Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Degano Productions: JewishBeast Volume 1 (4K Quality)

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: JewishBeast Volume 1 (4K Quality) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well not bad you are really good priest.... you skills on priest are great and on assasin you are good... ...
Page: 2

Well not bad

you are really good priest.... you skills on priest are great and on assasin you are good... i wouldnt say improve weapon cancelation or blind thing but i would say be more gentle on skills you are clicking them so fast.. you are good on cure and minor.

anyway i give it 10/0 since you killed my dog.

nice knk1 '

didnt really like it, 0/10 skill, 2/10 editing, 0/10 music

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

like manhattan says try to do some more stuff (all tho the skills fails most of the time)
    8/10 didn't like the music

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Thank you for your opinion but to be honest, I wouldn't post this kind of post on a USKO's video because things work different here and private servers... look,

1. Weapon cancelation in usko works, usually once in 10 tries.
    Also, it doesn't make any difference on priests because their defense stays the same and its basically just hiding their shields for a moment but you'll hit them for the same damage.

2. I don't know in which server are you playing but blinding doesn't really bother priests at USKO.
    They can heal normaly and throw AOE debuffs.. maybe it would be harder for a debuffer to throw a personal debuff but its a risk to waste such a skill on a priest while he's not debuffed.
    Like furious said, its basically a 2nd spike.. no point to use it on targets that aren't debuffed.

About the small parties, I don't know if you ever seen PK at Anatolia but a 2-3people party doesn't happen really often because there are usually too many humans / orcs.
    I had two clips of 2v4 but it wasn't too great because they ended up towning after the 2nd player we killed(they were fully scrolled and we hadn't any kind of scroll on)

Well I don't know you and I don't know if you're a skilled player or not, but I would like to see you playing in one of USKO servers.. doesn't matter if you're going to play as a rogue , priest or a warrior..even a mage.
    I just want private servers player (no offense eh.?) to understand that usko might look the same thing compared to few private servers but its different then you think...
    Just an example, number 2.. if you say that in private servers blind would make priests mess up so I tell you in USKO it wouldn't.. which probably means that USKO's priests are more skilled than private server's.
    Well I admit I was wrong then. Didn't know that thing about the weapon cancelation. I stopped playing USKO in 2009 - 10 I guess and I was pretty sure weapon cancelation removed the weapon defense they had on the shield since the shield would be gone, but w/e. About the blinding for me it made a huge diference, ofc I played with a 2 - 3 man party so I'd just blind the priest and strike another char but in your situation it's probably true it wouldn't help that much. And ye thing seems to have changed A LOT in this 5 years. Sins now apparently are forced to play the way you are playing just runing around and striking for time to time which seems pretty damn boring. And just one thing, I didn't base my opinion on private servers since I play 1% of my KO time on private servers the other 99% was on Ares but things have changed indeed. Carry on!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    Well I admit I was wrong then. Didn't know that thing about the weapon cancelation. I stopped playing USKO in 2009 - 10 I guess and I was pretty sure weapon cancelation removed the weapon defense they had on the shield since the shield would be gone, but w/e. About the blinding for me it made a huge diference, ofc I played with a 2 - 3 man party so I'd just blind the priest and strike another char but in your situation it's probably true it wouldn't help that much. And ye thing seems to have changed A LOT in this 5 years. Sins now apparently are forced to play the way you are playing just runing around and striking for time to time which seems pretty damn boring. And just one thing, I didn't base my opinion on private servers since I play 1% of my KO time on private servers the other 99% was on Ares but things have changed indeed. Carry on!
    So you basically stopped playing, you're not playing KO at all right now?

So you basically stopped playing, you're not playing KO at all right now?
    I do play private servers from time to time. Can't stop playing this damn game... my record was 2 years tho...

Banned Senior Member

intro was too long, movie was alright,skills above average

7/10

Nice movie, didn't like the moradon-walk scene apart of that well played.

6k damage makes me wanna babashop and get back to play.

Movie was fine.

Not trying to flame you or start some little nerdy war that you guys love so much, but I would love for you to bring your clan to the next populated private server and show everyone how skilled you are, until then stop talking about 'private server players' and just stick to playing the game and have fun killing the same 10 people all day everyday.

I would have watched a bit of your video but for some reason its only giving me to option to use 360p on your video, no idea why it is doing that but im not watching that blurry shit.
    zuka likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Not trying to flame you or start some little nerdy war that you guys love so much, but I would love for you to bring your clan to the next populated private server and show everyone how skilled you are, until then stop talking about 'private server players' and just stick to playing the game and have fun killing the same 10 people all day everyday.

I would have watched a bit of your video but for some reason its only giving me to option to use 360p on your video, no idea why it is doing that but im not watching that blurry shit.
    I was speaking to Manhattan and he agreed on my comment so I couldn't careless about your opinion.
    I wasn't pointing it to you.

Again, like I explained you and the rest of the private server players already.
    I wouldn't waste even 5minute of my time over a private server that could risk my account in USKO.

some people might say that im full of shit or whatsoever but I got hacked once, no idea how did I get hacked yet but it was more than enough.
    I'm not going to risk anything to prove something to anyone, especially to someone who can't use a common sense and understand something so simple.

However, you're more than welcomed to call anyone you want to USKO and play here.. then talk about my / my clan's skills.

Cheers!

not bad movie since ur first class isn't sin
    7.5/10

I was speaking to Manhattan and he agreed on my comment so I couldn't careless about your opinion.
    I wasn't pointing it to you.

Again, like I explained you and the rest of the private server players already.
    I wouldn't waste even 5minute of my time over a private server that could risk my account in USKO.

some people might say that im full of shit or whatsoever but I got hacked once, no idea how did I get hacked yet but it was more than enough.
    I'm not going to risk anything to prove something to anyone, especially to someone who can't use a common sense and understand something so simple.

However, you're more than welcomed to call anyone you want to USKO and play here.. then talk about my / my clan's skills.

Cheers!
    Lol so defensive, sound so scared of losing your pointless internet reputation?

So seeing as your too scared to prove yourself, how about you stop talking about how skill-less we are? I dont need to join usko and spend $5000 because I dont talk shit about any of you LOL I couldn't care less, im just asking you to stop being arrogant because you have NO REASON to be so. Your reply was full of hatred, I guess you feel no love in real life, guess thats why all your money is in KO.

Il leave this as my last post, enjoy playing the game, thats what its here for.
    Last edited by FreekaleeK; 09-18-2014 at 07:56 AM.
    Bathory likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post

As a private and USKO player, i can tell you one thing: USKO players are by far more experienced based on party vs party, the players in USKO played together for years, always together on teamspeak and such. Private server players are mostly random people joining into clans, some ofcourse are playing together for a long time aswell. but if i'm sure about one thing, in overall PK experience and i played both for years private and official, i've experienced better and organized PK at USKO, but indeed i had more fun in private servers because it's a bigger challenge because there are many more people to face against. On top of that, when i play with Adi and his clan they still make mistakes, as everyone does but i am sure of 1 thing and that is that no matter if they are equally geared stronger or even weaker they will form a hard to beat opponent.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast