Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K)

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tbh you'd get wrecked playing like this on Europa. Priests that stand still like this are easy targets and usually ...
Page: 2

iTzBryan Senior Member

tbh you'd get wrecked playing like this on Europa. Priests that stand still like this are easy targets and usually noob as fuck. The people you're playing are shit and your entire party's HP is at 90% or higher for most of the video -- maybe that's what you're trying to show? Cool? Furthermore, your passive debuffing makes me really hope you're the support db and not the one calling debuffs. Cool edits and not too overdone, boring PK but like I said maybe you're trying to show how shit they were? idk.

/twocents
    zuka, Restless and Bathory like this.

for reall it was ultra boring one. Most of time party with full hp... c`mon...
    mumbojumbo and zuka like this.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

I have to say it. This is boring as hell. Even razor's videos are better.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    tbh you'd get wrecked playing like this on Europa. Priests that stand still like this are easy targets and usually noob as fuck. The people you're playing are shit and your entire party's HP is at 90% or higher for most of the video -- maybe that's what you're trying to show? Cool? Furthermore, your passive debuffing makes me really hope you're the support db and not the one calling debuffs. Cool edits and not too overdone, boring PK but like I said maybe you're trying to show how shit they were? idk.

/twocents
    1. I'm pretty sure that you couldn't say how skilled someone is based on a single video right?

2. If you were playing in Anatolia you would understand what's the whole point of this video.. but since you are not, I can't really judge.

3. When you see a video with DeganoThePaladin in it, it means I'm commanding it.
    I could of opened here this subject and speak about how "good" you are, but really I couldn't careless about how 'skilled' you are and the people you are playing with.

Like I said when I created this topic, I got no point to argue with anyone in this topic.
    Also you are more than free to ask around about me and then find out if I am a good commander or not .

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    ouch it was quite insulting

I thought that by the time of what, 8 years of playing KO people improve - shit, they dont. Stop making too long movies. Back when I played people at least tried to make a good movie, they were collecting footage for like months and then they started to compile them. I know this times won't come back but it's just sad that KO is getting down the hill constantly. 3/10 from me for trying.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    I thought that by the time of what, 8 years of playing KO people improve - shit, they dont. Stop making too long movies. Back when I played people at least tried to make a good movie, they were collecting footage for like months and then they started to compile them. I know this times won't come back but it's just sad that KO is getting down the hill constantly. 3/10 from me for trying.
    Took the words out of my mouth. This guy posts a new video twice a week (it feels like) for the sake of posting a new video. Nothing new, certainly nothing special... Take some time with your videos. Find good footage. Establish a theme, a reason for the video. And for the love of God make it better than 10 minute priest support footage where you stand still waiting for torment parasite and subside timers...
    Madrid, Bathory and zuka like this.

7/95 its realy funny

Banned Senior Member

Took the words out of my mouth. This guy posts a new video twice a week (it feels like) for the sake of posting a new video. Nothing new, certainly nothing special... Take some time with your videos. Find good footage. Establish a theme, a reason for the video.
    bryan don't give adi all of your advice save some for your clannies!

When the music you're listening to syncs just right to the pk. - SuperSin CZ PK sesh
    SuperSin & Friends Episode 2: CZ PK
    Supersin & Friends Episode 1: War PK

also adi's video does have a theme its him taking his pants off and pissing on patriots

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Took the words out of my mouth. This guy posts a new video twice a week (it feels like) for the sake of posting a new video. Nothing new, certainly nothing special... Take some time with your videos. Find good footage. Establish a theme, a reason for the video. And for the love of God make it better than 10 minute priest support footage where you stand still waiting for torment parasite and subside timers...
    If I posted a video every few days it doesn't mean I didn't work on it,
    I actually worked on this entire Special Patriots for a while, not too long I admit but I did work on it..
    I just released it in parts because it was too long, would you watch a 60min video? I wouldn't.

Bottom line, I appreciate the honesty but it doesn't go anywhere really.
    I know I could of putted more effort into the last videos I relased but from my point of view, the videos I released wasn't worth more than the time that I already putted into them.
    It was more than enough in my opinion, this is why I didn't bother working on it harder.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    bryan don't give adi all of your advice save some for your clannies!

When the music you're listening to syncs just right to the pk. - SuperSin CZ PK sesh
    SuperSin & Friends Episode 2: CZ PK
    Supersin & Friends Episode 1: War PK

also adi's video does have a theme its him taking his pants off and pissing on patriots
    Well put.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    If I posted a video every few days it doesn't mean I didn't work on it,
    I actually worked on this entire Special Patriots for a while, not too long I admit but I did work on it..
    I just released it in parts because it was too long, would you watch a 60min video? I wouldn't.

Bottom line, I appreciate the honesty but it doesn't go anywhere really.
    I know I could of putted more effort into the last videos I relased but from my point of view, the videos I released wasn't worth more than the time that I already putted into them.
    It was more than enough in my opinion, this is why I didn't bother working on it harder.
    I know you worked on the editing part. I mentioned that in my initial post. My criticism is for the PK footage itself (not just this video's footage, your others too). My point is that by you making a new video so frequently, there is no way you are getting top quality PK footage because that takes months to compile the best of the best and make a vid from it.
    zuka likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Who are you? I vaguely remember you yet it seems like I left a long lasting impression on your end :3

Amazing video, well done my friend please include other classes next time

9/10

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Who are you? I vaguely remember you yet it seems like I left a long lasting impression on your end :3
    You certainly make a lasting impression as the biggest troll of these boards.

iTzBryan Senior Member

You certainly make a lasting impression as the biggest troll of these boards.
    I can assure you there are far larger trolls on these "boards" now.

I love how all you gays ripped BryanThePaladin's name...

boring indeed
    2/10

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast