Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - JewishBeast&ItzKurwa 2v2 / 2v3 (4K)

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - JewishBeast&ItzKurwa 2v2 / 2v3 (4K) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FuriousKo dylan please do the world a favor find some radiation ,and get cancer. it will make ...
Page: 3

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    dylan please do the world a favor find some radiation ,and get cancer. it will make the world a better place.
    alex, vsing a random sin in a mage clan prooooooveesssss: NOTHING
    your nothing but a non special "sin" that lets a program minor for him
    which makes you not even a worthfull ko player

you guys wanted to make a video to troll animosity, you didn't kill any of us, just the full duff run in and back to base you scrubs were able to pull off (sins did this in the same server without being in need of a priest )

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    you guys wanted to make a video to troll animosity, you didn't kill any of us, just the full duff run in and back to base you scrubs were able to pull off (sins did this in the same server without being in need of a priest )
    u got rekkd really hard then :O

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    u got rekkd really hard then :O
    skills: cp, eskirma, blinding, spike, thrust bb
    + a macro minor to run out

this is what you call having skills

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee

on the video itself in the topic, didn't watch all of it, but looks like it was fun to vs

they also fraped vs against topcat when nub yojan playing and acting like it was ehsan

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

When someone make a video just to prove his point, then yeah.. it is ego.
    You are delusional if you're implying that you don't have 'ego', everyone has ego.

This is an example for ego, after you and dylan insisted on pushing your nose into a subject that shouldn't even concern you.. this is what happened :
    I dont see my clannie over there lol, probably ThunderCatzz, just to let you know, FinalLegacy and ThunderCatz is diffrent clan and diffrent player, so your argument is invalid.

And you still believe that versus make you very pro, i feel bad for you cause you didnt get the point of this game after 10 years of playing.

Little archer Senior Member

Why don't you people start talking in your native languages? maybe you would sound less dumb that way
    AlexBeepBeep likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

You claimed that Alex was your main sin in ThunderCatzz while you didn't know it was him, now he's "nothing but a non special sin" ?
    > You also claimed that your meeles are 'the best'.. oke Dylan.

And seriously, are you that bad? sins managed to 1hit of you without getting killed... while they didn't have a priest even? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post

they also fraped vs against topcat when nub yojan playing and acting like it was ehsan
    You're implying that Ehsan have a sharer?
    But if you already brought 'Yojan' to this thread, although this guy has like the worst connection ever.. he's 10 times better than you..that's for sure.
    So let's just assume it "was" him, what would happen if it was you? the result would be 30-0?

Although, Yojan isn't the type.. he wouldn't log other's character and just go and die for no reason.. especially that many times.
    You fit better for this kind of video, although you claimed to be a religious person.. yet you still lie but ok.. do w/e you think is right.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    I dont see my clannie over there lol, probably ThunderCatzz, just to let you know, FinalLegacy and ThunderCatz is diffrent clan and diffrent player, so your argument is invalid.

And you still believe that versus make you very pro, i feel bad for you cause you didnt get the point of this game after 10 years of playing.
    1. You don't see because you guys were 'too good' to have your own clan so you joined theirs.

2. None said anything about being "very pro" and I have a feeling that the people they vsed in that video were the best players in your clan, at least the only players with balls.
    They asked pretty much every single clannie of yours to vs them and the only people you saw there agreed to vs.. the rest just threw a lame excuse.

can you stop trying to get ehsan's character banned? retard

Banned Senior Member

trust me no one needs to fake vsing ehsan. even ehsan will tell you he sucks at ko lol

madrid go join dylan on his journey to get cancer pls.
    brambor and Meir like this.

1- it was not ehsan in the vs, it was retard yojan
    2- trust me, adi could kill yojan without debuffer and do 3 vs 1 as his skill are so terrible on every class

even tho, i hate adi and simson and the way they behave but i must admit, when i read dylan comments they look like angels.

dylan please delete ko + ko4life

you are just pathetic
    FuriousKo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

1. You don't see because you guys were 'too good' to have your own clan so you joined theirs.

2. None said anything about being "very pro" and I have a feeling that the people they vsed in that video were the best players in your clan, at least the only players with balls.
    They asked pretty much every single clannie of yours to vs them and the only people you saw there agreed to vs.. the rest just threw a lame excuse.
    Please kill your self, im not even playing there when your friend doing versus with them, stop pushing your nose to subject you not even know.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Please kill your self, im not even playing there when your friend doing versus with them, stop pushing your nose to subject you not even know.
    Really, every time you surprise me again with your stupidity.

When did I say that he won you specifically in a VS? I didn't. So tell me what it has to do with the fact you played there or didn't ?

Since you don't know what's the definition of the word "you".
    Here you go You - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

iTzBryan Senior Member

I think your average KO4life media thread gets a larger post count than your video gets views...

viper8989 and Diver like this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast