Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Degano Productions: JewishBeast Volume 1 (4K Quality)

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: JewishBeast Volume 1 (4K Quality) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didn't make this video to humiliate anyone nor start a flame war. I hope everyone will enjoy it, I ...
Page: 1

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Thumbs up Degano Productions: JewishBeast Volume 1 (4K Quality)

I didn't make this video to humiliate anyone nor start a flame war.
    I hope everyone will enjoy it, I know there are few things that I could improve in this video.. the clips are pretty much 2-6months old.

Please avoid of meaningless spam nor flame comments, I'm just sharing a video here..
    I couldn't careless if you got anything personal against me or against anyone in this video so don't waste your time with childish comments.
    If you got nothing useful to say then don't bother at all.

Watch on 4K !! (2160p)

Have fun!

i have somethink to say xD
    You SUCK xD YawHeeeeeeeHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xD

your video so awesome my browser crashed

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    your video so awesome my browser crashed
    best computer eh?

try on lower quality
    maybe 1440

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    best computer eh?

try on lower quality
    maybe 1440
    gift when i come israel

iTzBryan Senior Member

Intro was really boring dude >.>

I'm gonna give my opinion on the part of the video in which you played assassin and I'll have to say you're mediocre at it.

First of all you're playing a really dynamic class and all you did was run around and strike people just like all the dummie sins out there (this you did well, but it's beyond simple anyway). You can do WAY more. I can't say you are a good sin because of the following reasons: 1) You never used weapon cancelation on the priests . Even if you are running around you can throw a weapon cancelation and leave, this can help a lot. Same goes for blinding, you can just pass by the priests and use it, it can really mess things up for them. But you kept just doing the basics. 2) There was only clips of you playing in big parties which make things 10 times easier.

Next time show some clips of you soloing maybe also with a 2 or 3 man party then it would be really nice to see your skills.

I'll give a 4/10 for this video. The ones you play priest are way better.

Peace!
    Bathory likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    I'm gonna give my opinion on the part of the video in which you played assassin and I'll have to say you're mediocre at it.

First of all you're playing a really dynamic class and all you did was run around and strike people just like all the dummie sins out there (this you did well, but it's beyond simple anyway). You can do WAY more. I can't say you are a good sin because of the following reasons: 1) You never used weapon cancelation on the priests . Even if you are running around you can throw a weapon cancelation and leave, this can help a lot. Same goes for blinding, you can just pass by the priests and use it, it can really mess things up for them. But you kept just doing the basics. 2) There was only clips of you playing in big parties which make things 10 times easier.

Next time show some clips of you soloing maybe also with a 2 or 3 man party then it would be really nice to see your skills.

Peace!
    weapon cancellation doesn't work on priests in usko well it works but it has no effect.. the damage doesn't change on them at all and tbh about the blinding i don't see the point of wasting your 2nd most powerful attack(basically 2nd spike) on a random priest without debuff.. you are right though he needs to improve on some things but those aren't my 2 criticisms

at the video wa wa look at that professional buffer and beast warrior that kills everything o.0 p.s adi all these clips would look better from my screen cause you suck
    Last edited by FuriousKo; 09-17-2014 at 02:35 AM.

That 4k isn't really 4k.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post

Peace!
    Thank you for your opinion but to be honest, I wouldn't post this kind of post on a USKO's video because things work different here and private servers... look,

1. Weapon cancelation in usko works, usually once in 10 tries.
    Also, it doesn't make any difference on priests because their defense stays the same and its basically just hiding their shields for a moment but you'll hit them for the same damage.

2. I don't know in which server are you playing but blinding doesn't really bother priests at USKO.
    They can heal normaly and throw AOE debuffs.. maybe it would be harder for a debuffer to throw a personal debuff but its a risk to waste such a skill on a priest while he's not debuffed.
    Like furious said, its basically a 2nd spike.. no point to use it on targets that aren't debuffed.

About the small parties, I don't know if you ever seen PK at Anatolia but a 2-3people party doesn't happen really often because there are usually too many humans / orcs.
    I had two clips of 2v4 but it wasn't too great because they ended up towning after the 2nd player we killed(they were fully scrolled and we hadn't any kind of scroll on)

Well I don't know you and I don't know if you're a skilled player or not, but I would like to see you playing in one of USKO servers.. doesn't matter if you're going to play as a rogue , priest or a warrior..even a mage.
    I just want private servers player (no offense eh.?) to understand that usko might look the same thing compared to few private servers but its different then you think...
    Just an example, number 2.. if you say that in private servers blind would make priests mess up so I tell you in USKO it wouldn't.. which probably means that USKO's priests are more skilled than private server's.

no yumyum = downvote

Why you put 4k HD ? its just resolution but the video quality is 1080 HD lol .

about the movie, its a bit boring since its just DB kill and Run .
    5/10

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERSLAVE View Post
    no yumyum = downvote
    next video ..
    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Why you put 4k HD ? its just resolution but the video quality is 1080 HD lol .

about the movie, its a bit boring since its just DB kill and Run .
    5/10
    The video quality isn't 1080HD
    You can put it at 1080p and 2160p and notice the difference, its more clear when its 2160p.

About the movie, this is your opinion but I've seen this video more than once and I noticed that its not only "db kill and run" lol.
    I don't know what you think rogues are but rogues aren't supposed to attack the same target 24/7, for that you got warriors.

Well thank you for your opinion anyway.

Banned Senior Member

this video is so bad i cant even watch it... such an eye sore x_x JK it's okay but it has nothing on PaintMans videos.
    brambor likes this.

Banned Senior Member

ok ok i lied very nice

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast