Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - JewishBeast&ItzKurwa 2v2 / 2v3 (4K)

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - JewishBeast&ItzKurwa 2v2 / 2v3 (4K) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Adi This video is made just to entertain my audience and.. for clearing some stuff from my ...
Page: 2

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    This video is made just to entertain my audience and.. for clearing some stuff from my HDD .
    If it had anything to do with ego I would of named the video different, don't you think.?

Bottom line, I posted this video because I had clips that I wanted to get rid off.
    My HDD was filled with different records, this video wasn't too complex or anything so I got it done and posted it.
    If you scroll to any segment of the video, you will think it is a loop of the previous segment -- That's not entertainment. Sorry. The 2nd clip was good. You should have used that and only that. The fact that you post the first clip where he's buffed and you are both on full scrolls -- nobody cares. Also, there's a DELETE button for clearing HD. I've tried to tell you before: save your best clips for the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    we still waitng for your movie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNaF4KImhxY

My video is basically done. What I've come to realize, however, is that even if my newest video is as good or better than my original BP video, many people on this troll-fest of a forum will say its the worst they've ever seen simply because they don't agree with the logic I spread here from time to time. So, why bother giving said minority that pleasure anytime soon? The link above will show you that I have nothing left to prove -- I'll take my time.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    If you scroll to any segment of the video, you will think it is a loop of the previous segment -- That's not entertainment. Sorry. The 2nd clip was good. You should have used that and only that. The fact that you post the first clip where he's buffed and you are both on full scrolls -- nobody cares. Also, there's a DELETE button for clearing HD. I've tried to tell you before: save your best clips for the big screen.
    1. Don't decide for other people, I have heard many people saying that it was a good video, you don't get to choose if it was entertaining for everyone or not... you didn't like it, alright.. this is your opinion.
    - Just saying, this VS was offered by them.. it's not my fault that they didn't use scroll for the first 4-5min.. they offered that vs.. what did they expect? a unscrolled vs? lol.

2. Apparently you cared enough to start this argument with me

3. When did I ever say that these are the only clips I have? I didn't want to just delete these clips without using them before..
    I never expected this video to be as entertaining as a normal PK video, I realized people like you that never did an organized 2v2 or never actually realized what's the point of it, would comment like that but I honestly couldn't careless.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNaF4KImhxY

My video is basically done. What I've come to realize, however, is that even if my newest video is as good or better than my original BP video, many people on this troll-fest of a forum will say its the worst they've ever seen simply because they don't agree with the logic I spread here from time to time. So, why bother giving said minority that pleasure anytime soon? The link above will show you that I have nothing left to prove -- I'll take my time.
    I can't say that this video is bad, I never did but between us.. you're too proud of a video you made 5years ago and from what I can see you pretty much out-geared anyone in this video.

all i see is 2 retards pking together, i cant understand whats so special about it.
    viper8989, FuriousKo, Meir and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    all i see is 2 retards pking together, i cant understand whats so special about it.
    go play dota 2 retard

[QUOTE=Adi;3207229]1. Don't decide for other people, I have heard many people saying that it was a good video, you don't get to choose if it was entertaining for everyone or not... you didn't like it, alright.. this is your opinion.
    - Just saying, this VS was offered by them.. it's not my fault that they didn't use scroll for the first 4-5min.. they offered that vs.. what did they expect? a unscrolled vs? lol.

Can you care to pin point the Highlighted Section? Question is who is "THEM"???

This video is made just to entertain my audience and.. for clearing some stuff from my HDD .
    If it had anything to do with ego I would of named the video different, don't you think.?
    You mean your previous video is about ego ?
    Good to know.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Can you care to pin point the Highlighted Section? Question is who is "THEM"???
    You're asking me about your own character? topcat pmed me asked for 2v2 I said ok and that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    You mean your previous video is about ego ?
    Good to know.
    When someone make a video just to prove his point, then yeah.. it is ego.
    You are delusional if you're implying that you don't have 'ego', everyone has ego.

This is an example for ego, after you and dylan insisted on pushing your nose into a subject that shouldn't even concern you.. this is what happened :

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    how does this make you feel ?

handsome? na, you are still ugly in real life

go photoshop your facebook picture
    MrsBlueEyezz likes this.

and by the way adi

congratulation on wining vs unscrolled sin

you are just as bad as renzo

you should just nt and join his clan

iTzBryan Senior Member

you pretty much out-geared anyone in this video.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

You're asking me about your own character? topcat pmed me asked for 2v2 I said ok and that's all.

When someone make a video just to prove his point, then yeah.. it is ego.
    You are delusional if you're implying that you don't have 'ego', everyone has ego.

This is an example for ego, after you and dylan insisted on pushing your nose into a subject that shouldn't even concern you.. this is what happened :
    like anyone gave a shit in our clan ;d
    a sin with macro, vsing 1-2 guys from a mage clan
    i don't have to repeat how stupid you are/look

you, and your team are nothing but cryers and trouble makers that ruin this game for every guy/girl that STILL PLAYS GAMES FOR FUN

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    like anyone gave a shit in our clan ;d
    a sin with macro, vsing 1-2 guys from a mage clan
    i don't have to repeat how stupid you are/look

you, and your team are nothing but cryers and trouble makers that ruin this game for every guy/girl that STILL PLAYS GAMES FOR FUN
    1. The people they vsed admitted that they're using a macro themselves.

2. They didn't vs the entire clan because everyone else refused to vs them, you yourself.. refused to vs C0LDBEAST.

3. How are we ruining this game? people like you come and talk shit and then cry when they're proven wrong..
    And apparently we ruin for you the fun in this game? you ruin it for yourself lol.

iTzBryan Senior Member

1. The people they vsed admitted that they're using a macro themselves.

2. They didn't vs the entire clan because everyone else refused to vs them, you yourself.. refused to vs C0LDBEAST.

3. How are we ruining this game? people like you come and talk shit and then cry when they're proven wrong..
    And apparently we ruin for you the fun in this game? you ruin it for yourself lol.
    I'm convinced you would legitimately argue with an infant if the opportunity presented. Surprised you haven't had bypass surgery resultant of this game.

Banned Senior Member

dylan please do the world a favor find some radiation ,and get cancer. it will make the world a better place.
    brambor likes this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast