Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Trailer

This is a discussion on Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MrSugar This thread just proves how this forum is filled with 12 year old kiddies crying over ...
Page: 6

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrSugar View Post
    This thread just proves how this forum is filled with 12 year old kiddies crying over a game.
    i think theres a difference between crying and stating true facts.

not like your subpar brain would actually notice though
    sonvicky likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Seriously I don't understand how you can visit a forum for hours everyday yet you don't even play the game.
    I could count the number of people who like you and appreciate your limited point of view on one hand.
    Back to the topic itself, I'm looking forward to the full video, the trailer was pretty nice.

That is all.
    ™PerFectioN™ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    I could count the number of people who like you and appreciate your limited point of view on one hand.
    do it .

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    do it .
    Okay you called my bluff, I'll give it a shot.
    -Coolboy2
    -Sonvicky
    -zecabr
    -kallop?

Couldn't think of any others, maybe some people might laugh at your attacking and douche bag comments from time to time. But the general consensus is that you're a Peruvian who spends way to much time feeding for props like like an addict with pipes and needles on a forum of a game that not only does he not play but doesn't like.
    Please correct me if I'm wrong.

thanks anyway random buttlicker, thanks to you the denial has been broken.

i dont even...
    I dunno why u even still On Forums this forums for Knight and u don't play Ko so gtfo .... Just keep Replying and flaming anytopic u see soon u will flam the sell/Buy topics '' You can't write Well '' and all ur BullShits .... Pls Bitch Grow up !

Srry Perfection I know u want us to just talk about the Video .... but look what he's doing -,-
    ™PerFectioN™ likes this.

i think theres a difference between crying and stating true facts.

not like your subpar brain would actually notice though
    My subpar brain? I just lol'd you are a sad little man.
    AmbroseRookwood and wargrim like this.

-Coolboy2
    -Sonvicky
    -zecabr
    -kallop?

Couldn't think of any others, maybe some people might laugh at your attacking and douche bag comments from time to time. But the general consensus is that you're a Peruvian who spends way to much time feeding for props like like an addict with pipes and needles on a forum of a game that not only does he not play but doesn't like.
    now name yours. see the stupidity of your argument? its not about likes or dislikes, retard, its about the amusement that this forum may bring from time to time.

until recently i was playing EUKO, now im back to just posting for fun. like many others do. got anything against that as well?

all im doing in order to be considered "an addict that visits a forum for hours" is keeping k4l as an active tab and refresh it every now and then when im bored. i guess you've also got something against that? better do this than playing a dead game 24/7 hmm? i think there is a significant difference between both cases.

hate to burst all your pathetic arguments like balloons in a funfair but this is what keeps me active, the pointless drama and overall stupidity of some posters. thanks for delivering the amusement that i mentioned earlier, mr. random poster that ive never seen before but seems to "know" a lot about me. if there is one thing i will never do, its creating a dummy account to speak what i cannot say in my main. or even worse, creating an account with the sole purpose of insulting and attacking an specific person.

cheers, im done in this thread. downs syndrome may be contagious after enough exposure.

im done in this thread.
    Finally, my work here is done.
    Great Vid mate, you can now enjoy your thread
    Meir likes this.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Oh so now he did have raum +10?

Gosh you guys are pathetic... Can't believe I was part of you
    You never been part of us actually , its Omer&Lior was part of us.
    you was just another random person who played on their character and got slapped outside when you lied to them about "my internet doesn't work" and you played at that time in some private server ROFL..
    Anyways as I said STAY ON TOPIC.
    WHERE IS THE MODERATORS WHEN WE NEED THEM?

now name yours. see the stupidity of your argument? its not about likes or dislikes, retard, its about the amusement that this forum may bring from time to time.

until recently i was playing EUKO, now im back to just posting for fun. like many others do. got anything against that as well?

all im doing in order to be considered "an addict that visits a forum for hours" is keeping k4l as an active tab and refresh it every now and then when im bored. i guess you've also got something against that? better do this than playing a dead game 24/7 hmm? i think there is a significant difference between both cases.

hate to burst all your pathetic arguments like balloons in a funfair but this is what keeps me active, the pointless drama and overall stupidity of some posters. thanks for delivering the amusement that i mentioned earlier, mr. random poster that ive never seen before but seems to "know" a lot about me. if there is one thing i will never do, its creating a dummy account to speak what i cannot say in my main. or even worse, creating an account with the sole purpose of insulting and attacking an specific person.

cheers, im done in this thread. downs syndrome may be contagious after enough exposure.
    wohooohooho we can open champagne bottle! he wont reply here anymore!!!!!

And seriously, I dont get it
    Why the hell you keep replying here if you quitted game?(its rhetorical question, I know the answer for that already. LOL..)

You are probably another frustrated peruvian trying to achieve something behind a computer and you say down syndrome may be contagious? kid you need stfu rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Who's that mature boy?!?!

Sie pl0x

I don't see any crying here. Just clearing stuff.
    Sie pl0x? and i though razor had the #1 record of stupidity

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    WHERE IS THE MODERATORS WHEN WE NEED THEM?
    What's up?
    You called out coolboyp2 and started the flames by that and then you try to get people to stay "on topic"? And then shout for mods when they don't? Funny.
    Also the people you partied with are a part of the video, whether you like it or not, people will also comment on them, their gear and their clan just like they will comment on your clan and your gear. All of that is part of the video. If you can't stand the critics, don't post a video, simple as that.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of most of the junk people have been posting but they have the rights to voice their opinions whether you like it or not and you have no rights to tell people what to post and especially no rights to make them shut up when you always answer their posts.

It's funny how all pretend to be oh so mature but no one is able to ignore a flame.
    mythlost, coolboyp2, aus and 1 others like this.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrSugar View Post
    Sie pl0x? and i though razor had the #1 record of stupidity
    Rofl how that sentence show lvl of "stupidity" exactly?

And I won't even reply to you perfection

-Coolboy2
    -Sonvicky
    -zecabr
    -kallop?

funny thing is that, those who complain most about razor feeding him with new resons to comment. But ppl have way 2 much prime to ignore some post somtimes.
    MrRapist likes this.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

this became a liking fight thread lol
    aus and pureownagenl like this.

I personally do not think that the level of pk in cw is the best .I play 7-8 years ago, and played by many servers , I can say with reason, that these guys do not have sufficient skills to call them really good. , I think, to invest thousands of dollars (worse if buying items the GMs) and with these items do not prove a complete superiority over others, is a failure.It is much more fun play with less power in items , and demonstrate skills in the game, instead of trying to win, with advantage, and feel better for it ^ ^ . Is much easier duff with one priest that can receive many hits , to do with one who should get faster parasite and heal, to prevent death.is easier to attack with a warrior with 4k + ap and 14-15k hp, can go free, and attack, knowing that it is safe, to die trying, to go with a warrior with normal ap, you should go for the kill, and escape with your descent, or using shield.I see no great merit, show a video having so much advantage over the rest of the server. In any case I have seen them fall so many times in CZ, and that is unforgivable , having such a difference in gear . Sorry for my bad english , but I know that you understand what I mean ^^ .
    AngryWhiteMan likes this.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast