Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Degano Productions: JewishBeast Volume 1 (4K Quality)

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: JewishBeast Volume 1 (4K Quality) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack Im just gonna say if i had overgeared warriors like some of usko ppl does,i would ...
Page: 4

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggZaggClickClack View Post
    Im just gonna say if i had overgeared warriors like some of usko ppl does,i would be unkillable and even better then them in any point of pk (solo,duo,trio,whole pt,csw) doesent matter.
    Also no doubt in that that MYKO/USKO learned us all the basics of KO since i didn`t met a "PRO" guy on pvp who did not play USKO...But the ppl who played usko and then went private trust me that some of them got insane skills.
    And again @ Adi since you are fully geared as you said by yourself no1 can hit you over 1k-1,5k even if they do you hit them same...Of 700-1k ppl playing usko servers 99% are not geared so you can be OP like an average player specialy in 8v8. But nvm ,won`t comment about pvp/usko anymore.

And one more thing @adi did you play xigenon?Your name is somehow familiar to me...
    Out of curiosity.. for how long you play knight online ? 2months?
    Where did you get all this nonsense from lol.

First, warriors don't do SOLO.. at least not in usko.
    Because you get subside from some priest and then you hit people for nothing so stop dreaming.
    Also with the way you talk I highly doubt you could be better than the average USKO warrior.
    About the average private server warrior, I don't know because I'm not playing private servers.

Secod, I never said that every single player in private servers is a noob.
    There might be some great players and I believe there are some great players there.
    But let's admit it, every player that moved from private servers to USKO said that USKO's average PK skills is higher than any private server.

Third, if I'm fully geared it doesn't mean I can't get hitted for over 1.5k..
    I'm pretty sure you can see this video and notice that at least once I got hitted for more than 1.5k
    That's why I don't think that you're not anything near experienced KO player,
    You can be a rogue with full gear +10 and accesories +3 but yet you could hit another rogue with the same exact gear for 6k damage.

This is why I say that all the current private server playes should start playing USKO and see by theirselves that we(usko players) aren't talking about nonsense.
    You don't see USKO players pushing their nose into private server section and saying stuff that doesn't make any sense right? because we are not sure so we simply don't bother.
    In your case, you believe that USKO is the same exact thing like PSKO and that is why you have a lot of confidence that make you look dumb when you're talking to a USKO player about USKO.

About Xigenon, no I haven't played at Xigenon.

Im just gonna say if i had overgeared warriors like some of usko ppl does,i would be unkillable and even better then them in any point of pk (solo,duo,trio,whole pt,csw) doesent matter.
    Also no doubt in that that MYKO/USKO learned us all the basics of KO since i didn`t met a "PRO" guy on pvp who did not play USKO...But the ppl who played usko and then went private trust me that some of them got insane skills.
    And again @ Adi since you are fully geared as you said by yourself no1 can hit you over 1k-1,5k even if they do you hit them same...Of 700-1k ppl playing usko servers 99% are not geared so you can be OP like an average player specialy in 8v8. But nvm ,won`t comment about pvp/usko anymore.

And one more thing @adi did you play xigenon?Your name is somehow familiar to me...
    meh, another pointless priv vs usko thread.

Senior Member ZiggZaggClickClack's Avatar

Im playing usko since Xigenon started,spent around 5 years there to be lvl 72-75 max with average gear then i got hacked/scammed etc,and at the end i realized its not worth it (didnt baba or anything also changed all the classes to try them out back then).
    I moved to private servers and learned more about pk then USKO since babas rule there and you cant do shit with average gear lets be honest-except on start of the server when most of the ppl dont have OP shiats.Anyways about "solo" i meant vs and shit not running through cz alone ofc,even you can do that on usko (exp spots lmfao).
    And i assure you i would beat any of you USKO pro`s on warrior atleast on attack build,passion would need a day or two to get the skills right...I know some ppl from c-west from rly gg clans (wont name them) all of them pretty much lost the vses from me.Also on debuffer i could give them lessions (also not gonna name them since im not trying to bragg on making ppl look bad).
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    most meele's say that when they first join us , but what i notice in pk is that

my main ppl can go meele and rape without a problem

pro meele's still suck on mage
    i can play all classes, no matter what. the only thing i didn't like to play was debuff priest, and i believe that's one of the hardest roles to play but i didn't like it straight away, apart of that u can put me on any job and i can easily do it, support mage or your style, nova and town and ofcourse sin and warrior but these i've played for years.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i can play all classes, no matter what. the only thing i didn't like to play was debuff priest, and i believe that's one of the hardest roles to play but i didn't like it straight away, apart of that u can put me on any job and i can easily do it, support mage or your style, nova and town and ofcourse sin and warrior but these i've played for years.
    well you got lunako dlowned log in on ts today , and join us on mage pk, let's see if you can proof what you just said.

Banned Senior Member

i originally gave this video a 7/10 but once i think about it the name is jewishbeast so ill deduct 5 points just cause you're jewish. you should get a real name like americanbeast

2/10
    MURICA

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    or your style, nova and town
    that just prooved that you never really played in good mage party or you wasn`t good on mage at all...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    that just prooved that you never really played in good mage party or you wasn`t good on mage at all...
    sure you do other things in a mage party but its very rarely a mage party will stay and fight a melee party 8 vs 8 at least on the 2 servers i have experience on resurrection/anatolia so for the most part the mages here will just nova and town if we're coming...

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Im playing usko since Xigenon started,spent around 5 years there to be lvl 72-75 max with average gear then i got hacked/scammed etc,and at the end i realized its not worth it (didnt baba or anything also changed all the classes to try them out back then).
    I moved to private servers and learned more about pk then USKO since babas rule there and you cant do shit with average gear lets be honest-except on start of the server when most of the ppl dont have OP shiats.Anyways about "solo" i meant vs and shit not running through cz alone ofc,even you can do that on usko (exp spots lmfao).
    And i assure you i would beat any of you USKO pro`s on warrior atleast on attack build,passion would need a day or two to get the skills right...I know some ppl from c-west from rly gg clans (wont name them) all of them pretty much lost the vses from me.Also on debuffer i could give them lessions (also not gonna name them since im not trying to bragg on making ppl look bad).
    Cheers.
    What are you now , minoring V2?

Stop dreaming, as long as you never vsed anyone here then you can't really talk.
    Its like me saying that I could list 15warriors that would beat you in a vs but again, I never saw you playing.. I might be wrong even though I got a feeling I'm not.
    People who cry about babashopers tend to be losers that call every clan/player that beats them babashoper(s).

According to you, you played at Xigenon around 5years.
    Let's say you start playing there since 2005-2006?(when xigenon came out?)
    It means you stopped playing there around 2010.
    And you believe it's still the same thing? I'm sorry to tell you but you're wrong.

Again, stay on topic or don't bother commenting here at all.
    I couldn't careless about your opinion when it comes to USKO players, if anything then give your opinion about the video I posted (which you gave already)

Now, if you want to open a discussion about usko-psko players then go ahead and make a topic for it, don't spam here with your nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    i originally gave this video a 7/10 but once i think about it the name is jewishbeast so ill deduct 5 points just cause you're jewish. you should get a real name like americanbeast

2/10
    MURICA
    MURICA

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Judging by the videos zuka / ispitonyourgrave posted thats what they do pretty much.. I don't think he was talking about mages in general.
    Also he's playing in private servers so I guess he saw them playing at least once.

emmm on what screen should i watch 4k? 1080 is standard right now lol.
    any way good movie

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by viper8989 View Post
    emmm on what screen should i watch 4k? 1080 is standard right now lol.
    any way good movie
    yeah well obviously it would be better if you had a 4k monitor to watch it on
    but If you would watch it twice and check differences between 2160p and 1080p you'll see that its more clear when you watch it on 2160p.
    Maybe in this specific video its not a big deal(because it was recorded on smallest resolution) but if you'll watch previous videos that I posted you'll notice that there are differences.

thank you for your opinion tho

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

Judging by the videos zuka / ispitonyourgrave posted thats what they do pretty much.. I don't think he was talking about mages in general.
    Also he's playing in private servers so I guess he saw them playing at least once.

does this look like nova towning? maybe check our video's before you say shit dumbass

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

does this look like nova towning? maybe check our video's before you say shit dumbass
    All I see is mages dropping novas and running.
    werı skılled kanka

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    All I see is mages dropping novas and running.
    werı skılled kanka

all i see is spike blind bb eskirma or running
    werı skılled kanka

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

all i see is spike blind bb eskirma or running
    werı skılled kanka
    yeah I think very skilled

ty brah <3

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast