Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 176
Like Tree69Likes

Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K)

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Adi I never took anyone's name, especially not his. But I'm wondering, who are you? and why ...
Page: 7


  1. #91
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I never took anyone's name, especially not his.
    But I'm wondering, who are you? and why do you think your opinion matters? lol.

    "Id out play you on any class kid."
    I'm pretty sure that I would do better than you using my legs, based on the way you talk but alright.

    Like I said before, get out of this topic if you got nothing useful to say.. we all realized that you're Bryan's main ass licker but really... I don't care.


    //EDIT//
    This is how sad you are..
    And you dare saying that you're better than anyone? yet you admited that you used to koxp because of how "good" you are..
    ROFL... You did some digging didn't you. Get a life bro. I didn't need to search your entire profile do see the scum you are. You searched for something on me almost 5 years back thats pathetic.
    You already cant play better then anyone so using your legs might help you out. At least by knocking over your computer so we don't have to read the shit that you think of.

  2. #92
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    What I'm doing is posting facts mainly, they talk based on their thoughts and rumors they heard(?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I have never seen a single English debuffer that could be somehow compared to me, Turkish debuffers.. I have seen few but not even a single English debuffer.

    Also I'm pretty sure that I used this name before Bryan released a single video with this name.

    I told you, if we are already going through this subject and if someone is copying someone elses nickname then its you copying mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Bro you saw what I wrote above, I don't care that he took my name... you know how many people used my name by now?
    First day of europa, there was a guy using 'Degano' with a clan named BadFamiy.. like seriously..

    I think it was Bryan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I didn't still anyone's name.

    You indeed don't know anything about them, I'm just saying what some of them told me...
    And they said that when you guys used to play against them you were a joke so I'm not sure who should I believe?
    "Adi" only posts facts - nothing about what he heard from other people or his own opinions. Just the facts.

  3. #93
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    "Adi" only posts facts - nothing about what he heard from other people or his own opinions. Just the facts.
    Fact - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  4. #94
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post


    Wow. This involved too much logic and wit for me. Such a compelling argument. Next time remind us how much better you are than everyone else in your rebuttal to further stress your point and be sure to use a personal attack as I've seen you and your friends are so good at.

    To any MOD that should happen to see this:

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    armageddon got raped on olympia by rememberme and ragequit... the english europe is just failures trying to get a 8th chance to be good
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    they pissed on you so bad you got a invite and kept the screenshot for 6 years? congratz
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    adi really i don't understand how this guy is so jealous of you to take your name.. sad story
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    bro why do you seem so jealous?? im sure if you keep working at it you could be a deganothepaladin too... or not..
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    keep dreaming about the past cause we both know you're a failure in the present
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    armageddon is trash
    So many examples IN ONE THREAD of how FuriousKO's sole purpose on these forums is to get under people's skin and antagonize, provoke, antagonize, and provoke until he gets a rise for his own sick pleasure he finds from annoying people. FuriousKO you should be permanently banned from these forums. Get this absolute TRASH off of this forum.
    Last edited by itzbryan; 11-12-2014 at 04:49 AM.

  5. #95
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    You already cant play better then anyone so using your legs might help you out. At least by knocking over your computer so we don't have to read the shit that you think of.

    rotfl, this one made my day, thats so hilarious.
    confidence and zuka like this.

  6. #96
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    ROFL... You did some digging didn't you. Get a life bro. I didn't need to search your entire profile do see the scum you are. You searched for something on me almost 5 years back thats pathetic.
    You already cant play better then anyone so using your legs might help you out. At least by knocking over your computer so we don't have to read the shit that you think of.
    Actually, I didn't do any digging someone sent it to me

    But, if you feel like searching digging into my past.. go ahead.
    I was never involved in anything like this, never used tbl/koxp (unlike you..) and never was even involved in any kind of scam.

    My conscience is clear, go ahead .


    But hey, you can say whatever you want.
    I never cheated in order to kill a another player, unlike you... its just another fact.

  7. #97
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    706

    Default

    I have better things to do then search your past. My conscious is clear too. You think i feel bad for cheating on a game 9 years ago.
    i feel worse for making you look so stupid and not even realizing it. Get a life bro! And stop stealing names!

  8. #98
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    I have better things to do then search your past. My conscious is clear too. You think i feel bad for cheating on a game 9 years ago.
    i feel worse for making you look so stupid and not even realizing it. Get a life bro! And stop stealing names!
    In your previous post you said 5years ago, now 9years?
    thank you for proving my point, once again.

    Liar.

  9. #99
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Cool story razor, when people gave up on the nonsense that came out of your mouth you considered yourself as a winner.
    What I'm doing is posting facts mainly, they talk based on their thoughts and rumors they heard(?).

    I don't think I need to explain you again how sad you are and why I believe that you're just another lowlife imbecile that try to sound smart.
    I have seen that you're into private servers nowadays? you better stay there, you fit good over there. Not to mention that probably even there you're getting beaten by every single player.
    *sigh*

    I just hope that one day you'll realize how utterly stupid and nonsensical you sounded back in your teenage years.

    Not because I care, but because the look on your dork face will be priceless.

  10. #100
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    *sigh*

    I just hope that one day you'll realize how utterly stupid and nonsensical you sounded back in your teenage years.

    Not because I care, but because the look on your dork face will be priceless.
    tell me more bro.

  11. #101
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    In your previous post you said 5years ago, now 9years?
    thank you for proving my point, once again.

    Liar.
    The post was 5 years ago.. in the post i said 4 years ago.. Do the math kid thats 9 years ago.. Im sorry but your a MORON

  12. #102
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    The post was 5 years ago.. in the post i said 4 years ago.. Do the math kid thats 9 years ago.. Im sorry but your a MORON
    once a cheater, always a cheater.

  13. #103
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    once a cheater, always a cheater.
    is that what they said bout your moms?

  14. #104
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    is that what they said bout your moms?
    No, not at all.

  15. #105
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    No, not at all.
    Your wife, lady, sister, grandma, cousin?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 02:40 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 10:47 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-26-2014, 07:21 AM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-22-2014, 06:54 PM
  5. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 02:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •