Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Trailer

This is a discussion on Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I Like this player , And iam waiting for fll movie >> UP!...
Page: 7

I Like this player , And iam waiting for fll movie >> UP!

i like the trailer wee will see about movie

Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseRookwood View Post
    Finally, my work here is done.
    Great Vid mate, you can now enjoy your thread
    no, he not cuz of your "work" left this thread

if u know what i mean

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by IAlyzkaaa View Post

if u know what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

nice trailer.
    i hope there is some footage of when i've been in you clan's parties. can't get enough of me :P j/k
    also gotta agree that it's too shiny and hard to notice the details of what's going on

i feel sorry for coolboy. is he ok? how did the rock kicking go?

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    What's up?
    You called out coolboyp2 and started the flames by that and then you try to get people to stay "on topic"? And then shout for mods when they don't? Funny.
    Also the people you partied with are a part of the video, whether you like it or not, people will also comment on them, their gear and their clan just like they will comment on your clan and your gear. All of that is part of the video. If you can't stand the critics, don't post a video, simple as that.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of most of the junk people have been posting but they have the rights to voice their opinions whether you like it or not and you have no rights to tell people what to post and especially no rights to make them shut up when you always answer their posts.

It's funny how all pretend to be oh so mature but no one is able to ignore a flame.
    Well , I guess you didn't saw the reply of him in start of the thread , and how always he trying to make people to fight with him in other threads aswell.
    He came and said "Only thing I liked was that it was short." , seriously this kind of comment should be deleted by moderators or atleast mute him for a while for spamming.
    And I never said anything about their opinions , there is people here that wrote their opinions and I didn't really answer to them even if I didn't like their opinion.
    and I got pissed cuz its that person wrote that , if it was someone else that isn't trying to fight all the time with other people, I wouldn't give a fuck about his comment
    but this coolboy is replying in every topic and always got something bad to say.
    Seriously , just trying to bring flame war. Make a topic and talk about the person you wanna fight with
    but stop trying to destroy other topics when the topic creators asking to dont try to start flame wars..
    I gotta ask from you , look at his posts history. He always fight with people(unless he is their friend or ass licker of them)
    Instead of coming and saying that I am the guy who isn't right, just giving you a tip.
    Before saving someone's ass as moderator, first check his topics history and see if he is the guy who use to fight with others or not.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    nice trailer.
    i hope there is some footage of when i've been in you clan's parties. can't get enough of me :P j/k
    also gotta agree that it's too shiny and hard to notice the details of what's going on

i feel sorry for coolboy. is he ok? how did the rock kicking go?
    As I said already , its another guy who jealous.
    Its another scammer who saying that he isn't scammer.
    Its another guy without life that watching this forums 24/7 and not even playing in ko, he always got what to say about others..I never saw him saying good thing about someone that isn't his friend..

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Well , I guess you didn't saw the reply of him in start of the thread , and how always he trying to make people to fight with him in other threads aswell.
    He came and said "Only thing I liked was that it was short." , seriously this kind of comment should be deleted by moderators or atleast mute him for a while for spamming.
    And I never said anything about their opinions , there is people here that wrote their opinions and I didn't really answer to them even if I didn't like their opinion.
    and I got pissed cuz its that person wrote that , if it was someone else that isn't trying to fight all the time with other people, I wouldn't give a fuck about his comment
    but this coolboy is replying in every topic and always got something bad to say.
    Seriously , just trying to bring flame war. Make a topic and talk about the person you wanna fight with
    but stop trying to destroy other topics when the topic creators asking to dont try to start flame wars..
    I gotta ask from you , look at his posts history. He always fight with people(unless he is their friend or ass licker of them)
    Instead of coming and saying that I am the guy who isn't right, just giving you a tip.
    Before saving someone's ass as moderator, first check his topics history and see if he is the guy who use to fight with others or not.
    2 cents from me:

- im sure MrRapist could also check your topic history and im sure it wont be so bright
    - coolboy2 just throw a bait - not his fault that you and few of your frends swallow it with the hook.

btw i dont rly like coolboy2 but i dont see ANYTHING wrong with his first comment at this topic with some amount of sarcasm. It`s forum, if you post somthing you should be prepare for at lest few comments like that.
    Meir likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    2 cents from me:

- im sure MrRapist could also check your topic history and im sure it wont be so bright
    - coolboy2 just throw a bait - not his fault that you and few of your frends swallow it with the hook.

btw i dont rly like coolboy2 but i dont see ANYTHING wrong with his first comment at this topic with some amount of sarcasm. It`s forum, if you post somthing you should be prepare for at lest few comments like that.
    Not much to add but:
    Idk what makes you so blind, your stubbornness or your ego? Probably the latter, considering that you'd like mods to delete his comment lol. coolboyp2 didn't like your movie, he posted his opinion. That you get butthurt and call him retarded made the whole flamewar start. Again, if you can't handle critics, don't post a video.
    Why would I check other topics? If he fights with other people in other topics, it has literally nothing to do with this specific thread. You are just trying to make him look bad now. And FYI I am not saving his ass, he may be disliked by certain people and may cause trouble at times but I treat everybody the same and in this case it's you who started this shit.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Not much to add but:
    Idk what makes you so blind, your stubbornness or your ego? Probably the latter, considering that you'd like mods to delete his comment lol. coolboyp2 didn't like your movie, he posted his opinion. That you get butthurt and call him retarded made the whole flamewar start. Again, if you can't handle critics, don't post a video.
    Why would I check other topics? If he fights with other people in other topics, it has literally nothing to do with this specific thread. You are just trying to make him look bad now. And FYI I am not saving his ass, he may be disliked by certain people and may cause trouble at times but I treat everybody the same and in this case it's you who started this shit.
    As I said , I wouldn't give a shit if he was just writing
    "I didn't like it" or something
    but he coming up with this sarcasm rofl..that guy is always doing it for other people aswell, thats not about his opinion about that topic.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

if u know what i mean
    Either way he left because of me, weather it was because he felt my 'stupid ass isn't worth any more of his time' which is obviously so precious to our friend razor or that he just wasn't enjoying the argument because he was learning some home truths. Either way it had the outcome i wanted, that he left and stopped being a douche bag in this topic, there is no 'winning' or 'loosing' only children really care about that.

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    pretty good. to bad whole clan is covered in +9's and baba'ed like a mofo.
    K i didnt want to read through the 8 pages of bullshit but, the people i saw him fighting mostly animosity are also in +9's/+3's lol. Dont act like they're only fighting people with +8's/+0's.

Nd ps lets not act like gd's main members dont usually have +9's/+3 and +2's.

On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid.
    lol i see you visit 9gag.

Degano killah , and about trailer , 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post

lol i see you visit 9gag.
    its not from 9gag but anyway i visit it
    Lerwaaah likes this.

can't wait for full movie!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast