Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 1 (8vs16) [4K QUALITY]

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 1 (8vs16) [4K QUALITY] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmm. Watched the vid on my coffee break. The way you play priest is somewhat close to mine. Didn't pay ...
Page: 5

Hmm. Watched the vid on my coffee break. The way you play priest is somewhat close to mine. Didn't pay close attention at the way you use duffs (as in, in what order.) but that doesn't really matter. Heals were quite useless except the times you supported a fellow priest. And at those times they were pretty spot on.

I don't really see much point to the edits in this vid since they were rather unnecessary, but they didn't really bother all that much. The action itself was decent, although support priest videos are never as impressing as videos by other classes.

One thing that bothered me, while probably completely acceptable considering it was more than one party against you, was the fact that you had 3 priests. I assume 2 buffers one duffer? And because of this I also thought to myself, why the fuck did they kill one of the buffers and after that targeted someone else instead of taking care of the duffer who was rezzing the buffer? As far as I know, rezzing is completely impossible if you have 5-8 people attacking you because of the cancel. Of course I could be wrong because as far as I know something changed in the game mechanics and because of that there's more cancel in older versions (comparing v.13xx and 19xx). For example using party cure / debuff is completely impossible when 2 archers attack you from far.

Music was alright. Deorro is a pretty good producer at least, big room / electro house is pretty much all the same stuff though. Would've rather had something a little different.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Hmm. Watched the vid on my coffee break. The way you play priest is somewhat close to mine. Didn't pay close attention at the way you use duffs (as in, in what order.) but that doesn't really matter. Heals were quite useless except the times you supported a fellow priest. And at those times they were pretty spot on.

I don't really see much point to the edits in this vid since they were rather unnecessary, but they didn't really bother all that much. The action itself was decent, although support priest videos are never as impressing as videos by other classes.

One thing that bothered me, while probably completely acceptable considering it was more than one party against you, was the fact that you had 3 priests. I assume 2 buffers one duffer? And because of this I also thought to myself, why the fuck did they kill one of the buffers and after that targeted someone else instead of taking care of the duffer who was rezzing the buffer? As far as I know, rezzing is completely impossible if you have 5-8 people attacking you because of the cancel. Of course I could be wrong because as far as I know something changed in the game mechanics and because of that there's more cancel in older versions (comparing v.13xx and 19xx). For example using party cure / debuff is completely impossible when 2 archers attack you from far.

Music was alright. Deorro is a pretty good producer at least, big room / electro house is pretty much all the same stuff though. Would've rather had something a little different.

Really mr.perfect

How about you quit your private servers and come usko? The way you speak about skills and combo and etc

and you never showed us a video. Btw please don't write a paragraph am too lazy to read it thanks.
    Perkenso likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    Really mr.perfect

How about you quit your private servers and come usko? The way you speak about skills and combo and etc

and you never showed us a video. Btw please don't write a paragraph am too lazy to read it thanks.
    Lmao. Really doesn't matter what I say and you guys take it as something negative Do you feel threatened perhaps? Cuz I really don't understand why you're so self conscious all the time.

My apologies, I wasn't aware that my constructive criticism undermines your self confidence.
    zuka and Bathory like this.

I was the buffer. Don't recall if it was 2 buffers and 1 duffer or the other way but I think it was 1 buffet 2 debuffers since I've never seen Rock play as buffer.
    About the cancels I get canceled A LOT since I don't use the hacks most turkish priests do. And I don't remember since what version my animation is slower than before. It's been year or more that I don't get those fast heal animations anymore nor the fast casting as a mage.
    As you said 2 archers = instant death for a priest. Warriors don't cancel that much. sins do specially if they have a good combo. I've also noticed that some skills have a higher rate of being cancelled bc the animation is longer. Heals will be cancelled less than party cures.

Really mr.perfect

Doesnt matter where you play, if your combo or the way you play is sucks people will still point out. what does usko make you look good ? why would somebody need to proof they are good by playing USKO ? its all about your skills , there is alot i mean tons of good people playing private server cause USKO are fcking shit .

Private server are insane, you can show your real skill, like wargrim said, there is alot of Turkish priest is using hack to heal fast/animation.
    thats enough reason to say, private server are better .
    Enough for today .

Really mr.perfect

Im sorry but if that is what you took out of Kallops post then you are very lacking on your reading comprehension. Quite sad that is your response to an objective comment reagarding the video. I find it funny how people who post videos usually ask for good comments, and dont want retarded posts, well you had a good comment and you answered it with full retardness. Good job.

Just a friendly reminder, no one forces you to read, allthough you really should. Maybe that way you wont make an ass out of yourself next time you post.
    Bathory, StanDontCare and Kallop like this.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Private server are insane, you can show your real skill, like wargrim said, there is alot of Turkish priest is using hack to heal fast/animation.
    thats enough reason to say, private server are better .
    Enough for today .
    On the contrary. we still beat those cheaters which is all the most rewarding.
    Pls everyone quit this private/official server horsecrap. There is excellent players in both. there's also fucktards in both.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

One thing I can assure you, MGame did not touch the PVP system.
    They nerfed rogues with the minor cooldown but the PVP system, such as failures..stuns and stuff like this.. was never changed.

That's what I tried to explain your clannie the other day, all this "failure" bullshit is just crap that players made up.
    Also, there's nothing impossible.
    Even if you're the worst priest on earth, you could ress someone while you're getting targeted by (let's exaggerate) 10 warriors.
    It all depends on visual "bugs"(not only usko) or if you got a gab and the effect goes off.

The thing with archers, its also depends how they're timing their skills and how you're timing your skills.
    It'll be hard to throw and heal/dbuff/party cure while you're being attacked from archer but there's nothing impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Im sorry but if that is what you took out of Kallops post then you are very lacking on your reading comprehension. Quite sad that is your response to an objective comment reagarding the video. I find it funny how people who post videos usually ask for good comments, and dont want retarded posts, well you had a good comment and you answered it with full retardness. Good job.

Just a friendly reminder, no one forces you to read, allthough you really should. Maybe that way you wont make an ass out of yourself next time you post.
    HAHAHHAA'

Leave him alone... that's just him. He need to learn more Jewlish from Adi.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    HAHAHHAA'

Leave him alone... that's just him. He need to learn more Jewlish from Adi.
    Jewlish?
    oke.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    One thing I can assure you, MGame did not touch the PVP system.
    They nerfed rogues with the minor cooldown but the PVP system, such as failures..stuns and stuff like this.. was never changed.

That's what I tried to explain your clannie the other day, all this "failure" bullshit is just crap that players made up.
    Also, there's nothing impossible.
    Even if you're the worst priest on earth, you could ress someone while you're getting targeted by (let's exaggerate) 10 warriors.
    It all depends on visual "bugs"(not only usko) or if you got a gab and the effect goes off.

The thing with archers, its also depends how they're timing their skills and how you're timing your skills.
    It'll be hard to throw and heal/dbuff/party cure while you're being attacked from archer but there's nothing impossible.
    I'm not saying they did it intentionally. But we played 13xx version before moving to Knight Kingdom which is 19xx and our clan priests were saying they got canceled less, not that it mattered one way or another. I don't know for sure since I wasn't playing priest then, but that's what I heard. I play priest in 13xx version most of the time which is why cancel isn't much of an issue for me after getting used to it, but for sure things would be easier if skills didn't fail as often as they usually do.

Out of curiosity, when you're getting attacked by 5-6 people, does torment/subside or party cure fail multiple times before working? Also, if you're casting torment for example, do you get a visual bug where the skill won't 'land' although the animation goes through and you're hit by an arrow while casting? Cuz that's a major issue when you can't tell whether the skill will work or not.

@wargrim, thanks for clearing that out. I actually ended up paying more attention at the people you were fighting than what your party was doing because that bothered me so much lol.

I'm not saying they did it intentionally. But we played 13xx version before moving to Knight Kingdom which is 19xx and our clan priests were saying they got canceled less, not that it mattered one way or another. I don't know for sure since I wasn't playing priest then, but that's what I heard. I play priest in 13xx version most of the time which is why cancel isn't much of an issue for me after getting used to it, but for sure things would be easier if skills didn't fail as often as they usually do.

Out of curiosity, when you're getting attacked by 5-6 people, does torment/subside or party cure fail multiple times before working? Also, if you're casting torment for example, do you get a visual bug where the skill won't 'land' although the animation goes through and you're hit by an arrow while casting? Cuz that's a major issue when you can't tell whether the skill will work or not.
    Ok since you won't understand Adi's Jewlish I will speak with you in English.

My wife never complain about her skills being cancel on C-West because people on C-West can't combo. When it was merge to Anatolia, with the turks, she notice a lot of her skills were cancel.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

It can fail 50 times and it might not fail at all.. it all depends.
    And what I said with visual bug I ment the way you run for ruining people's combo so you get less cancels (if you get any at all)
    It depends on your connection and your enemies connection to the server tho.

Sometimes it might really fuck them, sometimes not really.
    It all depends.

Bottom line, I played priest for a long time now and I haven't noticed any change with the skill failure.
    Also, I've looked into it a bit after you wrote that line.. I had to see what you're talking about
    MGame never touched the failure in USKO nor KOKO or JPKO.

I don't know about private servers, so I can't really talk
    maybe the server you played in actually played with the game files or something.
    No clue.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Ok since you won't understand Adi's Jewlish I will speak with you in English.

My wife never complain about her skills being cancel on C-West because people on C-West can't combo. When it was merge to Anatolia, with the turks, she notice a lot of her skills were cancel.
    1. In cwest your wife didn't even let people to attack her, once she got any kind of dbuff (even subside, HAHAHA)
    she simply towned.

2. After merge, insanely geared players came and pissed on you two so you simply quitted KO.

3. Loser.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Just making here another comment before you guys manage to post anything.

This topic is related to the video I made.
    Avoid of going off topic.

You want to speak about skill failures and fairy tales of ericdraven? go make a topic about it.

I told you, you're not going to understand his Jewlish.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast