Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Degano Productions: JewishBeast Volume 1 (4K Quality)

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: JewishBeast Volume 1 (4K Quality) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FreekaleeK Lol so defensive, sound so scared of losing your pointless internet reputation? So seeing as your ...
Page: 3

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Lol so defensive, sound so scared of losing your pointless internet reputation?

So seeing as your too scared to prove yourself, how about you stop talking about how skill-less we are? I dont need to join usko and spend $5000 because I dont talk shit about any of you LOL I couldn't care less, im just asking you to stop being arrogant because you have NO REASON to be so. Your reply was full of hatred, I guess you feel no love in real life, guess thats why all your money is in KO.

Il leave this as my last post, enjoy playing the game, thats what its here for.
    First, what reputation has to do with this?...lol

Second, I never said you're "skill-less",
    I said that private servers have differences from USKO, you're from UK and I wrote that in English.. I expected you to be able to read a simple comment.
    You might be a good player and you might be a noob player, it doesn't concern me at all.. what I said was different from calling private server players "noobs".
    Believe me, if I said such a thing and I wanted to prove it then I would prove it by now.. I wouldn't bother arguing with you or any of the kids that keep pushing their nose into
    this kind of topics when they dont have any clue about what's hapenning in usko.

Third, just because I got a fully geared character in USKO it doesn't mean I spent "$5000" over it.. or anything like that.
    some people would say that I wasted my time over building my characters but I don't look at it as wasting my time.. I simply played this game and did what every player suppose to do for gearing his character.
    Right now, I own 2 fully geared characters so I can simply just login.. go pk and log off.

Bottom line, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings some how lol.
    I recommend you to go and read the "conversation" I had with Manhattan once again, maybe you missunderstood something.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    As a private and USKO player, i can tell you one thing: USKO players are by far more experienced based on party vs party, the players in USKO played together for years, always together on teamspeak and such. Private server players are mostly random people joining into clans, some ofcourse are playing together for a long time aswell. but if i'm sure about one thing, in overall PK experience and i played both for years private and official, i've experienced better and organized PK at USKO, but indeed i had more fun in private servers because it's a bigger challenge because there are many more people to face against. On top of that, when i play with Adi and his clan they still make mistakes, as everyone does but i am sure of 1 thing and that is that no matter if they are equally geared stronger or even weaker they will form a hard to beat opponent.
    I just go off what I see in videos about USKO, maybe I would feel different if I played the server but I just cant bring myself to spend that much. =/ If you think its better then its fine, just tired of these 'USKO players' acting all arrogant like the official game is harder, when in reality it is less of a challenge than playing OSKO where you have to play a lot smarter as there are 500 people around you fighting and you must be smart with your positioning or your going to get raped by 1209387120938 turks. In USKO its all 8v8 and it just looks boring, you guys kill the same priest every day and you know their weaknesses.

I'll leave that little kid above me alone as he clearly has no idea, as he has never played a populated server in his life it seems?
    Bathory, zuka and ExclusiveBastard like this.

I just go off what I see in videos about USKO, maybe I would feel different if I played the server but I just cant bring myself to spend that much. =/ If you think its better then its fine, just tired of these 'USKO players' acting all arrogant like the official game is harder, when in reality it is less of a challenge than playing OSKO where you have to play a lot smarter as there are 500 people around you fighting and you must be smart with your positioning or your going to get raped by 1209387120938 turks. In USKO its all 8v8 and it just looks boring, you guys kill the same priest every day and you know their weaknesses.

I'll leave that little kid above me alone as he clearly has no idea, as he has never played a populated server in his life it seems?
    OSKO's pk is fun, populated and indeed requires skill but trust me the PK in USKO requires alot more to survive, there are sins spiking for 10K and stuff warriors hitting 4k a hit when duffed, that's ridiculous but the truth.... and ofcourse more money... (SAD). The flame wars that are happening between the clans and stuff, well i'm far away from that and not gonna bother. i'm not saying that USKO players are better individually tho, just based on teams and how long they are together USKO has more experienced teams.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Look, first in USKO you have gear differences that you won't have in most of the private servers.
    Some people might hit a priest for 500dmg and some might it for 1k.

Second, Anatolia after last merge had at least 800 players at CZ during afternoon(im talking about cz only, not moradon/rlb/ardream) for the first 2weeks.
    so saying that I never played at a populated server because I don't play private servers would be a little bit stupid, don't you think?

Even someone like ScreameR tells you that it is different in USKO, he is playing in private servers & usko.
    But still he disagree with you when you say that its the same shit basically.

btw, how I'm a little kid now ? because I disagree with your arguments? lol

Do I see an undez vs gladiators coming over here^^?

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

OSKO's pk is fun, populated and indeed requires skill but trust me the PK in USKO requires alot more to survive, there are sins spiking for 10K and stuff warriors hitting 4k a hit when duffed, that's ridiculous but the truth.... and ofcourse more money... (SAD). The flame wars that are happening between the clans and stuff, well i'm far away from that and not gonna bother. i'm not saying that USKO players are better individually tho, just based on teams and how long they are together USKO has more experienced teams.
    just gotta disagree on that, the team play from turkish meele's/mages is amazing in LunaKO
    check out csw how that goes

Quote Originally Posted by BramishiaN View Post
    Lol I speak for myself not anyone else.

And I never said it was the same shit, I said USKO was easier to play.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    just gotta disagree on that, the team play from turkish meele's/mages is amazing in LunaKO
    check out csw how that goes
    if there's something that i define as un-skilled it's a mage party, don't even dare to compare that with melee ones.

Quote Originally Posted by BramishiaN View Post
    We await you in Anatolia.

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Default xx

I love the video but i have to add some stuff since i`ve read the past comments :

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Look, first in USKO you have gear differences that you won't have in most of the private servers.
    Some people might hit a priest for 500dmg and some might it for 1k.
    I think this is the best argument for @FreekaleeK guy,and you said it yourself.

Don`t you think the way of showing pure skills is fighting with same geared ppl? Talking about pk skills<<<
    Ofcourse that exping/farming/upgrading/selling at moradon are also some kind of "skills" on USKO and not much ppl can do it (counting my self in cuz i never made some big profit at usko,or had +1123987 gear on it) BUT if we gonna talk about PK skills more % of ppl from private servers knows how to pk then @ USKO and thats 4 sure. (Didn`t try to flame ya,just saying the truth).Peace
    Last edited by ZiggZaggClickClack; 09-18-2014 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Miss spelled something

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack View Post
    I love the video but i have to add some stuff since i`ve read the past comments :

I think this is the best argument for @FreekaleeK guy,and you said it yourself.

Don`t you think the way of showing pure skills is fighting with same geared ppl? Talking about pk skills<<<
    Ofcourse that exping/farming/upgrading/selling at moradon are also some kind of "skills" on USKO and not much ppl can do it (counting my self in cuz i never made some big profit at usko,or had +1123987 gear on it) BUT if we gonna talk about PK skills more % of ppl from private servers knows how to pk then @ USKO and thats 4 sure. (Didn`t try to flame ya,just saying the truth).Peace
    No, I don't think that playing with same gear makes you more skilled.
    If someone then the opposite.

Let's say you play a priest, what's harder to survive when everyone hits you for 500 500 500
    or 500 700 1000 1150?

You said by yourself that you didn't have good gear in usko, I'm assuming you never experienced average PK in USKO so you can't really compare it to a private server.
    You might be right, but I have some doubts about it because every single private server that start playing in USKO and I'm not talking about playing casual.. wouldn't say what you just said.

I guess, thank you for your opinion.

But stay on topic.

Banned Senior Member

look i played usko then private servers then usko again and what i can say the team play doesn't compare. now you guys are saying the turkish clans in private servers are good which may be true cause they probably played in usko recently.. but any ways a english yes english private server is comparable of a skill level of 2007 turkish servers may be different but i don't think the skill level is on the level is on the same level as usko

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

if there's something that i define as un-skilled it's a mage party, don't even dare to compare that with melee ones.
    most meele's say that when they first join us , but what i notice in pk is that

my main ppl can go meele and rape without a problem

pro meele's still suck on mage
    MrsBlueEyezz and regiss like this.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    look i played usko then private servers then usko again and what i can say the team play doesn't compare. now you guys are saying the turkish clans in private servers are good which may be true cause they probably played in usko recently.. but any ways a english yes english private server is comparable of a skill level of 2007 turkish servers may be different but i don't think the skill level is on the level is on the same level as usko
    Did you play pvp server in 2013-2014 .

There is not a alot of Good/perfect English clan out there , i can say 5-10 that can beat you noobs in anywhere, if you guys not playing Pvp server how can you be sure about you are good then Pvp server people just by your stupid sense of guessing ? come on, if you are really good log some pvp server and come do versus, well you wont cause pvp server are hacking your chars :O .

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Im just gonna say if i had overgeared warriors like some of usko ppl does,i would be unkillable and even better then them in any point of pk (solo,duo,trio,whole pt,csw) doesent matter.
    Also no doubt in that that MYKO/USKO learned us all the basics of KO since i didn`t met a "PRO" guy on pvp who did not play USKO...But the ppl who played usko and then went private trust me that some of them got insane skills.
    And again @ Adi since you are fully geared as you said by yourself no1 can hit you over 1k-1,5k even if they do you hit them same...Of 700-1k ppl playing usko servers 99% are not geared so you can be OP like an average player specialy in 8v8. But nvm ,won`t comment about pvp/usko anymore.

And one more thing @adi did you play xigenon?Your name is somehow familiar to me...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast