Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 3 [69vs83]

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 3 [69vs83] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just to let you know, vs doesnt show you anything, its doesnt mean you are skilled by winning in versus.. ...
Page: 2

Just to let you know, vs doesnt show you anything, its doesnt mean you are skilled by winning in versus.. people who live in Australia/Malaysia..atleast most part from Asia will have 300-400 ping by playing US/EU server. my point is, you guys been playing this game for years and cant even understand this simple logic lol .
    also people who suck in vs are freaking better at pk, i;ve been seen alot of people that suck at versus and in pk they be like im da boss lol .

well your pk wise is good tho, but tho no more vs and call im the boss plox :O

Dont take this as a flame post guys, just a simple things that i've been trough and still .

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Just to let you know, vs doesnt show you anything, its doesnt mean you are skilled by winning in versus.. people who live in Australia/Malaysia..atleast most part from Asia will have 300-400 ping by playing US/EU server. my point is, you guys been playing this game for years and cant even understand this simple logic lol .
    also people who suck in vs are freaking better at pk, i;ve been seen alot of people that suck at versus and in pk they be like im da boss lol .

well your pk wise is good tho, but tho no more vs and call im the boss plox :O

Dont take this as a flame post guys, just a simple things that i've been trough and still .
    It's not logic, this is your opinion.

I have seen players that can be amazing in pk & vs.
    Also I have seen players that suck in PK and suck in vs.

If you haven't seen people like this before, then I'm sorry you are probably playing a different game.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    ws? I see gladiatorz as much as I see vendetta (if not more)
    come at me brah <3

1. Why we hate Integrity you ask..
    I think it was explained more than once,
    I wonder how would you react if the leader(S) of Integrity would be the one who scammed one of your clannies of his entire gear and also 2 good friend of yours?
    How would you react, wouldn't you hate this guy for doing it? or would you go and be his friend?
    I don't know what kind of education you get over there but from what I can tell, in most of the countries that you could grow up in they would teach you that dealing or being a friend of a theif isn't a good thing.
    Therefore, we hate this guy and don't want anything to do with him.. I think its simple isn't it?

2. I only made this video and played on the characters that you know I own..
    From what I understood it wasn't you on HolySpectre.. and it was one of chukaro's sharers (whether its raul or renzo, it doesn't matter) therefore I wrote SininS vs Chukaro.

Bottom line, don't take anything personal we all know where it comes from and to who we refer to with this video.

However adi, who sent u that video?, Alex, how i know? Bcz i was vsing him, u just should change ur video topic and put BROOOOZ instead of chukaro, stop selling wrong this, be honest, Have a good day.
    HaMaDFtw and Meir like this.

First of all

i see in the movie vendetta players and i see you on a debuffer or assasin stop saying gladiatorz

say Vendetta and Gladiatorz

and about the HolySpectre vs SininS

it was practice not a real vs , not to mention that alex lost alot more than he win.

enjoy.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    First of all

i see in the movie vendetta players and i see you on a debuffer or assasin stop saying gladiatorz

say Vendetta and Gladiatorz

and about the HolySpectre vs SininS

it was practice not a real vs , not to mention that alex lost alot more than he win.

enjoy.
    actually hamad the score was like 12-3 and i believe it was chukaro

amazing video

The VS was impressive =)

Quote Originally Posted by excel128 View Post
    amazing video

The VS was impressive =)
    You have to be drunk.

On topic keep on posting PK movies,they're decent some of them good but please for the love of god don't VS...
    You guys are playing since 2005-06 and you still can't make a straight combo,considering pedal does everything else for you.
    I mean lmao i know everyone is on pedal now days just funny how they can't even combo.
    You winning that VS just showed us that the other person playing is probably handicapped with only one hand,other than that i don't know how he could lose.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by excel128 View Post
    amazing video

The VS was impressive =)
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    You have to be drunk.

On topic keep on posting PK movies,they're decent some of them good but please for the love of god don't VS...
    You guys are playing since 2005-06 and you still can't make a straight combo,considering pedal does everything else for you.
    I mean lmao i know everyone is on pedal now days just funny how they can't even combo.
    You winning that VS just showed us that the other person playing is probably handicapped with only one hand,other than that i don't know how he could lose.
    It doesn't matter since when we're playing, if I thought that VS proves that X player is better than Y player then you would see me posting videos of VS all day long over here.
    But how many times have you seen me posting a vs-video? three times?

By adding those clips to that video I made I wanted to prove one thing and it wasn't for proving that we're better, like you said
    vs can't prove that one player is better than another.

Banned Senior Member

what is the attack power of jewishbeast with chd and moonlight dex set wolf only?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    what is the attack power of jewishbeast with chd and moonlight dex set wolf only?
    Can't remember, I will look into it tomorrow or something.

Banned Senior Member

Can't remember, I will look into it tomorrow or something.
    ah ok let me know next time you are on it

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    ah ok let me know next time you are on it
    around 4k, more or less

around 4k, more or less
    whats your nickname in game?

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    whats your nickname in game?
    his name is JewishBeast or somethink like this