Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 3 [69vs83]

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 3 [69vs83] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone, So here's the 3rd part of the last video I posted. Have fun! *Don't bother flamming me or ...
Page: 1

Adi

Thumbs up Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 3 [69vs83]

Hello everyone,
    So here's the 3rd part of the last video I posted.

Have fun!

*Don't bother flamming me or trying to troll here, don't waste your time because I will simply ignore you.

Watch on 2160p (4K!)

First Part - Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 1 (4K Quality)
    Second Part - Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 2 (4K Quality)
    Meir and iAmGod like this.

Banned Senior Member

wow 69 vs 83 chukaro :S

Adi

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    wow 69 vs 83 chukaro :S
    Yeah, I have seen chukaro loosing to a 69 in the past but I never thought it would happen again..

Banned Senior Member

Meir and iAmGod like this.

good movie...
    dddnt like the music

8.5/10
    Last edited by Meir; 10-26-2014 at 01:53 PM.
    FuriousKo likes this.

Banned Senior Member

defiantly by far the best part.

edits:9/10
    pk clips:10/10
    music:8/10

really good.

Adi

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    defiantly by far the best part.

edits:9/10
    pk clips:10/10
    music:8/10

really good.
    ty for your honest opinion...

keep it up.

nice!!i enjoyed it

seems like these 2 clans are huge Rivals from eachother :P

Adi

Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    nice!!i enjoyed it
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTickler View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Hello everyone,
    So here's the 3rd part of the last video I posted.

Have fun!

*Don't bother flamming me or trying to troll here, don't waste your time because I will simply ignore you.

Watch on 2160p (4K!)

First Part - Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 1 (4K Quality)
    Second Part - Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 2 (4K Quality)
    Gladiatorz clan?

i only see vendetta

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BabyTickler View Post
    where have you been the past 3-4 years?

As u guys know, i dont play this game anymore arround 3-4 weeks ago, thanks god i quit from this server whit full childish drama, btw, i probably goma comment also last time here, i made very good friends like hamad adi alex simp, but honestly dunno what is ur problem whit integrity, u guys hate each Other so far, and make this game very bored, i gonna comment on this VS sinis69 VS ME HolySpectre 83, yes he won me, no only 2, was arround 5-6 times, i cant remember, but the thing is the guy who was playing on it was Alex(good sin btw) we was on TS together and i ask him for help me in my combo like i always do whit hamad also, unfortunaly i dont know why u alex say was Renzo on holyspectre, i dont gonna judge you bro, but u should grow up, sometimes win vendetta, Other gladiatorz, Other patriots, its a game, but u both sides always talk shits, u and me alex know the thruth and thats enought for me, yes im newbie, yes u won me 500 times, who cares? I won u when u was on topcat whit abyss, but i dont make u a stupid video a say was topcat on acc, cuz i know was u, btw,

Have a great life u all guys, i will try to sell my stuff and quit after this, if u guys Wanda kilo eachother go ahead, but talk whit the thruth dont be a kids.

mario.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    As u guys know, i dont play this game anymore arround 3-4 weeks ago, thanks god i quit from this server whit full childish drama, btw, i probably goma comment also last time here, i made very good friends like hamad adi alex simp, but honestly dunno what is ur problem whit integrity, u guys hate each Other so far, and make this game very bored, i gonna comment on this VS sinis69 VS ME HolySpectre 83, yes he won me, no only 2, was arround 5-6 times, i cant remember, but the thing is the guy who was playing on it was Alex(good sin btw) we was on TS together and i ask him for help me in my combo like i always do whit hamad also, unfortunaly i dont know why u alex say was Renzo on holyspectre, i dont gonna judge you bro, but u should grow up, sometimes win vendetta, Other gladiatorz, Other patriots, its a game, but u both sides always talk shits, u and me alex know the thruth and thats enought for me, yes im newbie, yes u won me 500 times, who cares? I won u when u was on topcat whit abyss, but i dont make u a stupid video a say was topcat on acc, cuz i know was u, btw,

Have a great life u all guys, i will try to sell my stuff and quit after this, if u guys Wanda kilo eachother go ahead, but talk whit the thruth dont be a kids.

mario.

did the same at my video "dylan stop dieng" and it was another guy

Adi

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    Gladiatorz clan?

i only see vendetta
    ws? I see gladiatorz as much as I see vendetta (if not more)
    come at me brah <3

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post

mario.
    1. Why we hate Integrity you ask..
    I think it was explained more than once,
    I wonder how would you react if the leader(S) of Integrity would be the one who scammed one of your clannies of his entire gear and also 2 good friend of yours?
    How would you react, wouldn't you hate this guy for doing it? or would you go and be his friend?
    I don't know what kind of education you get over there but from what I can tell, in most of the countries that you could grow up in they would teach you that dealing or being a friend of a theif isn't a good thing.
    Therefore, we hate this guy and don't want anything to do with him.. I think its simple isn't it?

2. I only made this video and played on the characters that you know I own..
    From what I understood it wasn't you on HolySpectre.. and it was one of chukaro's sharers (whether its raul or renzo, it doesn't matter) therefore I wrote SininS vs Chukaro.

Bottom line, don't take anything personal we all know where it comes from and to who we refer to with this video.
    Last edited by Adi; 10-28-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast