Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K)

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Awesome quality great rivals shows good team work...
Page: 3

Awesome quality great rivals shows good team work

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    I love how all you gays ripped BryanThePaladin's name...

boring indeed
    2/10
    Infact I didn't even know who 'bryanthepaladin' is, until I used this name.
    Then people like you, who believed I copied someone's idea came to me with this nonsense..

but, cool story anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by BurninTrees View Post
    Awesome quality great rivals shows good team work
    thanks.

Well you'll never compare to the REAL BryanThePaladin
    Change your name so people wont think of you as a Name Stealer, Idea Thief, No Originality.

Change your name so people wont think of you as a Name Stealer, Idea Thief, No Originality.
    Why would you care so much about some1 else his name?

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Infact I didn't even know who 'bryanthepaladin' is, until I used this name.
    Then people like you, who believed I copied someone's idea came to me with this nonsense..

but, cool story anyway.

thanks.
    Let's not forget when Keys already proved you a liar about this subject. Dodge this bullet before I embarrass you again.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Why would you care so much about some1 else his name?
    What if every server i played from here on out i named my character lScreameR or ImDevilLike

What if every server i played from here on out i named my character lScreameR or ImDevilLike
    Can't care less. People will know if it's me or not, atleast the people that played with me.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Cool story bro, I got nothing against Bryan...
    I never tried to be like him and I never will, I don't think you even realize who are you talking to...

And I don't want to sound like I'm showing off but after over 10 years of experience in this game, I can assure you about one thing..
    I have never seen a single English debuffer that could be somehow compared to me, Turkish debuffers.. I have seen few but not even a single English debuffer.

Also I'm pretty sure that I used this name before Bryan released a single video with this name.

Bottom line, I don't know who you are or why you're behaving like a 12 years old girl that wants attention.
    But I personally didn't make this topic to argue with anyone, especially not clueless kids that try to sound smart.

Get out of this topic if you got nothing useful to say.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Let's not forget when Keys already proved you a liar about this subject. Dodge this bullet before I embarrass you again.
    Embarrass me? like who keys is? its smasher, in C-West he used to be a clueless ardream player
    with all the respect and I like the guy, but he was clueless back in the days.

I told you, if we are already going through this subject and if someone is copying someone elses nickname then its you copying mine.
    Even though I couldn't careless what your nickname is or will be but if you want to open this subject here
    then go ahead, I'm more than happy to make you look like a dumbass but w/e

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Cool story bro, I got nothing against Bryan...
    I never tried to be like him and I never will, I don't think you even realize who are you talking to...

And I don't want to sound like I'm showing off but after over 10 years of experience in this game, I can assure you about one thing..
    I have never seen a single English debuffer that could be somehow compared to me, Turkish debuffers.. I have seen few but not even a single English debuffer.

Also I'm pretty sure that I used this name before Bryan released a single video with this name.

Bottom line, I don't know who you are or why you're behaving like a 12 years old girl that wants attention.
    But I personally didn't make this topic to argue with anyone, especially not clueless kids that try to sound smart.

Get out of this topic if you got nothing useful to say.

Embarrass me? like who keys is? its smasher, in C-West he used to be a clueless ardream player
    with all the respect and I like the guy, but he was clueless back in the days.

I told you, if we are already going through this subject and if someone is copying someone elses nickname then its you copying mine.
    Even though I couldn't careless what your nickname is or will be but if you want to open this subject here
    then go ahead, I'm more than happy to make you look like a dumbass but w/e
    ROFL. You ignorant no good lying sack of shit arrogant prick. This is the most disgusting, biased, unfounded piece of bullshit I've ever read on these forums HANDS DOWN. The only thing that you exhibit better than anyone else is your ARROGANCE.
    Last edited by itzbryan; 11-10-2014 at 07:30 PM.
    Small_BUT_Efective likes this.

Banned Senior Member

ROFL. You ignorant no good lying sack of shit arrogant prick. This is the most disgusting, biased, unfounded piece of bullshit I've ever read on these forums HANDS DOWN. The only thing that you exhibit better than anyone else is your ARROGANCE.
    bro why do you seem so jealous?? im sure if you keep working at it you could be a deganothepaladin too... or not..
    Adi likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

You see what I'm talking about? it hurts when someone says he's better than you isn't it?

Thank you for proving my point retard,
    now get out of my topic and grow up... I don't believe that you actually believe that I give a damn about you, like seriously...

but its been long time since I made people in this forum look dumb, I wouldn't mind to continue with this if you insist... even though I believe its childish..

But hey, here is my clan's fan page... it seems like you are jealous for some reason,
    Wanna be our fan?
    https://www.facebook.com/GladiatorzFanPage
    FuriousKo likes this.

Banned Senior Member

adi really i don't understand how this guy is so jealous of you to take your name.. sad story

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    adi really i don't understand how this guy is so jealous of you to take your name.. sad story
    Bro you saw what I wrote above, I don't care that he took my name... you know how many people used my name by now?
    First day of europa, there was a guy using 'Degano' with a clan named BadFamiy.. like seriously..

I think it was Bryan.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    bro why do you seem so jealous?? im sure if you keep working at it you could be a deganothepaladin too... or not..
    Kid my PK video TRAILER has 10,000 more views than this "Degano Productions" top video has on his entire page and more views than all of his videos COMBINED. Keep the self perception and arrogance -- the numbers speak for themselves.

Banned Senior Member

Kid my PK video TRAILER has 10,000 more views than this "Degano Productions" top video has on his entire page and more views than all of his videos COMBINED. Keep the self perception and arrogance -- the numbers speak for themselves.
    Tiffer likes this.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast