Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K)

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sm0keS lol.. If Furious was in BraveVision on Olympia. We pissed on you so bad u up ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    lol.. If Furious was in BraveVision on Olympia.
    We pissed on you so bad u up and left before we did.
    bro i didnt even play with bravevision untill resurrection.. keep dreaming about the past cause we both know you're a failure in the present

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

To be honest ,why do they even let you little kids on the forums anymore when all you little kids do (furious and adi) is just start fights against everyone? I'm pretty surprised you guys aren't perma'd yet, how much do I have to donate to make it happen?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    To be honest ,why do they even let you little kids on the forums anymore when all you little kids do (furious and adi) is just start fights against everyone? I'm pretty surprised you guys aren't perma'd yet, how much do I have to donate to make it happen?
    I don't quite see why exactly furious and adi are the ones starting fights, there are more people in this forum b1tching around all day long. You are the one trying to start a fight with them right now.
    Adi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    I don't quite see why exactly furious and adi are the ones starting fights, there are more people in this forum b1tching around all day long. You are the one trying to start a fight with them right now.
    More and more clannies defending each other blindly! God I love the media section.

More and more clannies defending each other blindly! God I love the media section.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    tbh you'd get wrecked playing like this on Europa. Priests that stand still like this are easy targets and usually noob as fuck. The people you're playing are shit and your entire party's HP is at 90% or higher for most of the video -- maybe that's what you're trying to show? Cool? Furthermore, your passive debuffing makes me really hope you're the support db and not the one calling debuffs. Cool edits and not too overdone, boring PK but like I said maybe you're trying to show how shit they were? idk.

/twocents
    Umm?

Who exactly came here to start fights lol... if you're going to make a remark like that what do you think is gonna happen? Calling them trash and there gameplay "noob as fuck" based on similarities. Read it beforehand.
    Adi likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

how did I start a fight with anyone exactly? are you blind? they came to this topic and started this and then its my fault? LOL

Kid my PK video TRAILER has 10,000 more views than this "Degano Productions" top video has on his entire page and more views than all of his videos COMBINED. Keep the self perception and arrogance -- the numbers speak for themselves.
    Who cares about the amount of viewers on a vid?
    Adi likes this.

Another jealous prick, they are all over the place, what happend did you get rejected when applying for Adi's clan?
    Adi, Rhymes and black like this.

Literally all you post is lies and misinformation on subjects you know nothing about solely to excite provocation from other members of the community. You and your #1 KO debuffer friend should be banned permanently for your never-ending trolls, lies, and bullshit. Get your scum off of this forum.

I never said "they," I said "you." Standing still in CZ waiting for debuff timers gets you killed, period. And if I'm not mistaken you are in fact, as you said yourself, an ARDREAM player. Your insight into my clan's performance in CZ is marginal at best. But thank you for your opinion on my CZ clan.

FYI, the group of orcs in Europa that can kill our main crew is decked with +8/+9 krowaz, +9 chaos weapons, and +2/+3 UTC rings; congratulations, we are not the best.

And please take it from someone who was actually playing against RM instead of a wannabe who only spreads lies -- RM and ARMA rarely ever fought in CZ/war because it was a stalemate and wasted our scrolls. Did RM kill armageddon? Yes. Did Armageddon kill RM? Yes. Rage quitting because we lost to RM? ROFL. What an absolute JOKE. The fact that you're taking something that FuriousKO said as fact is troubling.
    Because i play ardream means i don't play CZ? That I don't have any insight? Get over yourself buddy. You constantly talk so much crap about adi's priest skills and in the past his clan being terrible. This coming from the guy who was exping on Anatolia just so he can show us all how pk is done...whatever happened to that hmm? We waited patiently but it's all good, would be nice if these guys came to Europa but obviously it ain't gonna happen cuz they have too much gear on Anatolia to gear up on Europa awsell.

Tell me more about what you know of RememberMe, #1 debuffer DeganoThePaladin? Please tell me more. Somehow I don't seem to know anything about them.
    It's quite embarrassing to keep a screenshot for that long because you got invited to a clan Must've been a real special moment for you...
    Adi likes this.

Another jealous prick, they are all over the place, what happend did you get rejected when applying for Adi's clan?
    Yeah actually, got rejected because I didn't put $30,000 into my character, maybe next year!

Yeah actually, got rejected because I didn't put $30,000 into my character, maybe next year!
    Glad i got accepted without spending 30.000 Must've been the skill gap between us.

Glad i got accepted without spending 30.000 Must've been the skill gap between us.
    Maybe you can teach me how to play sometime?

Maybe you can teach me how to play sometime?
    Gel Anatolia!

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Because i play ardream means i don't play CZ? That I don't have any insight? Get over yourself buddy. You constantly talk so much crap about adi's priest skills and in the past his clan being terrible. This coming from the guy who was exping on Anatolia just so he can show us all how pk is done...whatever happened to that hmm? We waited patiently but it's all good, would be nice if these guys came to Europa but obviously it ain't gonna happen cuz they have too much gear on Anatolia to gear up on Europa awsell.
    The only thing I EVER said about bullshit C-west was logging someone's priest to PK with them because all of these pros claimed to be the best and called me shit without EVER playing with me (long before this post). I would NEVER actually play on that server/EXP on it and if you knew ANYTHING about me you'd know I avoid that server like Ebola. So what are YOU talking about? "hmm?"

What's your CZ name then?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast