic makes no sence, especially when his gear-level and skill-level are so off that it's not even funny. He's a strong rogue, but it doesn't make him a good rogue. Once you've made him waste his CP and are able to tank him for a bit, he goes down.

Anarchy is the only rogue I can't comment on, either I don't remember him(which in itself means he couldn't of been very good), or he's fairly new since I quit awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I rest my case, MyDestiny just proved my point. Even thought BF might want to hide the fact that some of their members have very "dodgy" items, we all know the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Patel has raum +8 shard 9
    FeeLTheBeat has bow cuz he is archer
    Anarchy has chd8rev I think and shard9
    Lerwaaah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Patel does follow duffs, but he's also that stupid that if he gets tormented, subsided and/or illusioned, he'll still keep on attacking (which is one of the MOST stupid things a rogue can do) instead of curing. His support play is non-existant and lets face it, a rogue as a whole shall also be judged as a whole within all of the fields that a rogue plays, which is attacks, support, tactical thinking and etc etc... I wouldn't even give him 0/10, because he's literally THAT bad in my eyes. All I'm going to say is that I beat him on my main when I was lvl 80 still running in questies and shit, and he had reached 83 and was buffed, and even thought this is something that happened years ago, he never improved in what I could see AT ALL.

FeelTheBeat..."but he isn't the only rogue who has full +3 in cwest so I am not sure that you can call him "Gearwhore" " So... I shouldn't call him a gearwh0re because he's not the only rogue who has full +3 in CW... Sometimes your logic makes no sence, especially when his gear-level and skill-level are so off that it's not even funny. He's a strong rogue, but it doesn't make him a good rogue. Once you've made him waste his CP and are able to tank him for a bit, he goes down.

Anarchy is the only rogue I can't comment on, either I don't remember him(which in itself means he couldn't of been very good), or he's fairly new since I quit awhile ago.

I rest my case, MyDestiny just proved my point. Even thought BF might want to hide the fact that some of their members have very "dodgy" items, we all know the truth.
    Patel - Sometimes he is keep running cuz our priests use to give him cures , sometimes he is too far and not getting the cures but most of the times the buffers doing their jobs
    honestly , not talking about patel now. Buffer has to do his job, if rogue playing solo ofcurse he gotta give himself cure but when he is partying with buffer , or duo with priest
    I think the priest gotta do his job and give him cure , unless the priest getting gangbanged by 30warriors or something that make him to give spam heal to his self.

FeeLTheBeat - Well I dont know if you know but there is few people who plays on feelthebeat , I wont say their names here but I can say that they got some people who their skills aren't that speical , they are normal rogues but not that speical and some of them got great skills but I said before , this isn't all about VSes if it was about vses I could just record vses and say that I am the best cuz im winning everyone LOL. and As I said feelthebeat is archer at the moment , which means that EVEN if he got raum 10 its not effecting on his kills in cz/vses

About you - You aren't that speical aswell to be honest , once I played on my friend's rogue you just gave me non stop illusion which is kinda lame(I know that some of the people here will say that its not lame and blalbalba but in my opinion its lame) and you did it sometimes just for pissing me off, you gave illusion and towned or something. I wont say here everything about you cuz its might bring here flame war but I just gotta say STAY ON TOPIC. THIS TOPIC ISN'T ABOUT PATEL/FEELTHEBEAT/ANARCHY OR YOU.

zzz i dont get the point why use gotta extend some1s comment about these rogues to such detail and complain whos worse and that...and on top of that ted you really gotta stop getting sooo bloody cocky most of the threads ive been reading it all comes down to you how you bet this guy how you started from zero etc....its just getting old ^^ those guys might have babashopped and you didnt...but like you definitely bought heapsssssssssss of KC and stuff so if you think about it in the long run that kc must've been used to buy heaps of stuff you sold in merch so its kinda like babashopping

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

Patel - Sometimes he is keep running cuz our priests use to give him cures , sometimes he is too far and not getting the cures but most of the times the buffers doing their jobs
    honestly , not talking about patel now. Buffer has to do his job, if rogue playing solo ofcurse he gotta give himself cure but when he is partying with buffer , or duo with priest
    I think the priest gotta do his job and give him cure , unless the priest getting gangbanged by 30warriors or something that make him to give spam heal to his self.

FeeLTheBeat - Well I dont know if you know but there is few people who plays on feelthebeat , I wont say their names here but I can say that they got some people who their skills aren't that speical , they are normal rogues but not that speical and some of them got great skills but I said before , this isn't all about VSes if it was about vses I could just record vses and say that I am the best cuz im winning everyone LOL. and As I said feelthebeat is archer at the moment , which means that EVEN if he got raum 10 its not effecting on his kills in cz/vses

About you - You aren't that speical aswell to be honest , once I played on my friend's rogue you just gave me non stop illusion which is kinda lame(I know that some of the people here will say that its not lame and blalbalba but in my opinion its lame) and you did it sometimes just for pissing me off, you gave illusion and towned or something. I wont say here everything about you cuz its might bring here flame war but I just gotta say STAY ON TOPIC. THIS TOPIC ISN'T ABOUT PATEL/FEELTHEBEAT/ANARCHY OR YOU.
    I think that u mean with Special good or skilled w/e.
    I can tell u one thing that BF is and always has been pure gear.
    People proved it enough.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lerwaaah View Post
    This is an example of a guy who still cant admit that BadFamily is the best , haters : jealous people , kid
    why the fuck would he admit that BF is the best? best at what? 90% of the posters in this thread dont even play the dead server that goes by the name of cwest lol

world doesnt spin around you, kids.
    Lerwaaah likes this.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast