Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree77Likes

Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Trailer

This is a discussion on Degano PK Movie Vol 2 - The Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by wargrim i don't see get how saying that MrRapist is doing a terrible job, which he is, ...
Page: 9

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    i don't see get how saying that MrRapist is doing a terrible job, which he is, means that all the forum mods are the same. and don't give me that "we're a group" BS.Fact is that he's not doing a good job. i wouldn't know if he's a retard, doesn't strike me like one, but i do agree it looks like he's just improvising. he deletes posts when they shouldn't, hands infractions whenever he feels. doesn't act accordingly to how he's acted before. it's like he doesn't follow some-or any- sort of protocol as a moderator. others, on the other hand, are doing great. at least that's my opinion@razor: no, Ko4life has not been like that. you started acting like a bloody punk in the last 12 months or so. you trully have no boundaries whatsoever. in fact you sometimes end up trolling yourself.
    so since you know so much about mrrapist and are oh so unhappy with him, go over to the feedback section and open up a thread about him with PROOF. stop talking out your ass, to me it looks like you are butthurt cuz he infracted you for a post that included only a single word "lol", which you clearly deserved btw. this thread is not about mrrapist and not about razor or coolboyp. you guys stay on topic.

i wait for fll movie xD

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    lets give you a reallity check here. this isnt official forum, we dont delete everything here. stop talking about back in the days when you aren't even registered for 3 years.your flaming is just as unnecessary as every other flame in this topic. if you are saying mrrapist is doing a terrible job, you are saying we all do, considering none of us felt the need to delete any posts.stop talking about respect when you called mrrapist on your first post retarded and in the second you are saying hes doing a horrible job.deleted the last attempt to cause more trouble so lavie is happy.
    This wasn't my first account here. You guys want to run a forum that revolves around the same 2-3 kids with nothing better to do than shit on people, so be it, anyone with a brain can see where it's going. Don't act like there was 4-5 mods looking at this topic, this is probably the first time you logged K4L, Rapist was more than likely the only mod to have checked the thread so the whole "1 is all" bullshit, get off it.

Please delete more attempts to cause trouble so i am happy, all arguing/flaming/bullshit (which i enjoy) is situational. To say performing the role you have been assigned to do turns this forum into "the official forums" where everything gets banned, is ridonculous. There is a happy medium, obviously it's hard to figure...

Don't reply if you're still drunk.

your gae im mad at you and you know why...!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    I dont like Integrity , but ™PerFectioN™ post this in one post about a video of PK of Integrity .

Now i read this =) :

I imagine to ™PerFectioN™ , doing this while read the posts in ko4life ^^

jajajaja this is very funny

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    This wasn't my first account here. You guys want to run a forum that revolves around the same 2-3 kids with nothing better to do than shit on people, so be it, anyone with a brain can see where it's going. Don't act like there was 4-5 mods looking at this topic, this is probably the first time you logged K4L, Rapist was more than likely the only mod to have checked the thread so the whole "1 is all" bullshit, get off it.

Please delete more attempts to cause trouble so i am happy, all arguing/flaming/bullshit (which i enjoy) is situational. To say performing the role you have been assigned to do turns this forum into "the official forums" where everything gets banned, is ridonculous. There is a happy medium, obviously it's hard to figure...

Don't reply if you're still drunk.
    Funny that they are deleting wargrim's replys and mine and razor's&coolboyp2 replys aren't getting deleted.
    Seriously I got nothing to say except this moderators dont know how to be moderators lol.
    All that sarcasm that razor and cooboyp2 make all the time, you guys aren't doing anything about it.
    Just looking at other people answering to their sarcasm and telling them that they are worng and not the people who posted that sarcasm..
    Funny.....

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    jajajaja this is very funny
    This comment should be deleted for example.
    Just spamming.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Funny that they are deleting wargrim's replys and mine and razor's&coolboyp2 replys aren't getting deleted.
    Seriously I got nothing to say except this moderators dont know how to be moderators lol.
    All that sarcasm that razor and cooboyp2 make all the time, you guys aren't doing anything about it.
    Just looking at other people answering to their sarcasm and telling them that they are worng and not the people who posted that sarcasm..
    Funny.....

This comment should be deleted for example.
    Just spamming.
    oh no eh maked sarkastic post! plz mod delete it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL8e2ujXe8g

^honestly. its kind of laughable by now.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    oh no eh maked sarkastic post! plz mod delete it

Stop Whining - YouTube

^honestly. its kind of laughable by now.
    sad little man.

so sick, cant wait for the full video

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AtomRocks View Post
    so sick, cant wait for the full video
    Thank you ^^

Banned Regular Member

Holy fvck how can 130 comment get 78 like ?!?!?!?!?
    this topic has turned into a facebook status !!
    ™PerFectioN™ likes this.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789