Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 1 (8vs16) [4K QUALITY]

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Special Integrity VOL 1 - PART 1 (8vs16) [4K QUALITY] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; didnt like this, you should practice more guys, no flame else gg...
Page: 6

didnt like this, you should practice more guys, no flame else gg

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    It can fail 50 times and it might not fail at all.. it all depends.
    And what I said with visual bug I ment the way you run for ruining people's combo so you get less cancels (if you get any at all)
    It depends on your connection and your enemies connection to the server tho.

Sometimes it might really fuck them, sometimes not really.
    It all depends.

Bottom line, I played priest for a long time now and I haven't noticed any change with the skill failure.
    Also, I've looked into it a bit after you wrote that line.. I had to see what you're talking about
    MGame never touched the failure in USKO nor KOKO or JPKO.

I don't know about private servers, so I can't really talk
    maybe the server you played in actually played with the game files or something.
    No clue.
    Hmmh. Alright. I just assumed something must have changed with priests because mages were changed drastically. AoE lightning skills cancel way less than what they used to. Basically in KE/MYKO every lightning skill cancels the skills of other mages, but in 19xx / 20xx versions your skills will still work even if hit by lightning AoE skills.

But well, I suppose I'll drop the whole cancel discussion for now. If it ever comes pass that I have 2 game versions where I can do test runs without too much hassle I'll actually verify whether the 'cancel rate' was changed or not.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    I told you, you're not going to understand his Jewlish.
    Okay, you want your cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Hmmh. Alright. I just assumed something must have changed with priests because mages were changed drastically. AoE lightning skills cancel way less than what they used to. Basically in KE/MYKO every lightning skill cancels the skills of other mages, but in 19xx / 20xx versions your skills will still work even if hit by lightning AoE skills.

But well, I suppose I'll drop the whole cancel discussion for now. If it ever comes pass that I have 2 game versions where I can do test runs without too much hassle I'll actually verify whether the 'cancel rate' was changed or not.
    About mages I can't say much since I'm not playing mage on dailybasis.. I know how to play mage more than good enough in my opinion but lets just say that if they would nerf/buff the mage class.
    I wouldn't be the first person to notice it.

So I wouldn't argue with you over mage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    didnt like this, you should practice more guys, no flame else gg
    Ok. Stan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post

That's funny. I'd tell you that after the 18 version my impression is that every single skill/blade a lightning mage performs on me is an automatic cancel compared to ROFD update. But that's just an impression. I haven't tested it

typical flame war Well the video was a bit boring tho.
    zuka likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Im sorry but if that is what you took out of Kallops post then you are very lacking on your reading comprehension. Quite sad that is your response to an objective comment reagarding the video. I find it funny how people who post videos usually ask for good comments, and dont want retarded posts, well you had a good comment and you answered it with full retardness. Good job.

Just a friendly reminder, no one forces you to read, allthough you really should. Maybe that way you wont make an ass out of yourself next time you post.
    1- you should use your brain more.
    2- I said I didn't read his paragraph because I couldn't careless about what he say but looking into media section you can clearly see that what ever has been posted this guy and his private server gang come and write negative comment on it. Or teach us how to play, am not saying private server is a bad. But let me give you an example in usko ... Assassin need to make best dmg to get a kill which means blind/spike/thrust/pierce ... The other skills are pretty useless... Usko isn't the same as it used to be but it's still better than a private server.

Am not saying am good or kallop is bad. All am saying if he's that great maybe share a movie so we could learn something from him.

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    HAHAHHAA'

Leave him alone... that's just him. He need to learn more Jewlish from Adi.
    Am really happy for you.

But looking at your silly posts with your ugly wife and signature is a solid proof that adi gave you both hard time in cwest.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    1- you should use your brain more.
    2- I said I didn't read his paragraph because I couldn't careless about what he say but looking into media section you can clearly see that what ever has been posted this guy and his private server gang come and write negative comment on it. Or teach us how to play, am not saying private server is a bad. But let me give an example in usko ... Assassin need to make best dmg to get a kill which means blind/spike/thrust/pierce ... The other skills are pretty useless... Usko isn't the same as it used to be but it's still better than a private server.

Am not saying am good or kallop is bad. All am saying if he's that great maybe share a movie so we could learn something from him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwzhLdyfKkg watch and learn from the "best"

maybe you'll become as skilled as the legend god of private servers kallop which happens to be better than any usko player ever! cause he plays the simplified dumbed down version of ko

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwzhLdyfKkg watch and learn from the "best"

maybe you'll become as skilled as the legend god of private servers kallop which happens to be better than any usko player ever! cause he plays the simplified dumbed down version of ko
    lmao that was harsh.
    but yeah watching an old version of the game gives me gas. had to stop after 1 minute.
    wouldn't know about his skill bc I can't play rogue but back in...2008?? or around he used to play in Beramus. he was in our sub clan and was low lvl and not geared properly so i guess I can't say much about his skill. not impressive although he was only a lil kid. couldn't expect much either.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    lmao that was harsh.
    but yeah watching an old version of the game gives me gas. had to stop after 1 minute.
    wouldn't know about his skill bc I can't play rogue but back in...2008?? or around he used to play in Beramus. he was in our sub clan and was low lvl and not geared properly so i guess I can't say much about his skill. not impressive although he was only a lil kid. couldn't expect much either.
    not surprised that he was nothing in usko probably why he hates it so much. got shit on by turks so he went to the dumbed down version with the other retards that always sucked at the game

I use to step by, once every 3 months or so and just browse some KO movies and I get this, I mean I'm not hating or anything but this video is just a) boring b)shit music c)not entertaining at all, I dont even know if we're gonna see a decent KO movie any time soon :/

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    I use to step by, once every 3 months or so and just browse some KO movies and I get this, I mean I'm not hating or anything but this video is just a) boring b)shit music c)not entertaining at all, I dont even know if we're gonna see a decent KO movie any time soon :/
    We?

Some people think its a great movie, some people don't
    I accept feedbacks and all.

But well, some people don't like watching a priest.. it might be boring for some people.
    Therefore, I didn't make the entire video from priest only.
    This video, yes only priest but its only first part.. second part includes meele's footage as well.. same goes for 3rd.

Why even post this video ..I truly don't understand kids these days. Not only this video but 90% of the videos posted in the media section now days are either horrible or so fuking boring . Either make it fun to watch or put some good scenes in there . This clan against clan crap just getting worse and worse
    zuka likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    Am really happy for you.

But looking at your silly posts with your ugly wife and signature is a solid proof that adi gave you both hard time in cwest.
    Coming from a guy name HaMaD...By the way, my name is YouMaD. You think we might be cousins?

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Why even post this video ..I truly don't understand kids these days. Not only this video but 90% of the videos posted in the media section now days are either horrible or so fuking boring . Either make it fun to watch or put some good scenes in there . This clan against clan crap just getting worse and worse
    Simple solution don't watch media section videos..? Same goes with restless guy, your comments are as if this is made to be a professional video section only or something. People post videos here for fun main focus being game play, music and edits are extra lol either you liked it or not. Maybe give some constructive criticism instead of just saying it was boring or not entertaining

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast