Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K)

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Owned! 10 chars...
Page: 10

Owned!

10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Have you seen your clan?

It's a pretty competitive world out here when you're competing for top retard of the forum.
    I'm not competing at all, you're the one who won today. I'm no longer gonna discuss with a retard as it makes no sense, i got no time for it and i don't even want to make time for it because i rather enjoy my life which people like you don't have. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    I'm not competing at all, you're the one who won today. I'm no longer gonna discuss with a retard as it makes no sense, i got no time for it and i don't even want to make time for it because i rather enjoy my life which people like you don't have. Enjoy.
    Good, you should of been doing it earlier tho, not after you get piss , you try to be smarter but you cant, im sorry for it, anyway, Enjoy your life and have fun

On Topic: Editing was pretty decent, previous movies were alsoo good 7,5/10.
    Feedback: Didn't really like the last part (5/10), it is kinda boring, try to include more classes , or try to get some good footage not just 1 or 2 fights where your party stays full hp all the time.

Off topic: I have played c-west when it started untill like 3 years after, Adi i know for a fact that DeganoThePaladin wasn't there yet sow that's probably why these people are thinking you stole the name.
    On the other hand ThePaladin is just like TheWarrior on the end of your name and isn't to be owned by anyone.

- About you being a good commander, i agree you are a pretty good commander, but there are better commanders even english ones (not only turkish dudes) out there, and this is just for feedback since i played with you in Badfamily (S1ckness, PhantomSin, RedDecember):
    - Your parties often lack positioning and basic organisation for example cures, as for you personally you are a decent debuffer but as others have alsoo already stated, in this movie particularly you are just standing still half of the time.
    - As for most of the clans quit on cwest because you(& your clan) OWNED them, that's not even half true, most clans got bored same happened with Vicarious, we held CSW sow long that people/ your clan didn't even bother coming to CSW anymore, Same story in CZ and war, sow we got bored and quit.

- About the gear difference remark i know for a fact that your warrior has almost always had the best gear on cwest, sow it would really suprise me if your party would not have better gear then that other party.

Just to stop anyone from starting any flame towards my post, this is just my point of view. I didn't want to attack anyone personally with this it's all for FEEDBACK.
    And just to stop all the flaming that could start here: I'm a really unskilled player, i do not match with anyones skill on this forum.

Have a nice day!

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Wow, shouldn't speak so harshly of your clan leader

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Did I say that I was talking about your last post specifically? Only a special breed of retard would try to counter-argument something that will make you look bad. You should've just thrown another one of your ad-hominem replies and be done with it, but no, you had to try to sound 'cool' amirite?

You say its 10:22 PM, which would be 3:22 PM my time, so that means there's a 7 hour difference right?
    http://puu.sh/cOspf/a9bff24fee.png -- 1:18 AM
    http://puu.sh/cOsqu/930c7dc362.png -- 2:06 AM

http://puu.sh/cOsuS/b270e80d73.png -- 1:04 AM
    http://puu.sh/cOsvx/83c640f4ef.png -- 1:06 AM, same day (lol at spamming refresh on ko4life at 1am)

http://puu.sh/cOswj/48fbbd3a4e.png -- 3:17 AM

http://puu.sh/cOsx5/b9ee71812a.png -- 3:59 AM

http://puu.sh/cOsyJ/fa3ba347be.png -- 4:55 AM

http://puu.sh/cOsAq/93b509b0d0.png -- 2:04 AM

And you have the nerve to ask me to get a life? Pathetic.

I don't know what's more sad now,
    The fact that you looked for older posts of mine commenting in middle of the night or
    the fact that you think someone has no life because he's on during night time.

Really I'm feeling sorry for your parents.. razor..
    I'm basing my "assumptions" based on your behavior, not on the hours you're awake or sleep.
    So you tell me, who's pathetic here ?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I don't know what's more sad now,
    The fact that you looked for older posts of mine commenting in middle of the night or
    the fact that you think someone has no life because he's on during night time.

Really I'm feeling sorry for your parents.. razor..
    I'm basing my "assumptions" based on your behavior, not on the hours you're awake or sleep.
    So you tell me, who's pathetic here ?
    adi why even reply to this fuck up.. his #1 accomplishment in life is how many likes hes gotten in this dead forum

adi stop dying

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    adi why even reply to this fuck up.. his #1 accomplishment in life is how many likes hes gotten in this dead forum
    You... you're really something else. From calling all sorts of names to that nerd to being his #1 butt kisser. Don't you have any self respect? Words fail to describe how big of a failure you are. The worst kind of human being out there, the stereotypical bitch that is always in the background nodding his head to anything that his master says, and like I said, what's worse is that you used to hate the guy, and now look at you...

Everything here reeks of stupidity. It's a shame really, retardation does seem to be contagious in the end so on that note I'll take my leave.
    Diver and Madrid like this.

Banned Senior Member

You... you're really something else. From calling all sorts of names to that nerd to being his #1 butt kisser. Don't you have any self respect? Words fail to describe how big of a failure you are. The worst kind of human being out there, the stereotypical bitch that is always in the background nodding his head to anything that his master says, and like I said, what's worse is that you used to hate the guy, and now look at you...

Everything here reeks of stupidity. It's a shame really, retardation does seem to be contagious in the end so on that note I'll take my leave.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Just because he disagree with you it means he's an ass licker?
    Look how sad you are, the only people to agree with your nonsense nowadays is people like Diver.

People who never accomplished anything in their miserable life.
    And since we're in a topic related to KO, also people that never accomplished anything in KO.

Bottom line, I don't see why do you even bother.. seriously.
    People who doesn't know who "razor" is, might believe the bullshit that comes out of your mouth but honestly... people who have any clue about who are you?
    Don't even bother supporting your nonsense.

Just get out of my topic, like I said before..
    You got nothing useful to say related to the video I posted? THEN DON'T POST HERE.

baaaaaaai.

+111111111111111

adi stop dying

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    *Don't bother flamming me or trying to troll here, don't waste your time because I will simply ignore you.
    10/10 i laughed

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    10/10 i laughed
    I hope one day you'll be smart enough to understand why did I actually bother answering and why I still do.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast