Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - JewishBeast&ItzKurwa 2v2 / 2v3 (4K)

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - JewishBeast&ItzKurwa 2v2 / 2v3 (4K) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FuriousKo trust me no one needs to fake vsing ehsan. even ehsan will tell you he sucks ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    trust me no one needs to fake vsing ehsan. even ehsan will tell you he sucks at ko lol

madrid go join dylan on his journey to get cancer pls.
    Pathetic you are. I nowadays refrain from making comments in ko4life. But all i wanted to say was maybe I suck ok? But I suck at my own character? Have you ever owned your character or just begged others to let you play. Please tell me you aint pathetic? First get your own shit.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Everyone needs to chill ITT. The movie was good but I can see where the polemic assumptions are brought together. Less drama more entertainment.

Nice video bro I like your play style.
    Adi likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Pathetic you are. I nowadays refrain from making comments in ko4life. But all i wanted to say was maybe I suck ok? But I suck at my own character? Have you ever owned your character or just begged others to let you play. Please tell me you aint pathetic? First get your own shit.
    i dont know which is more pathetic me selling my char in olympia/resurrection and just playing chars for now on other servers cause i dont see a point in buying a char especially atm when i dont play ko at all. i guess you got me there man you spent 3-4k on a char and get owned by nearly everyone while i spend $0 and own everyone.. mm which one would i rather do.. haters gonna hate but im pretty sure i got the better deal here

i dont know which is more pathetic me selling my char in olympia/resurrection and just playing chars for now on other servers cause i dont see a point in buying a char especially atm when i dont play ko at all. i guess you got me there man you spent 3-4k on a char and get owned by nearly everyone while i spend $0 and own everyone.. mm which one would i rather do.. haters gonna hate but im pretty sure i got the better deal here
    How would you buy something when u have to beg others (cough) for 20$ to buy u KC? (cough)

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    How would you buy something when u have to beg others (cough) for 20$ to buy u KC? (cough)
    never begged any one to buy any thing. show me please. i mean at this point you know you've lost this argument you're just desperate trying to find shit to cry about at this point which is pretty funny lol. its ok i understand the truth can hurt and its sort of hard to accept that you spent over $10,000 over the years on ko minimum but yet you get raped every time you pk. i would be frustrated too if i wasted that much money to get owned LOL

Poor man .

9/10 video, i really enjoyed it =D

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    dont lie gay

you are just as gay as yojan

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    thanks.

Don't unload your shitty ass movies on K4L because "you're hard drive was full".

You're wasting the internet.
    viper8989 and Diver like this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Poor man .
    lmao you're from malaysia

no need to say any thing else.

lmao you're from malaysia

no need to say any thing else.
    What is your point tho ?

So much hate on Malaysia bra.
    Last edited by zuka; 02-18-2015 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Don't unload your shitty ass movies on K4L because "you're hard drive was full".

You're wasting the internet.
    Are you mad?

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    Are you mad?
    Oh wow. I really thought there was no possible way you people could reach a new all time low, but this video is the most pathetic attempt of shaming anybody I've seen on these forums. Please, just kill yourself. This fucking trend with people posting every screenshot and video they can about killing ONE PERSON is so goddamn sad.
    Weez, Bathory, zuka and 2 others like this.

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

I do enjoy watching the constant flame wars on this forum, keeps a lot of people entertained. Also on that video of thundercatzz, due note that not one of those melees are actual thundercatzz members( we merged syndicate( melee) and thundercatzz( mages ) on that server to keep all of the english players together). Now on topic the video was nice 9/10, would have been abit more funny if you won using +7 items, but that's just my opinion.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast