Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K)

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ermmm this topic is getting out of hand close?...
Page: 8

ermmm this topic is getting out of hand close?

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    ermmm this topic is getting out of hand close?
    Yes Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Your wife, lady, sister, grandma, cousin?
    Why aren't you banned yet?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

This topic shouldn't be closed just because of some childish guy that can't keep his mouth shut.

@smokes, There are lines that you don't cross, not only because its disrespectful also because it's childish and stupid.
    I don't see anyone here talking about your family so stop behaving like a kid.. we all realized that you are mad but this isn't our fault, you came here and started posting nonsense..
    If posting in this topic gets you upset, then simply don't post in here and don't read what other people post here.

Little archer Senior Member

Btw
    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    *Don't bother flamming me or trying to troll here, don't waste your time because I will simply ignore you.
    So much for that huh? Can't be helped I guess.

I've noticed you've improved in the quality of your remarks... too bad the majority of your replies still consist of 90% ad-hominem and other baseless laughable assumptions. Gotta work on that one!

Can't wait for the extremely ironic yet inevitable reply.

PS: People from the Armageddon clan... I know there's basically an infinite amount of adjectives that would fit this guy to a T, but please let it go. It's a lost cause so quit dropping down to his level.
    zuka likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

we all realized that you are mad but this isn't our fault, you came here and started posting nonsense..
    "Adi," lets be serious. Your entire goal on these forums is to push people over the edge. Whether it's your "rivals" on C-West or people you don't know that disagree with you -- your goal is to excite a response. Don't act like you didn't want it.

As you already said, you don't know who Sm0kes is, regardless of that you've concluded that hes stupid, childish, and embarrassing himself simply because he DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOU along with so many others. Grow a brain large enough to understand that the only people who DO agree with you on these forums are your friends.

But congratulations bro, you win again by making another person snap on these forums; as always you are the winner bro. #1 debuffer. Class act. Anatolia's finest - keep it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    PS: People from the Armageddon clan... I know there's basically an infinite amount of adjectives that would fit this guy to a T, but please let it go. It's a lost cause so quit dropping down to his level.
    I really wanted to. I saw Sm0kes call him out on stealing my name (as so many others have) and I thought I already knew what was coming and was ready to ignore it. But this time he took a new twist on it. Calling me a liar and a cheat. This "Degano Productions" bullshit antagonistic liar should pay for his low blow.

Pathetic excuse for a movie maker can't get a fanbase of his own outside of his clan members so has to try to defame others to prove his superiority complex. Bullshit. Get your trash out of here.
    Last edited by itzbryan; 11-12-2014 at 02:54 PM.
    canelofalo, zuka and razor like this.

Banned Senior Member

they should make a skill requirement to post on topics... would save you a lot of trouble adi

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I really wanted to. I saw Sm0kes call him out on stealing my name (as so many others have) and I thought I already knew what was coming and was ready to ignore it. But this time he took a new twist on it. Calling me a liar and a cheat. This "Degano Productions" bullshit antagonistic liar should pay for his low blow.

Pathetic excuse for a movie maker can't get a fanbase of his own outside of his clan members so has to try to defame others to prove his superiority complex. Bullshit. Get your trash out of here.
    It's what he does. Kid loves to throw around unproven "facts" to put at least some weight to his pathetic ad-hominem arguments and ignore the actual topic. Back then since he couldn't possibly hope to win let alone elaborate a coherent argument, he relied on calling me no lifer and all sorts of stupid shit. Now that he's the one posting and playing 24/7 he has turned to call me out for playing on private servers lol.

Let him be, he's special in his own sort of way.
    zuka and itzbryan like this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Did all the forum mods just suddenly stop visiting the forums?

To be honest, any topic made in the media section relating to USKO should just become closed after the video is posted.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Did all the forum mods just suddenly stop visiting the forums?

To be honest, any topic made in the media section relating to USKO should just become closed after the video is posted.
    nah they should just banned adi.

hes nting soon after we npted him

iTzBryan Senior Member

couldn't possibly hope to win let alone elaborate a coherent argument, he relied on calling me no lifer and all sorts of stupid shit.
    This is EXACTLY my point. I love having arguments. I really do. I love matching wits with people and proving points. But this group can neither form a coherent argument nor use real evidence; they simply resort to personal attacks, fabrications, and hearsay when they can't think of something logical to respond with...and "Adi" wants to point out childish tendencies? Wow.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Btw

So much for that huh? Can't be helped I guess.

I've noticed you've improved in the quality of your remarks... too bad the majority of your replies still consist of 90% ad-hominem and other baseless laughable assumptions. Gotta work on that one!

Can't wait for the extremely ironic yet inevitable reply.

razor I wonder, when will you get a life?

"Adi," lets be serious. Your entire goal on these forums is to push people over the edge. Whether it's your "rivals" on C-West or people you don't know that disagree with you -- your goal is to excite a response. Don't act like you didn't want it.

As you already said, you don't know who Sm0kes is, regardless of that you've concluded that hes stupid, childish, and embarrassing himself simply because he DOESN'T AGREE WITH YOU along with so many others. Grow a brain large enough to understand that the only people who DO agree with you on these forums are your friends.

But congratulations bro, you win again by making another person snap on these forums; as always you are the winner bro. #1 debuffer. Class act. Anatolia's finest - keep it that way.

1. What you mean like I didn't want it? I wrote on first post that I don't want it to happen but if people like you just pushing me to answer, what you expect?

2. I never said he's childish , stupid , embarrassing himself based on the fact the he disagree with me, I said that based on his comments and his attitude.
    I could say the same thing about you.

3. It's not about winning or not, you guys pushed your nose into here with your nonsense..
    I asked you few times to don't comment here unless you got nothing useful to say and yet you just kept pushing me, I don't understand what did you expect?

Again, none stole your name.. I didn't even know you existed when I used this name.
    Also if we're already speaking about 'fanbase', I'm not in a competition with anyone.
    Believe me, you got no clue what you're talking about. Just because you made a single video few years ago and it has what.. 80k? views it doesn't make you more famous than anyone.
    But I won't go down to that level, I really couldn't careless how many "fans" you got.

It's what he does. Kid loves to throw around unproven "facts" to put at least some weight to his pathetic ad-hominem arguments and ignore the actual topic. Back then since he couldn't possibly hope to win let alone elaborate a coherent argument, he relied on calling me no lifer and all sorts of stupid shit. Now that he's the one posting and playing 24/7 he has turned to call me out for playing on private servers lol.

Let him be, he's special in his own sort of way.
    1. I never threw a unproven fact, fact is a fact. There's no such a thing unproven facts, if its unproven then its not a fact.

2. I never called you out, you don't worth my time or anyone's time.
    I just said the best thing you could do is just stay around private server area, you probably fit there better. Since you have no clue at all about USKO's subjects..

Also, I didn't rely on anything..
    "back then", you didn't play KO, not even private servers and you kept visiting those forums more than anyone else.. you kept talking about the amount of likes you got and tried to troll where ever you could.
    This is one of the reasons I called you a no lifer, but this is not the only reason.

"Get a life" When he's the one posting at 3-5am IL time / 1 min after there are new replies. F5 much bro?

"Not worth my time" Proceeds to write a wall of text. So fucking stupid lol, I'm done.
    zuka likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

I asked you few times to don't comment here unless you got nothing useful to say and yet you just kept pushing me, I don't understand what did you expect?
    I gave you my opinions and critiques on your video and offered advice to make a better product. You're right - Sm0kes brought up something that has been addressed in the past (which he was unaware of) and I knew it was going to get a rise out of you. But you went out of line calling me a liar and a cheat. I won't tolerate such a personal attack about my character. Your subsequent fictitious attacks only prove my point that you are deceptive antagonist as are your friends who add their bullshit to the post.

You thought of that name without my influence? Fine. I don't believe you, my friends don't believe you, my C-West friends don't believe you, but we all have our opinions. Drop it.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

"Get a life" When he's the one posting at 3-5am IL time / 1 min after there are new replies. F5 much bro?

"Not worth my time" Proceeds to write a wall of text. So fucking stupid lol, I'm done.
    It's 22:22PM, dumbass.

EDIT, since you're not good at math (as I see)
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/israel/jerusalem

I gave you my opinions and critiques on your video and offered advice to make a better product. You're right - Sm0kes brought up something that has been addressed in the past (which he was unaware of) and I knew it was going to get a rise out of you. But you went out of line calling me a liar and a cheat. I won't tolerate such a personal attack about my character. Your subsequent fictitious attacks only prove my point that you are deceptive antagonist as are your friends who add their bullshit to the post.

You thought of that name without my influence? Fine. I don't believe you, my friends don't believe you, my C-West friends don't believe you, but we all have our opinions. Drop it.
    1. I didn't call you a liar.
    2. I never called you a cheater.

I quoted sm0kes and then called him a liar/cheater, which means I was referring to him..
    I suggest you to go back to previous page and see who I was referring to.

3. I never asked you to believe me. Did I?
    This is your opinion and I respect that, you don't want to believe? then don't..

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast