Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Trailer

This is a discussion on Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you cant handle flames on trailer then dont even make the full movie, no movie is 100% approved and ...
Page: 8

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

If you cant handle flames on trailer then dont even make the full movie, no movie is 100% approved and u shouldnt really take these sarcasm posts serious.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Is this the point where this forum starts revolving around the opinions of 13 year old tweenies? If you can't see that people came onto this topic with the sole purpose to cause shit with the OP, you are fucking retarded. I mean what does it take like, 4 seconds to delete a couple posts and clean the thread? Instead you'd rather leave a bunch of bullshit on here for everyone to see. Don't know what your intentions are but fuck me dead, get a grip. You act as if people hold the right to act like a twats because this is the internet and not real life.

Is this what the Ko4Life community has become? Thank fucking god I quit.
    Actually thats what ko4life has always been FYI. these aint the fucking official forums where everything is supposed to be deleted and ip banned. if you dont like it then feel free to leave.

had to say it and i wont be back to this thread now.
    MrRapist likes this.

I dont like Integrity , but ™PerFectioN™ post this in one post about a video of PK of Integrity .

Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    +1.

and as I said .
    and I will say more 1000 times you idiot guy without brain and son of a bitch.
    8V8 - BadFamily vs Integrity no BadLfamily vs Integrity ,
    get a brain and stop changing my words as you see even in this video that hamad posted there , was there a full party of badfamily not mixed with badLfamily.
    thats what I meant. BadFamily vs Integrity no BadLfamily
    so shut the fuck up and stop think that you are some gg,
    Cuban's Dog!!!!
    btw its just me or you got 3priests?vs 2?
    aaa? idiot

I still waiting till you will say that you ready for 8v8 of BadFamily VS Integrity,
    21gb on it!
    asshole without brain
    I wish someone else will scam you again you assholes!
    Good job sobre for scamming this idiots! they deserve it

just to let you know,
    even in the video that you posted the part 2.
    you show ss of me saying that was there zazix , you happy in killing priest lvl 30 with full buff in 2hits and then saying that you are gg?

PS : 1thing I forgot , you was scrolled , BadFamily never using full scroll , only wolf&swift
    Now i read this =) :

™PerFectioN™ View Post
    WHERE IS THE MODERATORS WHEN WE NEED THEM?

I imagine to ™PerFectioN™ , doing this while read the posts in ko4life ^^

Blanquita likes this.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

A topic filled with bads who think they're good; classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    I dont like Integrity , but ™PerFectioN™ post this in one post about a video of PK of Integrity .

Now i read this =) :

Hahahahaha u made my day =D

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by IAlyzkaaa View Post
    its not from 9gag but anyway i visit it
    you keep proving that you are a mindless dweeb .

its so relaxing to read al this oh and perfection u might be my clannie but this boxxie posted some real funn stuf HA ^^
    Lerwaaah likes this.

always loved part when he is looking for ESC button xD

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    you keep proving that you are a mindless dweeb .
    haha wow why? because i quoted something? cmon^^
    in this thread, u should flame other ppls, and not me lol.
    anyway if u want continue it, wlc in my profile

ps: Boxxie i loved ur post
    Last edited by IAlyzkaaa; 06-12-2012 at 06:36 AM.

what a load of shit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Like i said in another post, there is a time and place to flame and argue, as im sure you know being i verbally flog you once in a while in some threads to give you a bit of a reality check. There was always some form of mutual respect between players back in the day whether they hated or liked one another, as most players that actively trolled this forum were highly respected players and post count on this forum very rarely stood for anything. Coupled with moderators being held in very high regard.These days, its just scumbags like you that think your carving a reputation by shitting on people on the forums with absolutely no respect for anyone, nor any effort or time they may have put into something such as a video.You've been acting like a twat on these forums for too long and seem to have forgotten the boundaries at which to troll within. Grow up.@Rapist, funny that you "like" Razors post, you're a joke. Everyone that knows me, knows i love a good bitta flaming and arguin and having a laugh at other peoples expense. It just really fucks me off when someone puts effort into something and it gets mindlessly trolled for absolutely no reason. I mean hey, it wasn't like he pulled a "THE LEGEND" in his video was it? You need to figure out where the line is drawn in regards to what is good flaming and bad flaming. So far you've done a truely terrible fucking job.
    lets give you a reallity check here. this isnt official forum, we dont delete everything here. stop talking about back in the days when you aren't even registered for 3 years.your flaming is just as unnecessary as every other flame in this topic. if you are saying mrrapist is doing a terrible job, you are saying we all do, considering none of us felt the need to delete any posts.stop talking about respect when you called mrrapist on your first post retarded and in the second you are saying hes doing a horrible job.deleted the last attempt to cause more trouble so lavie is happy.
    Lerwaaah likes this.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    If you cant handle flames on trailer then dont even make the full movie, no movie is 100% approved and u shouldnt really take these sarcasm posts serious.
    the full movie is almost done, so when i'll post it i'll just ignore every sarcasm and especially every comment from razor&coolboyp2

Now i read this =) :

Well, did you saw what the topic was about?
    he said that badfamily is shit etc..
    and then that pussy cuban was scared to make orginized 8v8..

and btw , that video is old 0,o
    Lerwaaah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Well I know that the trailer for vol 2 been posted already but we lost the records so the trailer could look lame if it wasn't about the full video.
    I made new trailer.
    I just gotta say - no flame posts in that topic.
    Every opinion about the quality etc.. will be welcomed.

Here you can see the trailer :

Have fun
    awwww degano noobie <3 ya .. miss you and miss the whole bf and adi is g4y too :P
    and good good movie

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ibloodycool View Post
    awwww degano noobie <3 ya .. miss you and miss the whole bf and adi is g4y too :P
    and good good movie
    adi da best dont tell me bs

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    lets give you a reallity check here. this isnt official forum, we dont delete everything here. stop talking about back in the days when you aren't even registered for 3 years.your flaming is just as unnecessary as every other flame in this topic. if you are saying mrrapist is doing a terrible job, you are saying we all do, considering none of us felt the need to delete any posts.stop talking about respect when you called mrrapist on your first post retarded and in the second you are saying hes doing a horrible job.deleted the last attempt to cause more trouble so lavie is happy.
    i don't see get how saying that MrRapist is doing a terrible job, which he is, means that all the forum mods are the same. and don't give me that "we're a group" BS.
    Fact is that he's not doing a good job. i wouldn't know if he's a retard, doesn't strike me like one, but i do agree it looks like he's just improvising. he deletes posts when they shouldn't, hands infractions whenever he feels. doesn't act accordingly to how he's acted before. it's like he doesn't follow some-or any- sort of protocol as a moderator. others, on the other hand, are doing great. at least that's my opinion

@razor: no, Ko4life has not been like that. you started acting like a bloody punk in the last 12 months or so. you trully have no boundaries whatsoever. in fact you sometimes end up trolling yourself.
    Last edited by wargrim; 06-12-2012 at 11:43 AM.
    ™PerFectioN™ likes this.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast