Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 176
Like Tree69Likes

Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K)

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Adi Cool story bro, I got nothing against Bryan... I never tried to be like him and ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Cool story bro, I got nothing against Bryan...
    I never tried to be like him and I never will, I don't think you even realize who are you talking to...

    And I don't want to sound like I'm showing off but after over 10 years of experience in this game, I can assure you about one thing..
    I have never seen a single English debuffer that could be somehow compared to me, Turkish debuffers.. I have seen few but not even a single English debuffer.

    Also I'm pretty sure that I used this name before Bryan released a single video with this name.


    Bottom line, I don't know who you are or why you're behaving like a 12 years old girl that wants attention.
    But I personally didn't make this topic to argue with anyone, especially not clueless kids that try to sound smart.

    Get out of this topic if you got nothing useful to say.



    Embarrass me? like who keys is? its smasher, in C-West he used to be a clueless ardream player
    with all the respect and I like the guy, but he was clueless back in the days.


    I told you, if we are already going through this subject and if someone is copying someone elses nickname then its you copying mine.
    Even though I couldn't careless what your nickname is or will be but if you want to open this subject here
    then go ahead, I'm more than happy to make you look like a dumbass but w/e
    Are you fcking kidding me ? You are just play 1 fcking server over thousand years , do you know that there is a freaking skilled player out there ? gawd please stop act like douche, man, i have nothing against you, but you are just being dumb day by day .

  2. #47
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Kid my PK video TRAILER has 10,000 more views than this "Degano Productions" top video has on his entire page and more views than all of his videos COMBINED. Keep the self perception and arrogance -- the numbers speak for themselves.
    Like really, what do you think your video proves exactly? that you had nothing to do for a year?
    The longest time I worked on a single video was 2weeks, the video furiousko posted was made by my brother and he worked on it for a day..

    You feel proud of yourself bro? you made a video with more views than mine?

    Like really Bryan, you keep surprising me..
    Now you wonder how come I agreed with furiousko few weeks ago when you pmed me crying about me 'supporting' him?

  3. #48
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    Rofl. I STILL have a TRAILER with more views than this bullshit even though you've used a video NOT from "Degano Productions" as I clearly stated above.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Like really, what do you think your video proves exactly? that you had nothing to do for a year?
    The longest time I worked on a single video was 2weeks, the video furiousko posted was made by my brother and he worked on it for a day..


    You feel proud of yourself bro? you made a video with more views than mine?

    Like really Bryan, you keep surprising me..
    Now you wonder how come I agreed with furiousko few weeks ago when you pmed me crying about me 'supporting' him?
    STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND GETTING DEFENSIVE. READ THE FACTS MY FRIEND. Unlike you, I don't claim to be better than people I'VE NEVER PLAYED WITH OR AGAINST. But now when there is REAL evidence to show you that you are in fact NOT the best at something, you get DEFENSIVE.

    You want to call yourself the best KO player in history of Knight Online? GO FOR IT; you and the rest of C-West!

    Try calling yourself the best movie maker and you can rest assured you're going to be a bigger laughing stock than you already are on these forums.
    Last edited by itzbryan; 11-10-2014 at 07:22 PM.

  4. #49
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Are you fcking kidding me ? You are just play 1 fcking server over thousand years , do you know that there is a freaking skilled player out there ? gawd please stop act like douche, man, i have nothing against you, but you are just being dumb day by day .
    And you say that I play in a "1 fcking server over thousand years" based on what? rumors?
    I played pretty much in every single server in USKO, right now I have access to 6 different fully geared priests in 6 different servers in USKO.
    Just because you haven't seen me posting a video from a different server it doesn't mean I can't play in a different server, isn't it right?


    Really and you're talking about people being dumb...

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Rofl. I STILL have a TRAILER with more views than this bullshit even though you've used a video NOT from Degano Productions as I clearly stated above.
    Ok what are you trying to prove exactly? when did he say that this video has more views than your trailer? he didn't..
    he just posted it there..

    really wow just logg off your ko4life account, you're embarrassing yourself..


    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post

    STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND GETTING DEFENSIVE. READ THE FACTS MY FRIEND. Unlike you, I don't claim to be better than people I'VE NEVER PLAYED WITH OR AGAINST. But now when there is REAL evidence to show you that you are in fact NOT the best at something, you get DEFENSIVE.

    You want to call yourself the best KO player in history of Knight Online? GO FOR IT; you and the rest of C-West!

    Try calling yourself the best movie maker and you can rest assured you're going to be a bigger laughing stock than you already are on these forums.
    I never said I am the best KO player in history, how saying that I heard that I am better than you based on other's opinions is saying that I am the best?
    There's always someone better, I never said that I am the best.. there's no such a thing.

    About videos? I never said I am the best in making videos as well, I am getting better slowly slowly but I never said I am the best video maker.. when did I say such a thing?
    Last edited by Adi; 11-10-2014 at 07:45 PM.

  5. #50
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    And you say that I play in a "1 fcking server over thousand years" based on what? rumors?
    I played pretty much in every single server in USKO, right now I have access to 6 different fully geared priests in 6 different servers in USKO.
    Just because you haven't seen me posting a video from a different server it doesn't mean I can't play in a different server, isn't it right?


    Really and you're talking about people being dumb...
    You claim there is no any good priest as you unless Turkish player, if you play in 6 diffrent server , i bet, you will see alot of great priest that you cant even imagine lol.
    There is nothing special or nothing as good as i can see in your video as you play priest, just because you tank 10 warriors its make you a big very skilled priest ? its all about your gear, your whole party is mostly maxed gear in c-west and you against the party that has 20-30 % less gear than yours.

    What do you mean by "based on what ? rumors?"
    Its based on your fcking life that stay in 1 server and bitching, if you go to Europe server, people will just spit on your face lol.

    Watch my clan video and see how my priest play, its 1000x time skilled than what you doing on your melees teams.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post


    Ok what are you trying to prove exactly? when did he say that this video has more views than your trailer? he didn't..
    he just posted it there..

    really wow just logg off your ko4life account, you're embarrassing yourself..




    I never said I am the best KO player in history, how saying that I heard that I am better than you based on other's opinions is saying that I am the best?
    There's always someone better, I never said that I am the best.. there's no such a thing.
    People who play with you will say that you are better than other guy,its normal, you cant do competition just by hearing some scrubs saying that you are better compare to others and being guilty lol .

  6. #51
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Its based on your fcking life that stay in 1 server and bitching, if you go to Europe server, people will just spit on your face lol.
    cool story what if i was to tell you he played a priest in secret clan a few times ,and he raped still. also no offense to regiss but he use to play c-west so did animosty and adi basically pissed on them till they quit the server.. armageddon got raped on olympia by rememberme and ragequit... the english europe is just failures trying to get a 8th chance to be good

  7. #52
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    cool story what if i was to tell you he played a priest in secret clan a few times ,and he raped still. also no offense to regiss but he use to play c-west so did animosty and adi basically pissed on them till they quit the server.. armageddon got raped on olympia by rememberme and ragequit... the english europe is just failures trying to get a 8th chance to be good
    There is lose and win, we did win few times and so do your adi clan.\
    Oh wow give this man a gold bar. dude kill your self, Animosity quit c-west server just because its boring, everyday we pk against BadFamily and 1 more other clan, its just make us boring.


    So if you are not interesting in something and not worth your time , you call that a Looser ? please, you not there when Animosity playing C-west, you were just private server player too.

    You guys are looser , when Venddeta was against your clan, you just get raped, and you scrubs are giving reason that they are scrolled they are using big potion bla bla bla, after while you cant even do shit against them and you guys start being innocent and be with their ally and not letting them to against you .

    wop wop wopp .

  8. #53
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    I had no idea Armageddon was the top clan in Europa -.-, don't get me wrong i play with few of them in ardream (cool guys) but bryan your clan is not the best on Europa (up there but not best) and you can't say they would get slapped on Europa based on these videos. Everyone adapts to different situations/pk styles like Europa is obviously different from Anatolia not just number wise but class ratio mage-warrior-sin-priest whatever it is. I'm sure that if you guys really did get raped on olympia by rememberme you guys aren't playing with the same strategies (different players-different styles).

  9. #54
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    armageddon got raped on olympia by rememberme and ragequit... the english europe is just failures trying to get a 8th chance to be good
    Literally all you post is lies and misinformation on subjects you know nothing about solely to excite provocation from other members of the community. You and your #1 KO debuffer friend should be banned permanently for your never-ending trolls, lies, and bullshit. Get your scum off of this forum.



    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    I had no idea Armageddon was the top clan in Europa -.-, don't get me wrong i play with few of them in ardream (cool guys) but bryan your clan is not the best on Europa (up there but not best) and you can't say they would get slapped on Europa based on these videos. Everyone adapts to different situations/pk styles like Europa is obviously different from Anatolia not just number wise but class ratio mage-warrior-sin-priest whatever it is. I'm sure that if you guys really did get raped on olympia by rememberme you guys aren't playing with the same strategies (different players-different styles).
    I never said "they," I said "you." Standing still in CZ waiting for debuff timers gets you killed, period. And if I'm not mistaken you are in fact, as you said yourself, an ARDREAM player. Your insight into my clan's performance in CZ is marginal at best. But thank you for your opinion on my CZ clan.

    FYI, the group of orcs in Europa that can kill our main crew is decked with +8/+9 krowaz, +9 chaos weapons, and +2/+3 UTC rings; congratulations, we are not the best.

    And please take it from someone who was actually playing against RM instead of a wannabe who only spreads lies -- RM and ARMA rarely ever fought in CZ/war because it was a stalemate and wasted our scrolls. Did RM kill armageddon? Yes. Did Armageddon kill RM? Yes. Rage quitting because we lost to RM? ROFL. What an absolute JOKE. The fact that you're taking something that FuriousKO said as fact is troubling.
    JayClaiba likes this.

  10. #55
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    You claim there is no any good priest as you unless Turkish player, if you play in 6 diffrent server , i bet, you will see alot of great priest that you cant even imagine lol.
    There is nothing special or nothing as good as i can see in your video as you play priest, just because you tank 10 warriors its make you a big very skilled priest ? its all about your gear, your whole party is mostly maxed gear in c-west and you against the party that has 20-30 % less gear than yours.

    What do you mean by "based on what ? rumors?"
    Its based on your fcking life that stay in 1 server and bitching, if you go to Europe server, people will just spit on your face lol.

    Watch my clan video and see how my priest play, its 1000x time skilled than what you doing on your melees teams.



    People who play with you will say that you are better than other guy,its normal, you cant do competition just by hearing some scrubs saying that you are better compare to others and being guilty lol .
    1. I never said I didn't see a lot of great priests, I said the ones that really surprised me was Turkish priests and not English ones.

    2. I never said I am skilled priest because I can tank 10 warriors, although it do prove that I am skilled.. I don't know what kind of gear you think I have and what kind of gear the people I play against have...
    I am playing against meeles from Anatolia in my videos, not against meeles from Asgard (newest server).. if it seems simple in my videos it doesn't mean it is...
    I could actually promise you that you couldn't tank more than 3 warriors while you're fully debuffed.

    3. I've played in Europa, I can still play there if I want and I can assure you... when I went Europa I didn't find anyone that really surprised me except for the people I already knew that they're good
    Which wasn't any of the people that posted in the last page.

    4. Cool story bro, every time you mention your clan that's all I remember


    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    There is lose and win, we did win few times and so do your adi clan.\
    Oh wow give this man a gold bar. dude kill your self, Animosity quit c-west server just because its boring, everyday we pk against BadFamily and 1 more other clan, its just make us boring.


    So if you are not interesting in something and not worth your time , you call that a Looser ? please, you not there when Animosity playing C-west, you were just private server player too.

    You guys are looser , when Venddeta was against your clan, you just get raped, and you scrubs are giving reason that they are scrolled they are using big potion bla bla bla, after while you cant even do shit against them and you guys start being innocent and be with their ally and not letting them to against you .

    wop wop wopp .
    1 - You wasn't an animosity member back in the days so stop talking like you have any clue ok kid?

    2 - They quitted because they couldn't take csw, this is what their own members said... you were probably busy playing in ardream durnig that time so you have no clue.

    3 - What are you Patriots now? crying about an alliance between the two best clans in Anatolia?
    Also it was a fact that we wasn't scrolled against a party of them fully scrolled, they won us... I admit loosing to them but I also admit winning them.
    Just because I never posted a video it doesn't mean we can't win right? the video they posted against us was made because of anger they had towards us and I won't even try to explain it to some scrub.

    Bottom line, why don't you use your brain and push your nose into your own business such as private servers?
    You don't see us pushing our nose into private server area because we might have no clue what we're talking about but you...
    you just amaze me everytime with your stupidity...

    Do yourself a favour, don't talk if you got no clue.


    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Literally all you post is lies and misinformation on subjects you know nothing about solely to excite provocation from other members of the community. You and your #1 KO debuffer friend should be banned permanently for your never-ending trolls, lies, and bullshit. Get your scum off of this forum.
    You know we could say the same thing about you basically right?





    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I never said "they," I said "you." Standing still in CZ waiting for debuff timers gets you killed, period. And if I'm not mistaken you are in fact, as you said yourself, an ARDREAM player. Your insight into my clan's performance in CZ is marginal at best. But thank you for your opinion on my CZ clan.

    FYI, the group of orcs in Europa that can kill our main crew is decked with +8/+9 krowaz, +9 chaos weapons, and +2/+3 UTC rings; congratulations, we are not the best.

    And please take it from someone who was actually playing against RM instead of a wannabe who only spreads lies -- RM and ARMA rarely ever fought in CZ/war because it was a stalemate and wasted our scrolls. Did RM kill armageddon? Yes. Did Armageddon kill RM? Yes. Rage quitting because we lost to RM? ROFL. What an absolute JOKE. The fact that you're taking something that FuriousKO said as fact is troubling.
    It's not what he said, its what RM said.
    Last edited by Adi; 11-10-2014 at 09:42 PM.

  11. #56
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Last i remember before quitting Olympia. We were all pretty much Orc with RM? So yea this kid has no clue.

    Degano u suck and u steal names
    Furious u suck and ur annoying

    end of story

  12. #57
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    It's not what he said, its what RM said.


    Tell me more about what you know of RememberMe, #1 debuffer DeganoThePaladin? Please tell me more. Somehow I don't seem to know anything about them.

  13. #58
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post


    Tell me more about what you know of RememberMe, #1 debuffer DeganoThePaladin? Please tell me more. Somehow I don't seem to know anything about them.
    they pissed on you so bad you got a invite and kept the screenshot for 6 years? congratz

  14. #59
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Last i remember before quitting Olympia. We were all pretty much Orc with RM? So yea this kid has no clue.

    Degano u suck and u steal names
    Furious u suck and ur annoying

    end of story
    I didn't still anyone's name.

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    http://oi62.tinypic.com/15q92zm.jpg

    Tell me more about what you know of RememberMe, #1 debuffer DeganoThePaladin? Please tell me more. Somehow I don't seem to know anything about them.

    So? you got raped so bad by rememberme and you ended up nting and joining their clan?
    It reminds me of that clan, what was their name ... hmm.. yes, patriots.

    You indeed don't know anything about them, I'm just saying what some of them told me...
    And they said that when you guys used to play against them you were a joke so I'm not sure who should I believe?
    FuriousKo likes this.

  15. #60
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    703

    Default

    lol.. If Furious was in BraveVision on Olympia.
    We pissed on you so bad u up and left before we did.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 02:40 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 10:47 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-26-2014, 07:21 AM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-22-2014, 06:54 PM
  5. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 02:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •